- » Minced Meat Noodles
Minced Meat Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minced meat noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minced meat noodles recipes.
Noodles With Meat Balls And Peking Sauce
Cook the noodles in boiling water.
Wash and drain well.
Clean and wash the mince.
Cook it in boiling, salted water till tender.
When cooked remove from fire and drain the excess water.
Grind the mince to a smooth paste with salt, tablespoon soya sauce and... - 42.991
Fried Noodles With Sliced Meat
Break the noodles into 2" length.
Heat the oil and fry the noodles till they are light brown in colour and crisp.
Remove from fire.
In the leftover oil saute onion, garlic and bamboo shoots for three minutes.
Add meat slices and stir well.
Add stock and cook... - 43.8145
Philippine Noodles And Meat
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice the pork, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
In a large saucepan cook egg noodles in a large amount of boiling water just till tender.
Drain well and set... - 47.9872
Peking Meat Sauce For Noodles
1. Mince or grind pork; then blend in sherry. Mince scallions.
2. Blend together bean paste, soy sauce and hoisin sauce.
3. Heat oil. Add minced pork; stir-fry 1 minute. Add minced scallions and stir-fry 1 minute more.
4. Stir in bean paste mixture. Add water... - 27.8135
Bow Tie Noodles With Meat Sauce
Lightly brown ground beef and sausage.
Add onion, celery, and garlic; cook till tender but not brown.
Pour off excess fat.
Add tomatoes and tomato paste, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, and seasonings.
Cover; simmer about 1 1/2 hours.
Serve over hot noodles,... - 42.4281
Noodles With Cheese Meat Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Meanwhile, brown meat, stirring with a fork until crumbly; stir in garlic and salt.
Add tomato sauce and simmer over low heat.
Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, and green... - 43.3747
Meat Loaf And Noodles Stroganoff
1. Cut mushrooms into thin slices; set aside. Dice celery. Finely chop green onion.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot butter or margarine, cook celery and green onion until tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.... - 33.8014
Noodles With Sweet And Spicy Meat Sauce
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until it begins to brown, 4-5 minutes. Add the white... - 32.7288
Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4.... - 48.4596
In a frypan, heat the peanut oil and cook the onions, garlic, and pepper until they are soft.
Stir in the shrimp paste and pork, and cook, stirring, for 15 minutes.
Add the shrimp, celery, cabbage, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Stir in... - 38.096
Thai Crunchy Noodles
Stir together sugar, lime juice, bean sauce, catsup, and soy; set aside.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 inch and heat to 375° on a deep-fat-frying thermometer.
Drop in a small handful of noodles at a time.
As they puff and... - 46.6773
Stir Fried Mixed Vermicelli Noodles
Traditional to the festivals of Filipinos, this is a dish reserved for occasions! The dish is loaded with shrimp, pork, sausage and some veggies! See the video on making this festive dish! - 74.5638