- » Minced Meat Filled Cookies
Minced Meat Filled Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minced meat filled cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minced meat filled cookies recipes.
Orange Pear Perfect Mince Pie
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 425°F.
Unfold 1 crust; remove top plastic sheet Press out fold lines; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon flour Spread flour evenly over crust Place floured side down on ungreased... - 43.0092
Make Ahead Mince Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
2. On a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry till it is thinner than 5mms.
3. Using a readymade stamp or cookie cutter, stamp out 12 circles that are about 8cm in diameter. Set the... - 38.8872
Meat And Anchovy Pirozhki
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease and flour a cookie sheet.
3) In a heavy saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Add in the onion and saute till golden brown.
4) Stir in the beef, anchovy fillets, parsley, dill and chopped egg pieces.... - 43.4354
Crab Meat Puffs (hors D'oeuvres)
Mix all ingredients together and fill miniature cream puffs with crab filling and refrigerate.
Add butter and salt to boiling water and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
Lower heat; add flour all at once & beat vigorously until mixture leaves sides... - 43.2598
Little Meat Pies
Little Meat Pies has a Awe-inspiring taste.The combination of butter, salt, pepper, thyme, chili powder, hard-cooked eggs, and Milk gives the Little Meat Pies Sole taste. Must catch it - 44.3469
Place flour in large bowl and make a well in center.
Pour in boiling water; stir with wooden spoon until dough begins to hold together.
Knead dough until smooth and satiny on lightly floured surface, about 5 minutes.
Cover and let rest 30 minutes.
For... - 39.8414
These Deviled'Crab Crepes taste heavenly ! Serve up your party cocktail with these Deviled'Crab Crepes and let me know if you like them ! - 36.864
Beat a small amount of the sour cream into the melted butter, then blend in the remaining sour cream.
Stir in sugar and egg yolks, then blend in the flour gradually.
Place in small, lightly floured bowl and sprinkle top of pastry with small amount of... - 39.1174
Roll the dough thin, using a 3" round cookie cutter, cut 36 rounds.
Cover the rounds with a damp cloth to prevent drying.
Cut the snails in half.
In a skillet heat the butter, saute the garlic and onion until tender.
Add the escargot and continue to saute for... - 44.3054
Mini Turkey Empanadas
Mini turkey empanadas are small vegetable and turkey empanadas. Spiced with cumin and garlic, the turkey empanadas are flavored with parsley, oregano and red pepper. The cooked turkey and vegetable filling is filled in the empanada pastries and baked to a... - 45.2473
Frank And Burger Loaf
About 1 hour and 45 minutes before serving: Cut thin slice from top of bread.
Carefully scoop out enough crumbs from center to make 2 cups, loosely packed.
Set bread shell and top aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large bowl, combine crumbs, milk and egg; let... - 47.2079
Curry Puffs are often served with Sri Lankan soup. Ground beef mixed with a variety of spices, potato, egg, raisins makes a great stuffing for this kinda puff. You cannot possibly prepare the Curry Puffs recipe without Phyllo pastry handy. One needs to be... - 44.6089
Cheese Spaghetti And Meatballs
Watch out people, fresh out of chef Jenny's kitchen straight from the Italian cuisine coming your way is the yummy and delicious Cheese Spaghetti and Meatballs. Check out the video of this tasty recipe. A great Italian recipe which is simple and easy to... - 96.976
1. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
2. Melt butter; add onion and flour and stir until smooth. Add the seasonings. Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened. Add the turkey; adjust the seasonings. Let mixture cool.
3. Meanwhile, roll... - 30.1208
Gourmet Chicken Wrap Ups
Preheat oven at 375Â°F.
Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Starting at centre, pound with a smooth, heavy object until pieces are about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off plastic wrap.
Filling: In a small mixing bowl, combine all... - 41.4454
Spicy Ground Beef Empanaditas
Prepare Flaky Turnover Pastry.
Wrap in plastic wrap and set aside.
In 10 inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in garlic, cinnamon, and ground red pepper; cook 30 seconds.
Increase... - 40.3669
Tostada Cups With Sausage And Black Beans
To Make Tostada Cups: Preheat oven to 300°F.
Fold 4 tortillas in half, place on a plate, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 40 to 90 seconds, or until soft and pliable.
Using a 2 1/2-inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut rounds from each... - 39.2332
Let dough rise according to package directions.
Meat Filling: Combine in skillet, meat, onion, tomato sauce, mushrooms and pepper flakes.
Add paprika, oregano, celery salt, garlic salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
Stir in olives; cool to... - 39.4411
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Combine together flour, salt and baking powder and rub in shortening.
3) Pour in milk to make stiff dough and even out the dough into 6 x 10' inch sized rectangle.
4) Meanwhile, mix meat,... - 40.0002
1. Set the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a skillet, heat butter and oil and cook the garlic in it for a minute; add onion to it and cook till soft, similarly, cook the bacon
3. Add it to an electric mixer along with cookied rice,... - 44.1188
Ravioli is a tasty and unique pasta that I serve quiet frequently at home. This Ravioli recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 39.716
German Cabbage Squares (kraut Barracks)
In a small bowl, dissolve sugar in lukewarm water.
Add yeast and let stand for about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, place milk and margarine.
Heat to scalding, then let cool.
In a large bowl, stir together flour and salt.
Add cooled milk, yeast, cold... - 39.5995
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions, roll out and cut into 2-inch circles using cutter or top of a glass.
Prepare filling by sauteing onions in butter until golden, add meat and cook, stirring until light brown.
Cool... - 32.2843
Mincemeat And Almond Delight
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F, 220°C
2. In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour along with salt and baking powder if whole wheat flour is being used
3. Cut the fats into small cubes and add to the flour.
4. Using your fingertips,... - 48.4824
Spinach And Prosciutto Calzone
If your children are bent upon having a pizza, try this Spinach and Prosciutto calzone by weelicious which is as good as pizza. Weelicious host is making it for her son and she stuffing it with Prosciutto and pushing in 8 cups of spinach. She speaks about the... - 139.409
In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and cream cheese.
Sift together flour and salt, and stir into butter a half-cup at a time.
Form dough into a ball, dust with flour, and flatten slightly.
Wrap dough in waxed paper and chill for at least... - 37.5665
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 112.723
Half Moon Empanadas
1. Prepare Flaky Turnover Pastry. Wrap in plastic wrap; set aside.
2. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, cinnamon, and ground red pepper; cook 30 seconds.... - 33.8559
Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles
Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles last week for my in- laws and they loved it.... - 47.3736
Chipotle Beef Empanadas
These little empanadas or meat turnovers are absolutely fabulous! You can make them small to serve as an appetizer or you can make them large and serve as a main meal. These are spicy but you can omit the chipotles if you would prefer. They will still be... - 0
Eggplant Rollatini By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
This is the perfect dish to make for New Years Day, or for any
special occasion. Use is as an appetizer, side dish, or main dish
over your favorite pasta. It can't get better than this! - 148.197
Tandoori Bread Naan
This simple tandoori bread naan recipe reproduces in your own kitchen the moghul bread that is traditionally baked in the Indian clay oven (tandoor). The results are as good as they can be without the sweet wood coal and earthy clay aromas. - 45.9596