- » Mincemeat Coffee
Mincemeat Coffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mincemeat coffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mincemeat coffee recipes.
Holiday Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. In a bowl combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
3. Grease and flour a 6 1/2-cup ring mold with oil or fat and pour batter into it.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. To make the... - 47.4659
Mincemeat Coffee Ring
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease a 9 inch ring mold.
3) Take a bowl and sift sugar, salt, baking powder and flour in it.
4) Cut in shortening until mixture begins to resemble coarse meal.
5) Take a bowl and combine in it milk,... - 45.8033
Mincemeat Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, add 1/2 cup butter, white sugar, eggs and beat till well combined.
3) Mix flour and baking powder. Separately mix vanilla and milk. Stir in both the dry and wet mixtures alternatively into the... - 43.5577
Mincemeat Coffee Rings
Mix the milk, sugar, salt and margarine in a mixing bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in water, then stir into milk mixture.
Add the egg and 2 cups flour and beat until smooth.
Add remaining flour and blend well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least... - 40.3645
Mincemeat Coffee Cake
Cream butter and sugar together; stir in well beaten eggs.
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with baking powder and salt.
Add lemon extract to milk, and stir into creamed mixture alternately with dry ingredients.
Combine mincemeat and nut meats.
Spread 2/3... - 40.1829
You May Also Like!
Purchase lean meat and boil until tender, cool in the liquor, then put through chopper.
Mix materials together in order named.
Simmer slowly for about 1 hr., bottle hot, and seal.
This makes about 5 pts.
When making pie, line a deep plate with crust, fill... - 35.4836
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a large bowl, combine all seven dry ingredients
3) Stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients, make a well.
5) In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy
6) Add milk, oil and... - 42.6535
Mincemeat Refrigerator Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat well adding egg and stir in lemon peel, crushed coriander seed and vanilla.
4. In a bowl sift flour, measure and sift again with soda, salt,... - 48.3407
Combine all ingredients except meat broth; mix well.
Simmer, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes; add meat broth to mixture as needed.
Pour into sterilized jars; seal. - 31.8698
Measure pecans, then put through finest blade of the food chopper along with the sugar which you add a little at a time.
Add next 3 ingredients and mix well with your fingers.
This forms a thick sticky paste.
Butter a 9-inch springform pan very lightly.
With... - 40.1123
Cook meat in boiling water to cover, in a covered kettle, until tender; cool in the meat liquor.
Then put meat through a food chopper, reserving 1 c of the liquor.
Put apples, raisins, currants, and citron through the food chopper.
Add ground meat, ground... - 40.2272
Green Tomato Mincemeat
1) Core the apples and quarter them.
2) In food chopper, put the apples with raisins and chop them.
3) In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
4) Simmer 2 hours, stirring frequently.
5) In hot pint jars, pack the mixture at once;... - 45.0782
1. Ready a large preserve or coffee jar with tight fitting lid. The jar should be clean and dry.
2. You can sterilize the jar by placing in a cool oven heated to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
3. Use a food processor or mincer with the course... - 44.5774
Mince Coffee Circle
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in the shortening till the mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
Combine egg, milk, and mincemeat.
Add to dry ingredients, mixing just until the flour is moistened.
Spoon the mixture into a well-greased 9-inch ring mold, filling... - 36.6345
Holiday Coffee Cake
Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
Pour batter into a greased and floured 61/2-cup ring mold.
Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove from mold and pour glaze over coffee cake while still warm.
Sprinkle with chopped pecans. - 29.3917