- » Mincemeat Date
Mincemeat Date Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mincemeat date recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mincemeat date recipes.
1. In a bowl, add apricots and soak them in little water. Leave them overnight. Drain the apricots and then chop them coarsely.
2. Chop dates, apples and raisins and combine them together. Add suet, currants, sugar, nutmeg, almonds and lemon to this... - 36.8242
State Of The Union Mincemeat
1) Cook beef in water at low heat until tender
2) Drain the beef.
3) Remove bone and gristle from the meat.
4) In food chopper, process the meat using medium blade.
5) In a large kettle, combine all the ingredients.
6) Mix well.
7) Boil... - 42.4613
Mince Cottage Pudding
1) Combine together the cream, horseradish, tomato soup, lemon juice and some dashes of hot pepper sauce. Mix well and beat till the mixture is thoroughly blended.
2) Add the cottage cheese, ½ teaspoon of salt and a dash of pepper. Stir well.
3) Chill... - 40.0966
Finely chopped apples in a Meat pie.A variety of traditional Meat pie with dates & raisins.A very popular American Meat pie. - 33.6016
New England Tomato Soup Cake
New England Tomato Soup Cake is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 43.9628
Danish Pastry Wreath
Beat butter and 1/4 cup flour until smooth.
Fasten a sheet of waxed paper to a smooth surface with a little water.
Spread butter/flour mixture on waxed paper to form an 8 x 12-inch rectangle.
Transfer waxed paper to a cookie sheet and refrigerate.
Warm the... - 38.9369
Rum Fruit Cake
Bring ingredients to a good rolling boil.
Remove from stove and let cool to lukewarm; then add: 1/2 Cup Dark Rum, 3 Cups Allpurpose Flour, 2 Tsp. Baking Soda.
Turn into a well-greased and floured pan or pans.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to 1... - 39.3246