- » Minced Pork With Water Chestnut
Minced Pork With Water Chestnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minced pork with water chestnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minced pork with water chestnut recipes.
Minced Pork With Water Chestnuts
This Minced Pork With Water Chestnuts makes a mindblowing combination with rice or noodles ! Try out this steamed pork and chestnut dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Minced Pork With Water Chestnuts are welcome ! - 38.4425
Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings
These Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings make a delightful snack ! Just try out these Pork And Water Chestnut Dumplings with for an snack with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! - 46.3393
Steamed Pork And Water Chestnut Wontons
1. Place the Chinese cabbage leaves on top of one another. Cut them lengthways into quarters and then across into thin shreds.
2. Place the shredded Chinese cabbage leaves in a bowl. Add the spring onions, ginger, water chestnuts, pork, five-spice powder,... - 36.8768
Stir Fried Pork And Water Chestnuts
Heat the salad oil in a wok or a large frying pan.
Cook, stirring constantly, the garlic and the green onions until they are golden brown.
Add the pork.
Stir-fry until the pork is browned on all sides.
Stir in the soy sauce, sugar and lemon juice.
Stir-fry... - 44.2585
Minced Pork And Vegetables
1) Wash the mushrooms, cover and soak for 30 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms, reserving ½ cup of water and dice mushrooms.
3) In a bowl, combine pork with the sugar, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
4) Let it rest for 10 minutes
5)... - 45.2642
Fried Rice With Water Chestnut
1) In a pan, saute the onion in the oil, until lightly colored.
2) Stir in the rice and saute over a low heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the meat, water chestnuts, mushrooms , mix thoroughly.
4) Stir in the soy sauce, eggs, and seasonings, stir... - 43.9672
Island Pork Pie
1 Saute onion, green pepper, celery and garlic in butter or margarine until soft in a large frying pan.
2 Stir in gravy, water, soy sauce, salt, pepper, pork, bean sprouts and Water chestnuts; heat to boiling.
Spoon into a deep 6-cup baking dish.
3 Spread... - 40.062
Pork Shrimp Filling
Heat the oil in a skillet.
Cook the pork in it 5 minutes stirring frequently.
Add the shrimp, water chestnuts and scallions.
Cook 4 minutes.
Season with the soy sauce and salt.
Let cool 10 minutes. - 29.5009
Fried Pork Wontons
Fried Wontons is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Fried Wontons; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 46.0712
Stir Fried Abalone With Minced Pork
Most of us love abalone with pork and here is Stir Fried Abalone With Minced Pork recipe for all. What I have given below is a complete recipe on how to make Stir Fried Abalone With Minced Pork. Anyone can try it and there was literally no one who did not... - 42.5472
Braised Pork With Chestnuts
Cover dried chestnuts with hot water, let stand for 1 hour, then drain.
Remove any skin from the creases.
Cover again with water, simmer for 1 hour, then drain.
If using fresh chestnuts, cut a slit on the flat side, then boil in water to cover for 10... - 38.2148
Minced Pork With String Beans
This Minced Pork with String Beans is fabulous ! Try out this sauteed and steamed pork and vegetables dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Minced Pork with String Beans dish are welcome ! - 42.3347
Sweet And Sour Pork With Chestnuts
In 2-qt casserole place pork, onion, soy sauce and bouquet sauce.
Reserving juice, drain pineapple.
Add reserved juice to meat, stirring well.
Microwave at Medium (5) 30 Minutes, stirring after 15 minutes.
In small bowl stir together water,... - 46.0937
Minced Pork With Preserved Fish
1. Soak the preserved fish in water to cover for 15 minutes; drain. Cut the fish into thin slices and remove any bones.
2. In a food processor or with a cleaver, coarsely chop the pork. Place it in a large bowl with the remaining patty mixture ingredients and... - 31.1903
Pork Red Cabbage And Chestnut Stuffing
Cut strip off one side of each chestnut shell.
Blanch nuts in large saucepan of boiling water 5 minutes.
Remove chestnuts from water one at a time and peel off outer shell and inner brown skin.
(Leave difficult-to-peel chestnuts in water a bit longer.) Pour... - 41.5765
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 111.676
Pork Cutlets With Chestnuts And Sweet Potatoes
Trim all visible fat off the cutlets.
Dip them into the egg, and then the breadcrumbs, coating all surfaces.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof skillet (no wooden handle) and sear the cutlets over medium-high heat, just enough to brown them on both sides.
When you... - 40.5266
Fried Tasty Meat Mince
Heat 1 tablespoon [15 ml.] of the oil and fry the nuts until they are golden.
Drain, cool and crush them.
Mix the pork with half of the soy sauce, 1 teaspoon [5 ml.] of the cornstarch, the salt, pepper, almost all of the sugar, and the water.
Make a mixture... - 45.8232
Chestnut Stuffing With Brandy
1) Slit skin on flat side of the chestnuts.
2) Preheat hot oven (400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6).
3) Put the chestnuts in a roasting tin. Roast in batches as they peel better when hot.
4) Keep chestnuts in oven for 10 minutes until skin... - 42.5628
This minced quail is one of the best quail dishes that I've ever tasted ! This decorated quail dish is very appetizing ! Try out this seasoned quail and vegetables dish and tell me if you liked it ! Your suggestions for this Minced Quail are welcome ! - 39.7673
Stuffed Mushroom With Minced Meat
Another swell recipe for the BBQ lovers out there. If you are looking for a new vegetable recipe to add into your bbq list. Try this recipe :) It tastes delicious and healthy too.
Please visit www.ilovethatrecipe.com for more recipes - 40.8143
Chestnut Stuffed Mushrooms
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Wash mushroom caps.
Combine 1 tbsp.butter, water, sherry and bouillon cube in saucepan.
Add mushroom caps and simmer 3 minutes.
Lift out mushrooms with a slotted spoon and let drain and cool on paper toweling.
Save liquid left in - 34.4452
Venison Chestnut Pate
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.combine the ground venison, ground pork, venison strips, fatback strips, chestnuts, ground cloves and allspice, nutmeg, garlic, currants, Madeira, cognac, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and let the mixture stand for 1... - 43.4568
1. Soak dried black mushrooms.
2. Mince or coarsely grind pork (with some fat), water chestnuts, scallions, ginger root and soaked mushrooms.
3. Beat egg lightly and blend in, along with cornstarch, sugar, salt, pepper and sherry. (Use a wooden spoon and do... - 37.5755
Stuffed Sweet Peppers
Quarter bell peppers lengthwise by cutting along natural ridges.
Remove and discard seeds.
To make filling, mix together pork, onion, ginger, water chestnuts, sherry, soy sauce, and salt in a bowl.
For easy preparation, these ingredients can be... - 43.4815
Stir Fried Roast Pork And Mixed Vegetables
I did this purely for nutritional purpose and did not quite bother about the taste, but, the resulting Stir Fried Roast Pork And Mixed Vegetables came as a surprise. This Stir Fried Roast Pork And Mixed Vegetables tasted superb and included all the vegetables... - 37.5027
Pork Chop Suey
In large skillet brown pork and garlic in hot oil.
Add the 1 1/2 cups water, 1/4 cup soy sauce, and bouillon granules.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add celery and onion; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add bean sprouts, water chestnuts, pea... - 37.1131
Stir Fried Pork And Dried Oysters With Lettuce
Pork, oysters, lettuce! Doesn't Stir Fried Pork And Dried Oysters With Lettuce sound yum? An easy recipe to cook this mouth-watering Stir Fried Pork And Dried Oysters With Lettuce recipe. Check it out! - 35.6449
Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor
The Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor is a dish with a distinctive flavor. I never get tired of presenting this dish because every time I prepared it, I have received compliments. Try this original Shredded Pork With Fish Flavor recipe for yourself! - 46.7412
Steamed Eggs And Stir Fried Pork
1. Mince pork, water chestnuts and scallion.
2. Heat oil. Add minced ingredients; stir-fry until pork loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
3. Stir in soy sauce and salt to blend. Then drain mixture and transfer to a shallow heatproof dish.
4. Heat (but do... - 30.4774
Pork Mushroom Chop Suey
In a skillet, melt butter.
Saute onions, leeks, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
Cook 5 minutes.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Over low heat, continue cooking 8 minutes. - 38.173
Stir Fried Pork With Lettuce
I made this Stir Fried Pork With Lettuce dish for my daughter's dinner party and it was an instant hit among her friends. The Stir Fried Pork With Lettuce I have given below has everything needed to make it great. So worth it! - 37.5469
Cantonese Apricot Pork
Slice pork into thin strips.
Heat oil in wok; gradually add celery, scallions and garlic.
Stir-fry over high heat (about 5 minutes) until tender but crisp; remove vegetables and set aside.
Add pork to seasoned oil and stir-fry over high heat until lightly... - 41.183
Stir Fry Pork
1. In a wok or 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the pork and stir-fry for 2 minutes or just until no longer pink. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the pork to a plate. Add the garlic, celery, onion, and ginger. Stir-fry for 3 minutes... - 32.7477
Chinese Wok Fried Pork
Heat the oil in a pan, add the pork and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
Chop the water chestnuts roughly and add to the pan with the garlic, mushrooms and pak choi.
Add the water and then all the remaining ingredients.
Cook for 8 minutes.
Serve... - 37.687
Pork With Vegetables
In a small bowl, mix bean sauce, soy, and sherry.
In a wok or large skillet over high heat, heat oil.
Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 30 seconds.
Add carrot and green pepper; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add pork and bean sauce mixture; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Add water... - 45.2925
Pork With Vegetables
1. Prepare a mixture of bean sauce with sherry and soy.
2. Add oil to a large skillet or wok and on high heat, heat it. Stir fry garlic and ginger in hot oil for 20 seconds. Stir in green pepper and carrot and fry for 60 seconds more. Mix in bean... - 41.1859
Five Spice Pork
Partially freeze pork; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For marinade, stir together sherry, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and five spice powder.
Add pork, stirring to coat well.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator... - 44.8639
Pork Stuffed Clams
Pork Stuffed Clams has a fine taste. Pork Stuffed Clams gets its desired taste from pork mixed with cornstarch and sauce. Pork Stuffed Clams is cherished by many pork lovers around the world. - 42.8023
Pork Sui Mai
Pork Sui Mai is simply yummy. Pork Sui Mai gets its taste from pork cooked with mushroom and bamboo shoots. Pork Sui Mai is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 43.9789
Japanese Sweet Sour Pork
In bowl stir together the flour, water, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce till smooth.
Beat egg white till stiff peaks form.
Fold in beaten egg white.
Dip pork pieces into flour mixture to coat.
Fry, a few at a time, in deep hot fat (375°) about 5 minutes or till... - 44.223
Mix the pork with mushrooms, onion, celery, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, parsley or coriander, and ginger.
Gradually blend soy sauce with cornstarch and add to pork mixture along with the egg white.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
Divide mixture in 48 equal... - 40.3424
Pork Filling For Half Of Dumpling Dough
Saute celery, mushrooms, and onion in the oil for 5 minutes.
Celery and onion should still be crispy.
Remove to a bowl and set aside.
Saute pork until pink is almost gone.
Remove any excess fat.
Add coriander and ginger.
Return celery mixture to pan.
Add... - 41.4156
Pork And Asparagus
Partially freeze pork; slice thinly into bite-size strips.
Blend soy into cornstarch; stir in bean sauce.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 30 seconds.
Add asparagus; stir-fry 2... - 39.5712
Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork
Well, this Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork Chinese recipe is a pure result of my curiosity. The mushrooms, beans, chestnuts and the pork with lobster used in this Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork recipe livened me up. Enjoy every bite of this... - 40.0716
Pork Wonton Soup
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center of a wonton wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg... - 38.9404
Pork Ball Stir Fry
Pour boiling water over noodles; let stand 2 to 3 minutes; drain and set aside.
Combine pork, cracker crumbs, water chestnuts, 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, the egg, 1 tablespoon of the ginger root and the garlic; mix well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Brown... - 36.8731
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring chestnuts, water, mushrooms and the next six ingredients together and allow them to boil
2. Turn the heat down ans simmer for about half an hour
3. Take the pork, sprinkle pepper generously over it and place it in a... - 43.6544
Pork And Broccoli Stir Fry
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice across the grain into bite size strips.
Meanwhile, for sauce, stir together chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, dry sherry, and red pepper.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion,... - 41.2785
This Polynesian Pork is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for any occasion! An irresitible combination of pork and noodles - this Polynesian Pork is something you must not want to miss out on! - 47.4014
Stir Fried Pork In Hoisin Sauce
1) In a bowl, place together soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, sugar, crushed red pepper, and 1/3 cup water.
2) In a wok, heat oil and stir-fry garlic and ginger, add zucchini and mushrooms and stir for 2 minutes.
3) Mix in the onions and... - 44.5201
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
1) Freeze the pork partially and then cut diagonally into 2x1/4-inch strips.
2) Take the cornstarch, salt and soy sauce and mix them.
3) Add pork to them and mix them well.
4) Take a wok and heat it. Add sesame and vegetable oil to the... - 47.0265
Pork 'n' Rice Casserole
Coat pork strips with the flour.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet.
Add one half of pork and brown well on all sides; transfer to a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
Add 1 tablespoon butter to skillet and brown remaining meat; transfer the meat to the... - 43.4281
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
Partially freeze pork; slice diagonally across grain into 2- x 1/4-inch strips, and set aside.
Combine next 3 ingredients; add pork, stirring until meat is: coated.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Pour sesame and vegetable oil around top of preheated wok, coating... - 39.1518
Shanghai Pork And Mushrooms
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1/2-inch strips.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add pork; seal bag, and shake until pork is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Remove stems from... - 40.9983
Pork And Shrimp Dumplings
Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Working with 1 won ton wrapper at a time (cover the remaining wrappers to keep them from drying out), spoon about 1 tablespoon pork mixture into center of each wrapper.
Moisten edges of... - 39.6485
Chinese Pork & Vegetables
Would you like to try a Chinese Pork & Vegetables Recipe? I have learnt this Chinese Pork & Vegetables from one of my friend who has been to China quite a number of times. You should also try this Chinese Pork & Vegetables. I bet, you will love it. - 46.3379
Pancake With Pork Shrimp Filling
1) In a bowl, whisk together flour, eggs and water until smooth.
2) Heat a non-stick pan and lightly oil it.
3) Pour little batter just enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
4) Cook over low heat until set, and then turn over a few seconds.
5)... - 44.6329
Vietnamese Pork Sticks With Lettuce Cups
For meat: Combine all ingredients in large bowl and use hands to mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape into 12 cylinders approximately 3 inches long and no more than 1 inch thick.
Insert bamboo skewer through each cylinder and set aside.
Arrange garnishes in... - 43.7155
Pork And Shrimp Filling
In skillet stir-fry pork and garlic quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
Drain shrimp and chop.
In bowl combine shrimp, pork-vegetable mixture, egg, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and... - 44.3444
Pork Mushroom Porcupines
1. Soak the rice in cold water for 2 hours; drain and shake dry.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, discard the stalks and chop the caps.
3. Mix the pork with the mushrooms, waterchestnuts, spring onions, ginger, garlic,... - 30.653
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. Bring first 9 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle pepper over pork; place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 14 minutes or until instant read thermometer registers 160°... - 29.7941
Red Cooked Ribs
1. In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, honey, garlic, allspice, orange zest, and hot pepper.
2. Place 1/3 of the scallions and water chestnut slices in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. Top with some of the ribs and... - 32.2603
Meat Won Ton
Won Ton is a delicious main dish. Won Ton gets its taste from pork filling, which includes pork, soy sauce, and pepper, flavored with sherry. Won Ton is cherished by pork consumer all over the world. - 46.159
Royal Lion's Head
Preparation Soak shrimp in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Mince shrimp and combine with remaining meatball ingredients.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Shape into 4 large meatballs, each approximately 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
Cooking Set wok in a ring... - 39.7998
Place flour in large bowl and make a well in center.
Pour in boiling water; stir with wooden spoon until dough begins to hold together.
Knead dough until smooth and satiny on lightly floured surface, about 5 minutes.
Cover and let rest 30 minutes.
For... - 41.2102
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper. Broil on rack 4 inches from heat 2 minutes, turning meat once. Set aside.
3. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add garlic and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Add asparagus and... - 33.573
Lumpia are asian inspired spring roll like items. This lumpia recipe is made with pork along with a medley of fresh vegetables. Wrapped in egg roll skins and cooked with onions, garlic, brean sprouts and soy sauce, the lumpia are savory and appetizing and... - 46.167
Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
To fill each wanton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center of a wanton wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg white.
Fold in half... - 45.7517
Wonton Soup With Noodles
Mix the pork with the seasoning and with the water chestnuts, onion, ginger and garlic.
Blend very thoroughly.
Place a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre of a wonton skin.
Fold in half to make a triangle.
Then fold the base of the triangle with the meat... - 44.6129
Oriental Fresh Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°.
Clean mushrooms, remove and reserve stems.
If prepared in advance, rub with lemon juice.
Chop mushroom stems finely and combine with pork, water chestnuts, green onion, egg, soy sauce and garlic powder.
Stuff caps with mixture and coat... - 42.1849
1) Wash the dried mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) In a bowl, toss mushroom and pork in sherry and ginger.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the pork mixture.
5) Add the bamboo... - 46.9546
Finely chop shrimp, pork, mushrooms, onions, red pepper, cabbage and water chestnuts.
Transfer all chopped ingredients to large bowl.
Add sherry, soy sauce ginger, sugar and salt; mix well.
Blend water and cornstarch in small cup; mix well.
Place about 1/4... - 43.5224
Homemade Pearl Balls
Rinse the rice until the water is clear.
Cover with fresh cold water and soak for 1 hour; drain well.
Beat the pork vigorously with the sesame oil, salt and pepper for 5 minutes.
Add the water chestnuts, shrimps, ginger and cornflour to the pork and mix... - 40.416
1. In a wok or deep 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high heat. Add the pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate and keep warm.
2. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in the wok; add the... - 32.9357
Siu Mai Steamed Meat Dumplings
Combine all ingredients except won ton skins and Soy-Sesame Dip in large bowl and blend well.
With scissors, trim corners from skins to make circles.
Spoon about 1 teaspoon of mixture into center of circle, gather up sides and let dough "pleat"... - 40.0769
Chinese Dumplings With Peanut Sauce
To make peanut sauce, mix peanut butter and oil until smooth.
Add soy, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper; stir until smooth.
Cover and chill if made ahead, but let come to room temperature before serving.
To make filling, mix pork, water chestnuts,... - 44.2866
Pearl Balls are a lovely Chinese delicacy that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Pearl Balls recipe is fantastic and I often serve them for dinner parties since they never fail to impress their guests with their appearance and flavor! - 46.3252
1. In food processor, combine all filling ingredients except wonton skins and canola oil; process until just combined.
2. Arrange wonton skins on work surface. Spoon an equal amount of filling on the center of each skin; lightly moisten edges with water.... - 34.9237
In a medium bowl, stir together first nine ingredients.
Form into 1-inch balls.
In a wok or heavy skillet, heat oil.
Brown pork balls in oil; set aside.
In the same skillet, stir-fry cabbage 1 minute.
Add stock and soy sauce.
Arrange pork balls over cabbage... - 42.8768
Happy New Year (2010) Appetizer Dumplings
A pocket filled with a meaty stuffing are what dumplings are! These are good to be served as entrée's anytime! A video with some clean and easy step shown. A home made video with an easy recipe to follow! - 98.4943
Oyster Mushroom Soup
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and slice oysters. Slice pork thin. Slice bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Mince scallion.
3. Heat stock. Extract ginger juice (see Glossary) and add. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts. Bring... - 32.949
1 Squeeze mushrooms dry. Remove stalks and finely chop the caps. Combine mushrooms, pork, shrimp, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce and sherry. Let stand 30 minutes.
2 Place 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) of filling slightly off center of each wrapper. Fold wrapper... - 31.5125
Mu Shu Burgers
Sprinkle a few drops of water over each tortilla; then stack tortillas and wrap in heavy-duty foil.
In a large bowl, combine pork, chopped onion, bread crumbs, egg, water chestnuts, garlic, soy, and ginger.
Shape mixture into 8 logs, each about 3... - 37.4172
Meatballs In Cherry Sauce
Prepare Sauce and set aside.
Mix remaining ingredients well and shape into 3 dozen small balls.
Brown slowly in skillet without added fat.
Drain well, add to sauce and simmer gently about 10 minutes. - 29.4685
Batter Fried Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms by wiping with a damp paper towel.
Remove stems; chop stems finely and transfer to large bowl.
Finely chop pork, water chestnuts, onions, red pepper and celery with cleaver or food processor.
Add to chopped mushroom stems.
Add cornstarch,... - 44.6409
Pour cream over bread crumbs.
Saute onion and chestnuts in butter.
Mix onion mixture with softened bread, veal, pork and seasonings. - 27.2847
1. Take a medium bowl, add ground pork, Chinese mushrooms, water chestnuts, onions, garlic, beaten egg, salt, pepper and cornstarch and shape into 1 inch balls.
2. Heat oil in heavy skillet or wok. Add pork balls and allow to brown. Keep aside.
3. Add... - 32.5307
Shrimp Toasts With Chinese Rice Wine
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly.
With a food processor or a cleaver, chop the shrimp to a fine, pulplike mass.
Peel the fresh water chestnuts and chop them fine.
Mix the minced shrimp, chopped water chestnuts, and ground pork fat with the... - 43.787
Mix together the pork, shrimp, anchovy paste, salt, pepper, scallions, garlic, and water chestnuts.
Roll out the dough, paper-thin, and cut in 3-inch squares.
Place a heaping teaspoon of the mixture on each and fold over the dough into a triangle.
Seal edges... - 40.9281
1. Mix the chopped pork, onion, water chestnuts and bean sprouts in a bowl.
2. Beat the eggs in another bowl until creamy. Add them to the pork mixture with the salt.
3. Heat oil, margarine or shortening in a large frying pan until it is very hot, then drop... - 31.9847
Lettuce Wrap Ups
Rinse lettuce; trim and break into leaves.
Place in serving bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Measure out hoisin sauce; cover and let stand at room temperature.
Stir-Fry: Wash and trim beans.
Keeping vegetables separate, dice beans and water chestnuts into... - 44.3953
Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms
Cover mushrooms with hot water in a large bowl.
Mix in sherry.
Soak mushrooms for 1 hour at room temperature.
Drain and squeeze mushrooms dry.
To make filling, chop pork, shrimp, and water chestnuts with egg white and cornstarch in food processor... - 41.5856
Asian Hot And Sour Soup
1. Heat oil in a heavy saucepan, add chopped onions and saute till transparent.
2. Gradually add stock, lemon juice, soya sauce, salt, pepper, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bean sprouts and the minced chicken or pork.
3. Boil on moderate heat, stirring... - 38.4185
Braised Meat Balls
1) In a large bowl, mix together pork, beef, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2) Shape into walnut size balls and roll in cornstarch.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and evenly brown the meatballs in it.
4) Add the garlic, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
5) Simmer... - 45.4138
Soak the mushrooms in cold water for five minutes.
Drain and cover with hot water for about twenty minutes.
Chop them very fine.
In a skillet, saute the pork for eight minutes.
Add the onions and saute two to three minutes longer.
Set aside... - 41.5723