- » Minced Pollock
Minced Pollock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minced pollock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minced pollock recipes.
Caribbean Style Pollock
In nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion, green pepper and garlic; remove from skillet and set aside.
Place pollock in skillet; season with salt and pepper.
Spoon tomatoes and sauted vegetables over fillets.
Sprinkle with lime... - 34.9093
Pollock And Spaghetti
Thaw fish, if frozen, and cut into 1 inch chunks.
Cook onions and garlic in oil in a 6-quart Dutch oven until tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and herbs.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until flavors are blended.
Uncover... - 40.9897
Pollock Fillets With Sauerkraut
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw frozen fish before cutting.
3. Cut fish into 6 pieces and keep in the refrigerator.
4. In 8X12 baking dish, arrange the steaks in a single layer.
5. Season the steaks with salt and roll over flour to coat... - 46.1638
You May Also Like!
Want something delicious to cure your hangover? Bugeoguk is a Korean hangover soup, easy to make and extremely delicious. Maangchi shows each and every step clearly and also shows how to calculate ingredients for each serving. It’s interesting to watch her... - 121.875
Flaky Crab Turnovers
Flanky Crab Turnovers tastes great. The Crab lovers should not miss Flanky Crab Turnovers. Flanky Crab Turnovers is an easy to make dish. - 43.8922
Heat oven to 500°.
Place fish in greased baking dish, 13 1/2 x 9 x 2 inches.
Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over fish.
Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
If desired, garnish with tomato wedges and green pepper rings. - 35.1684
Oven Fried Fish With Orange Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Whisk together the egg and Dijon mustard until blended.
4. In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, brown sugar, parsley,... - 46.8286
Seafood Ragout With Rice And Peas
1. Cut the fish into 1 ½-inch square pieces and keep aside.
2. Remove the shells from the shrimp and keep aside.
3. In a large, heavy soup pot, heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the oil and cook briefly, until the onion is... - 45.2891