- » Minced Mushroom
Minced Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minced mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minced mushroom recipes.
Savory Herbed Mushrooms
1. Mix the dressing ingredients together.
2. Halve the mushrooms where necessary and toss in the dressing.
3. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. - 35.0365
Stuffed Mushroom With Minced Meat
Another swell recipe for the BBQ lovers out there. If you are looking for a new vegetable recipe to add into your bbq list. Try this recipe :) It tastes delicious and healthy too.
Please visit www.ilovethatrecipe.com for more recipes - 40.8143
Minced Mushroom Curry
1 In a bowl, soak white mushrooms overnight in water.
2 Wash the mushrooms well and in a food processor jar, mince them.
3 In a pan, heat ghee, fry chopped onion, garlic until brown.
4 Add in the chopped tomatoes, ground ginger,... - 46.5581
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Saute mushrooms, celery and green onions in butter until soft, sprinkling with seasonings as they cook.
Puree with some of the potato soup, combine with rest of soup, add cream and reheat, but do not boil.
Adjust seasonings... - 34.0723
Vegan Delight Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you a mushroom lover? Here's a dish that is just meant for you. Watch this video now and learn how you can prepare these delectable Vegan Delight Stuffed Mushrooms. Treat yourself to this delicacy today. - 97.0161
How To Make Stuffed Mushrooms Healthier - Party Food
This recipe video shows Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps that is a classic recipe. These tasty little tidbits will make an excellent addition to your next cocktail party or get together! Simple, easy and delicious! - 125.917
Cocktail Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms well.
Remove stems and mince; set caps aside.
In food processor, process Kielbasa until ground.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute minced mushroom stems, Kielbasa, onion, parsley, garlic, fennel, salt, black... - 45.3174
Pan Seared Soy Based Portobello Mushroom
Looking for a new recipe with Portobello mushrooms? Well here it is! In this video, Katherine shows you how to a simple, pan seared recipe. Well flavored with garlic and oregano, this recipe has just a few basic ingredients. A great vegetable that is a low... - 118.221
Mushroom Sour Cream Sauce
Wash mushrooms, slice thin, using both stems and caps, and combine with onion and a very little water.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, and simmer in the butter until mushrooms are tender.
Add the flour, coating the mushrooms, and if necessary moisten... - 39.3186
1. In a pan, heat the clarified butter.
2. Add the minced shallots and sweat for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms and saute for about 7 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper and continue to saute for about 8 minutes.
5. Add the heavy cream and bread... - 102.709
Green Bean And Mushroom Salad
To Microwave: Cut beans into 1 1/2 inch pieces; place in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe dish.
Add water; cover.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 5 to 6 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender, stirring halfway through cooking; drain.
Cover beans with ice water to... - 38.7266
How To Make Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you deciding on - what to serve to your veggie friends for dinner? This special recipe of stuffed mushrooms can be a nice treat for them. It is quite easy to prepare and the process is also not too elaborate. Watch the video and learn the easy process. - 139.104
Double Mushroom Consomme
Double mushroom consomme is absolutely easy to cook. Serve with fresh mushrooms and top it with some wine and double musroom consomme is good to go. If you are looking for a small get together, you must try out the recipe. - 35.9238
Wash mushrooms well, twice.
In a large saucepan, soak dried mushrooms in chicken stock for about 2 hours, or until mushrooms are soft.
Separate caps and stems of fresh mushrooms.
Slice the caps and mince the stems.
Set sliced caps aside.
Remove dried... - 40.234
Veal Mushroom Patties
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, melt half the butter in half the oil over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, and parsley; stir often until mushrooms are lightly browned.
Add tomato and pepper and continue stirring until mixture is almost... - 40.0645
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
Whether or not you like mushrooms you will like this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms.Made this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms for our Friday night get together with neighbours and I still receive rave reviews. A delicious keeper! - 42.4706
Leek And Wild Mushroom Risotto
1. Dice the pancetta, leeks and mushrooms, mince the shallots, set aside.
2. In a small pot pour the stock and simmer over low heat.
3. In another medium size pot melt butter, add the pancetta and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add shallots and... - 135.366
Oyster Stuffed Mushrooms
Turn oysters into a strainer; set aside to drain.
Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth; remove stems.
Chop mushroom stems very fine.
In a medium bowl, combine chopped mushroom stems, onions, sour cream and breadcrumbs.
Chop drained oysters very fine.
Add to... - 34.3219
1) Rinse and pat dry the mushrooms. Pull the stems out from the mushrooms. Mince the stems but keeping the caps whole.
2) In a saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons of butter. Add in the minced garlic and saute till they change colour... - 46.1404
Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Place the mushrooms in a shallow dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Grill or broil the mushroom caps, smooth side facing the fire, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove and reserve.
Remove the sausage from the casings.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a... - 37.3174
Wild Mushroom And Veal Terrine With Roasted Yellow Pepper Coulis
Make the terrine: In a small bowl combine the bread, 1/4 cup of the cream, and the egg white.
In a large skillet cook the garlic and the onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the white mu - 23.4419
1) Take mushrooms, uniform in size.
2) Chop their stems by removing it from the wiped mushrooms.
3) Mince both the chives and parsley.
4) Take a bowl and mix Worcestershire sauce, chopped mushrooms, minced chives and parsley together.
5) Fill... - 45.5283
Wild Mushroom Consomme
Slice 4 ounces fresh mushrooms; set aside.
Coarsely chop remaining 8 ounces fresh mushrooms,- set aside.
Place chicken broth in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add chopped fresh mushrooms, porcini mushrooms, shallots, gingerroot, and salt.
Reduce heat, and... - 44.3849
Stuffed Mushroom Marvel
1) Place the bread cubes in water, squeeze dry, then shred. Add the eggs, ricotta, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2) Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture and place on a lightly oiled baking dish, cap side down. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake at... - 25.8872
Peas With Onions And Mushrooms
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter and onion.
Cook, covered, 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add mushrooms, frozen peas, pepper and allspice.
Cook, covered, 5 minutes, 30 seconds or until peas are just about tender, stirring once.
Stir in salt - 27.8119
Sole With Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl mix mushrooms, shallots, parsley, salt, and pepper.
3. Grease a flat baking dish and transfer mushroom into it.
4. Keep the fish over mushrooms.
5. Pour wine to cover bottom of dish.
6. Cook over... - 45.3335
Cream Of Shiitake Mushroom Soup
1. In a pan, heat half the butter to saute mushrooms and onions for 5 minutes over medium flame.
2. Add in stocks followed by mushrooms and onions.
3. Further, add crushed sesame seeds and leftover butter.
4. Heat until butter melts, stirring... - 47.4313
Mushroom Cream Gra Vy
GETTING READY 1) Slice the mushrooms. 2) Mince the shallot. MAKING 3) In a large heavy bottomed skillet, melt the 2 tablespoons of... - 31.1964
Sauteed Butter Mushrooms With Garlic
Clean and slice mushrooms.
Place in 8-inch microproof dish.
Add garlic and butter.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on 90 (saute) 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once after 2 minutes. - 21.1583
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°.
Toast pine nuts in small skillet over medium heat until just golden, about 5 to 7 minutes. Watch very closely as pine nuts burn quickly. Set aside.
While pine nuts are toasting, clean mushrooms with a damp cloth. Remove stems, mince... - 129.166
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place portobello caps, stem side up, on a plate. Combine olive oil and next 4 ingredients. Drizzle oil mixture over mushrooms.
3. Place mushrooms on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 4 minutes on each side or until... - 27.8212
Classic Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) Take a 1-quart saucepan and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
2) Stir in onion occasionally and sautÃ© them until softened.
3) Mix in mushrooms and sautÃ© them for 5 minutes longer.
4) Remove and save 2 tablespoons of mushrooms.
5) Add flour... - 44.4083
Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve caps.
Combine oil and garlic in a medium bowl.
Add mushroom caps; toss lightly to coat.
Remove mushrooms with slotted spoon; place mushroom caps on piece of heavy-duty foil.
Close foil over mushrooms, sealing edges... - 29.6463
Shiitake Stuffed Mushrooms
Reconstitute the shiitake mushrooms by soaking them in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.
Drain them and reserve the soaking water.
Discard the stems and finely dice the caps.
Wash and pat dry the stuffing mushrooms.
Remove and reserve the stems.
Put the caps in... - 38.9417
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic leave in work bowl.
Twist stems off mushrooms.
Add stems to work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely chopped; leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Crumble sausage into a wide frying pan... - 40.6293
Sage Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown sausage in a medium skillet until it crumbles; drain.
Add onion, parsley, pepper, and garlic.
Add cream cheese cubes to the sausage mixture.
Remove mushroom stems and discard.
Place mushrooms in baking dish.
Brush with melted... - 40.5418
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Clean mushrooms with a vegetable brush or wipe with a damp cloth.
Remove and finely chop stems.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute chopped mushroom stems, onions, garlic and walnuts until onion is tender, 4... - 39.143
Mushrooms In Garlic Butter
1. Place butter in 1-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds, or until melted.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender. - 26.4046
Green Beans In Ci'bella Mushroom Sauce
You should definitely try this Green Beans In Ci'Bella Mushroom Sauce recipe. Green Beans In Ci'Bella Mushroom Sauce is awesome all by itself. You must try this! - 34.9296
Herbed Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for another use.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic; cook 1 minute or until tender.
Stir in spinach and basil; cook 1 minute.
Stir in surimi seafood; remove from... - 37.4726
Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer
Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer will make the best choice if you are on a hunt for a variety dish. The Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer packs in the flavors of button mushrooms, eggs and butter. Why donâ€™t you give this Turkey And Mushroom Bloomer a try for the... - 47.2116
Simple Wild Mushroom Sauté
Mushroom can be cooked in different style and flavor. This dish from the kitchen of Chef Keith Snow is a very popular one and liked by all. A combination of butter, chives and shallots stirred into mushroom gives it one of its kind exotic taste that you won't... - 102.047
Scalloped Mushrooms And Tomatoes
Wipe mushrooms with damp cloth; cut each mushroom into halves.
Cook for 10 minutes in 3 tablespoons butter.
Arrange alternate layers of tomatoes and mushrooms in glass baking dish.
In a saucepan blend 3 tablespoons butter and the flour; add... - 39.8139
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and coarsely chop; set aside. Place the mushroom caps, stem-side up, on a jelly-roll pan.
2 To make the filling, spray a large nonstick skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium... - 31.6354
Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop stems.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add mushroom stems and onion; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Remove from heat and stir in artichokes, ham, marjoram, salt, bread crumbs,... - 45.0826
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop stems.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add mushroom stems and onion and cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, crab, bread crumbs, egg, dill... - 45.2233
Tomato Mushroom Soup
Saute leek, celery and garlic in butter until softened.
Dice 8 ounces of the mushrooms and add, cooking quickly to brown slightly.
Add tomatoes, stock, vermouth, tomato paste and seasonings.
Stir well, add bouquet garni, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower... - 41.7208
Saute mushrooms, green onions, and garlic in vegetable oil for a few minutes.
Add pureed tomatoes, salt, sugar, pepper and marjoram.
Saute vegetables until liquid disappears.
To make crepe batter, sift together flour, salt, and baking... - 42.5817
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
3) To a large pot, put the spinach along with the water left on leaves.
4) Cook, covered, for 5 minutes, until wilted.
5) Drain the spinach and... - 46.4576
Saute minced mushrooms.
Prepare cream sauce by heating oil and blending in flour, stirring for 5 minutes.
Then add milk pre-mixed with powdered milk.
Cook and stir sauce with wire whisk until thickened.
Add salt, paprika and nutmeg.
When cold, stir in yogurt... - 38.3627
Spicy Fried Mushroom
Are you bored of eating regular vegetable dishes? Try tasty Fried mushrooms instead. Fresh mushrooms tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and garlic makes this dish by Karen Knowler mouthwatering. It just takes few minutes to make! - 94.897
Remove stems and scoop out centers of mushrooms slightly.
Mince stems and scraps; cook in butter with onion until vegetables are soft.
Cook sweetbreads for 10 minutes in boiling water to cover.
Drain and peel off the membrane.
Put sweetbreads through the fine... - 31.1099
Mushroom And Fennel Salad
Combine mushrooms, fennel and red pepper in large bowl or bowls.
In separate bowl whisk oil, garlic and vinegar.
Whisk in fennel seeds, bay leaves and pepper.
Pour over vegetables and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, if desired, but at least 4... - 40.0482
1) Place the mushrooms in a bowl.
2) In a saucepan combine soy sauce, vinegar, sherry, sugar, salt and onions.
3) Bring to boil and pour over the mushrooms.
4) Marinate the mushroom for 24 hours.
5) Drain and serve on cocktail picks. - 35.676
Emma S Mushroom Soup
Sprinkle meat with salt, add cold water and let stand 1/2 hour.
Cover, bring to slow boil, lower heat and simmer gently until meat is tender.
Remove meat and reserve for another use.
Do not strain as the flavor of the "curds" that have formed enhances the... - 43.1594
Baked Clams With Mushroom Sauce
Saute onion and mushrooms in butter until lightly browned; add clams.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Com- bine seasonings and white sauce; add clam mixture.
Pour into greased casserole; sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. - 34.996
Remove stems from shiitake mushrooms; discard.
Slice shiitake mushroom caps; set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add ginger root, chili paste and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add shiitake mushroom caps, button mushrooms, and... - 35.4001
About 25 minutes before supper:
In large covered skillet, saute mushrooms in hot butter with minced onion, over medium heat, 10 minutes if sliced, 12 minutes if whole, stirring occasionally. Then turn off heat; let stand, covered, 4 or 5 minutes to absorb... - 27.3239
Pheasant And Mushroom Soup
1) In a pot of water, soak the mushrooms for about 20 minutes.
2) Take the mushrooms out, one by one, discarding their stems and mincing the mushroom finely. Keep aside.
3) Save the water for later use.
4) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat oil... - 45.6227
Hot Mushroom Bouchees
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, saute the onions and mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the chopped eggs, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Add the beaten egg and cook until the mixture is thick.
5) Spoon 1... - 45.447
Mushroom-Tarragon Bouillon has a supreme taste. Mushroom-Tarragon Bouillon gets its taste from mushroom mixed with beef bouillon flavored with sherry. Mushroom-Tarragon Bouillon Is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 28.9912
Mushroom With Black Pepper
I love mushrooms and try making different recipes... once i was short of onions and tomatoes. Just had mushrooms at home so came up wid the idea of this recipe... whc is very very easy and tasty too... - 31.807
Sauteed Mushrooms With Lemon
Slice washed mushrooms lengthwise into 1/8" slices.
Meanwhile, saute onion in butter in a covered skillet for 10 min., over low heat.
Add sliced mushrooms; cover, and saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 min.
Turn off heat, and allow... - 27.7705
Slice or halve washed mushrooms lengthwise.
Meanwhile, saute onion in butter in a covered skillet over low heat, for 10 min.
Add mushrooms, cover, and saute over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 10 min.
Then stir in flour; add milk, and cook over low... - 35.0956
Walnut And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice; let stand while making stuffing.
Heat olive oil with butter in heavy medium nonaluminum skillet over medium-low heat.
Add onion and cook until soft and transparent.
Increase heat to medium high.
Stir in walnuts and cook about... - 43.819
Portobello Mushroom Fajitas
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until almost tender. Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Reduce heat to medium, and cook for 4 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender, stirring frequently.... - 32.4665
Almond Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms and remove stems (save and use in sauces, soups or with vegetables).
Arrange mushroom caps, hollow side up in pie plate or shallow baking dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter and almonds.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until golden... - 32.1048
Mushrooms A La Provencale
Heat the olive oil in a heavy saucepan with a closely fitting lid.
Add the mushrooms, garlic cloves, salt and pepper and thyme.
Cook covered over medium to high heat for about 5 or 7 minutes, shaking the pan very frequently to prevent sticking.
At serving... - 34.9672
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Soak black mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and finely chop caps.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and set aside.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil,... - 43.3787
Gouda Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1 cup. Set aside.
3. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop enough stems to measure 1/4 cup; set aside. Discard remaining stems.
4. Remove brown gills from... - 33.6222
Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat an indoor grill plate on stove.
2. Wash and pat dry the mushrooms. Using a knife, remove the gills of the mushrooms and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together the tomato, cilantro, garlic, black pepper, salt, olive oil... - 121.186
Marrakech Stuffed Mushrooms
Brush any dirt off the mushrooms and trim tough ends from the stems.
Carefully remove the remaining mushroom stems and reserve them.
Place the mushroom caps stem-side down in a 9" pie plate.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the... - 43.9822
You Can Have Only One Stuffed Mushroom
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towel. Twist and pull out stems, leaving cavity for stuffing. Set mushrooms aside, cavity side up. Trim ends from stems. Finely dice stems. Coat small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat... - 32.775
Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup
1) Use a 3-quart saucepan to melt margarine.
2) Add mushrooms, leeks, and garlic to sautÃ© for 2-3 minutes over medium-high heat by occasional stirring until mushrooms are tender-crisp.
3) Sprinkle with flour over vegetables. Quickly stir to... - 45.5669
Sausage And Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2 Remove the stems from the mushrooms and finely chop. Set the chopped stems and the caps aside.
3 To make the filling, heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.... - 34.801
Madeira Flavored Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Combine the wine, vinegar, oil, tamari or soy sauce, garlic, oregano, basil, and parsley in a zip-close plastic bag; add the mushrooms. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the mushrooms. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 6... - 31.6737
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
In 12-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, red pepper, and seasonings and, stirring constantly, saute until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5... - 35.2204
Stuffed Mushroom Croustades
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
With a rolling pin flatten bread.
With a 1 1/2-inch cookie cutter cut 24 rounds.
Into miniature muffin cups press bread rounds.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown.
Remove from pan.
Wash mushrooms and pat dry with... - 39.648
Green Bean Cashew And Mushroom Casserole
Cook beans in 1 inch of boiling salted water; drain.
Saute nuts in butter for 5 minutes; remove nuts.
Add mushrooms to butter and cook until lightly browned.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add beans, half of nuts,... - 47.8239
Baked Eggs With Mushrooms
Join Clare Jones in the kitchen and learn how to couple healthy mushrooms with eggs and cheese for an elegant, anytime meal. Surely your eggs and mushrooms would never taste so delicious! - 109.399
Eggplant Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a colander place eggplant, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and let it stand 30 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly and par dry with paper towels.
4. With damp paper towels clean mushrooms.
5. Remove mushroom... - 46.1824
Sauteed Mushrooms With White Wine
1. Clean mushrooms in a solution of salt and water. Discard slice from stem end. Slice very thinly, crosswise.
2. Saute garlic in olive oil and butter over medium-high heat until lightly golden. Adjust heat to high, add mushrooms and saute until oil is... - 25.725
Broccoli Mushroom Soup
Broccoli Mushroom Soup is a delicious recipe for any weekday dinner. If you want to come out of your bland diet, this creamy soup can be your savior. I prepared after coming across the recipe in a regular blog. The broccoli puree with diced mushrooms,... - 43.6712
Hot Mushroom Turnovers
1. In medium-sized bowl, with hand knead cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups flour, and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until smooth. Shape dough into ball; wrap with plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet... - 32.0897
Cream And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2. Discard stems from mushrooms. Mince and squeeze with a kitchen towel to absorb extra moisture.
3. Take 2 tablespoons melted butter and glaze the caps with it.
4. In a roasting pan keep the... - 44.6083
Homemade Sauteed Butter Mushrooms
1. Wash and scrub mushrooms clean then stem and slice thinly.
2. In a medium (1 ½ quart ) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine mushrooms, garlic and butter.
3. Cook for about 7 minutes, until soft, stirring occasionally.... - 32.1959
Scallop Mushroom Appetizer
Combine scallops, onion, bay leaf, salt and pepper in medium saucepan; add water to cover .
Place over high heat and bring to boil; immediately turn off heat, cover pan and let stand until scallops have lost translucent look and are firm, about 5... - 36.7241
Wipe mushrooms with clean, damp cloth; cut into quarters.
Combine remaining ingredients in a shallow bowl and mix well.
Toss mushrooms in mixture to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, for several hours or overnight.
Remove... - 37.0133
1) Rinse and dry the mushrooms. Slice the mushrooms thinly.
2) In a heavy metal pan, melt the butter. Once the butter browns slightly in colour add in the sliced mushrooms.
3) Saute the mushrooms over a high flame, while stirring constantly, for about... - 40.6927
Heat butter in skillet on medium heat.
Add garlic and mushrooms, stir frequently for 2 minutes.
Add parsley, stir.
Add white wine and stir.
Salt & pepper, to taste. - 35.8724
Mushroom Bisque With Tarragon
Thinly slice 4 mushroom caps and set aside; coarsely chop remaining mushrooms (if using food processor, use on-off turns).
In saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat; add onion and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add chopped mushrooms and cook... - 39.298
1) Wash and pat dry the mushrooms.
2) Finely chop up the mushroom stems along with the caps.
3) Into a medium-sized bowl, add in the chopped mushrooms, olive oil, vinegar or wine, salt, pepper and green onions. Mix well.
4) Let the mushrooms marinate... - 41.067
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the mushrooms, onions, garlic, parsley, nutmeg and pepper till the mushrooms become soft and liquidy.
2) Stir in the flour and cook for about 2 minutes. Stir continuously till the flour loses its raw... - 40.8588
Thyme & Walnut Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter baking dish.
Melt butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallots and saute until wilted.
Add nuts and chopped mushroom stems and cook 2 minutes.
Mix in breadcrumbs, thyme and salt and .pepper to taste.
Fill... - 30.786
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash mushrooms if needed and drain well. Remove stems and chop fine.
3. Combine stems, parsley, onion, and butter in a small skillet. Cook over low heat, stirring, for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in crumbs, salt, and mace. Remove from heat.... - 37.8
Meat Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Wash mushrooms and carefully break off stems.
Dry caps with paper towel.
Chop stems very fine and combine with remaining ingredients.
Fill caps with mixture and place in shallow, buttered baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven for 20... - 35.4208
Mushroom Ditxelle With White Wine
In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the shallots for 1 minute.
Add the mushrooms and saute until tender.
Add the white wine.
Increase heat and reduce the wine until syrupy.
Stir in the garlic and remove the pan from heat.
Season and serve. - 31.189