- » Minced Lobster
Minced Lobster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minced lobster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minced lobster recipes.
Sage Buttered Lobster Tails
With kitchen scissors, cut off fins and sharp spines along sides of each tail.
Set tail, shell side down, on a board; with a heavy knife, split tail in half lengthwise, using a hammer or mallet to force knife through shell.
Rinse lobster and pat dry.
Starting... - 39.2175
Brown garlic in oil in skillet.
Combine pork, salt, pepper, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch.
Add to garlic; stir for 1 minute.
Add lobster; stir for 1 min- ute longer.
Pour in hot broth, stirring constantly, until blended.
Simmer, covered, for 10... - 42.7632
Whole Stuffed Lobsters
Nikki the foodie is makingstuffed lobster using the lobster meat! She presents the lobster meat into the tail of the lobsters! Delicious and meaty! Watch the video for more! - 100.194
Lobster Coconut Curry
Melt the butter,in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes.
Stir in the salt, ginger, coriander, almonds, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch and gradually add the... - 40.8558
Rock Lobster Tails
1. With kitchen shears or large sharp knife, cut through center of hard top shell and meat of lobster tail. Do not cut through under-shell. Spread tails open, butterfly style, to expose meat on top. Set lobster aside.
2. Finely shred lemon or lime to make 1/2... - 34.7052
Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork
Well, this Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork Chinese recipe is a pure result of my curiosity. The mushrooms, beans, chestnuts and the pork with lobster used in this Steamed Lobster Tails Stuffed With Pork recipe livened me up. Enjoy every bite of this... - 40.0716
A delicious Lobster Bisque recipe with chicken broth & lots of other great flavors. A wonderful combination of flavors. I am sure you would love cooking this for your family and friends. - 37.7397
Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms
Hunting for a delicious Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms recipe? My Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms recipe will serve your purpose in all possibility. Start right away and get your Stir Fried Lobster And Mushrooms on! - 38.7099
Baked Stuffed Lobster
Combine crackers, clams and liquid, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, pepper, 1/4 cup butter and clam juice.
Immerse live lobster in boiling water; remove.
Cut body from head to tip of tail, splitting open.
Remove intestinal vein.
Fill lobster with clam mix-... - 44.5426
Broiled Lobster Tails
Dan shows us users how to crack open the lobster shell to crank up the meat and then broil to get the meat all done. Watch the video if your wanting to know how to handle a lobster! - 85.7974
Broiled Lobster Tails Au Gratin
Lobster tails are usually served in upscale restaurants. Nikki the foodie get these lobster tails right on your dining table with the finesse and beauty! See the video on how!! - 91.2511
Lobster Cantonese is a truly flavorful, great alternative and also a tasty option when compared to other seafood dishes. This Lobster Cantonese dish is easy to cook and very well suits a family meal. Proceed to do it! - 37.5306
Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables
Though Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables is set all in rage in Chinese buffets, for the past few months I have been trying different variations of it. I'm dead sure you will love his scrumptious Deep Fried Lobster And Vegetables recipe. Experience it! - 40.6172
Curried Lobster Casserole
An aficionado of Curried Lobster Casserole guarantees that this recipe will get you addicted! This compelling casserole is a great option to serve as a main dish. For the best flavor, use the freshest of Seafood available. - 45.9189
This Steamed Lobster is indeed an healthy approach to having lobsters. My version of Chinese Steamed Lobster is just great anywhere. Why don't you take a try! - 24.8331
Best Lobster Bisque
This Best Lobster Bisque recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious Lobster Bisque. You should try... - 61.8791
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a small heavy saucepan.
Add carrots and onion.
Cook, covered, over lowest possible heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cut lobster into 2-inch pieces.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil.
Add lobster... - 44.437
Simmered Lobster And Vermicelli
If you are looking for some great Chinese lobster recipe, you can check out this Simmered Lobster And Vermicelli. This Simmered Lobster And Vermicelli dish is tasty and at the same time filling. Delicious! - 34.3666
Saute onion, celery and shallots in butter 5 minutes, sprinkle with flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add cream, stock and wine; cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Melt butter until bubbly, add lobster and cook rapidly, stirring,... - 41.1049
Rock Lobster Jambalaya
Prepare lobster-tails according to package directions.
Cut away underside membrane; remove meat from shells.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Heat olive oil in Dutch oven.
Add onions and green pepper; saute for' 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, 4 cups water, salt, basil... - 45.128
Remove the lobster meat from the shells and mince or chop it coarsely.
Clean the two halves of the large shell.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, fry the shallot for 2—3 min without browning, then add the lobster meat, white sauce, parsley, lemon juice, nutmeg... - 35.831
Steamed Lobster With Pork
Steamed Lobster With Pork is great for every single person in your family. When even the traditional Chinese lobster recipes are loved by all, this variant,Steamed Lobster With Pork is even more mouth-watering. Enjoy your seafood dish! - 33.8519
Lobster Tails With Spinach
1) Clean the lobster and wash it thoroughly.
2) Using the kitchen scissor cut the lobster tails on the bottom side.
3) Cut and remove the cartilage on lower side to uncover the meat.
4) Place the crab on the broiling pan.
5) In a bowl,... - 40.484
Deviled Lobster Tails
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a pan, boil the lobster tails in salted water (1 teaspoon salt to each quart of water) for 9 minutes.
3) Drain thoroughly, then gently cut with scissors and remove the lobster meat without breaking the... - 45.9205
If you are looking for an extraordinary seafood dish to cook then this Lobster Bordelaise is the right pick for you. Check out this relatively simple recipe for Lobster Bordelaise and enjoy it with any meal of the day! - 47.3354
Luscious Lobster Tails
If you are a big-time seafood lover, you will absolutely enjoy this lobster treat. Great to look and good to eat, lobster tails are a breeze to make at home, given you follow the recipe to the T. Perfect for a warm-weather treat or a bonfire by the beach,... - 119.073
Split lobsters into halves lengthwise.
Lift meat out of bodies and claws and cut into large pieces.
Keep body shells whole.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and cook gently 3 minutes.
Sprinkle in flour and cook and stir until golden.
Remove... - 44.324
Lobster With Orange Aioli
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, 3/4 teaspoon of the orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, and minced tarragon.
Cover and refrigerate aioli for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days.
In a 10- to 12-quart (10- to 12-liter) pan, bring 6 quarts (6... - 43.2982
1. Cook lobster, separate meat and shell. Cut the meat into pieces.
2. Take a double broiler and melt the butter on its top over the hot water.
3. Mix flour, nutmeg, cayenne and salt.
4. In a small saucepan, add oregano, onion, carrot and milk and... - 44.3627
Lobster Thermidor Bake
With a sharp knife, cut through lobster shell lengthwise.
Remove meat from shells; cut meat into large pieces.
In skillet cook onion and garlic in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in soup and mushrooms; gradually blend in cream, wine, and parsley.
Add... - 42.7483
Kail each lobster by plunging a knife into the thorax.
Break off the tail and cut it crosswise into thirds with the shell on.
Cut the body in half and remove the coral and liver.
Refrigerate them for later use.
Discard the remaining body.
Break off the claws... - 44.1213
Curried Rock Lobster
Cook lobster tails in water seasoned with salt and bay leaf 6 minutes.
Remove tails and rinse with cold water.
Reserve stock and reduce to 1 1/2 cups by boiling.
Discard bay leaf.
Remove lobster meat from shells and dice.
Cook next 4 ingredients in the butter... - 42.2441
Curried Rock Lobster
1) In a saucepan boil water seasoned with salt and bay leaf and cook lobster tails in it for 6 minutes.
2) Take out the tails and hold under running cold water.
3) Boil the stock till reduced to 1 1/2 cups.
4) Remove bay leaf.
5) Take out the lobster... - 42.0181
Company Lobster Tails
Combine bread crumbs, parsley, onion powder, paprika and salt. Set aside.
With kitchen shears, cut lobster through center of soft underside of shell to the tail. Loosen lobster from shell with fingers, leaving meat attached to tail section. Place lobster... - 29.0574
Lobster In Whiskey Cream Sauce
Saute scallions and garlic in butter, add salt and pepper.
Add whiskey and flame (light on fire with a match) until flame goes out.
Reduce to one half (by boiling).
Simmer until thick, about 15 minutes.
Add lobster meat and heat... - 37.1644
Deviled Lobster Tails
1) In a non-stick pan mix together garlic, chives, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper sauce and tomato juice.
2) Heat the mixture and cook, covered over medium heat for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the lobster tail and simmer for 10 minutes or until lobster... - 36.0947
Sherried Lobster Tails Thermidor
Thaw lobster tails and boil in salted water 20 minutes, or until tender.
Remove meat from shells, and dice.
In a saucepan, melt butter; add lobster meat and sherry, and simmer 10 minutes.
Add mustard, chives, tarragon, parsley, and salt and pepper to... - 37.8092
Lobster Salad Deluxe
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Stir mayonnaise, sour cream, pimento, milk, green pepper, relish, celery seed, celery and green onions to- gether.
Mix with lobster and macaroni; add cheese.
Chill; serve on lettuce leaf garnished with radish and... - 34.9116
Rock Lobster Tails Superb
Drop lobster tails into boiling salted water to cover.
Bring to boiling, lower heat, and simmer about 5 minutes, or until just tender and opaque.
Drain and cool.
Using scissors, cut through center of bony membrane and remove meat from shell in one... - 36.9148
Lobster With Cognac
Split lobster in half lengthwise.
Spread surfaces with butter mixed with shallot and parsley; season with salt and pepper.
Bake in a 425° oven 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; pour warmed cognac over and flame.
Pour cream over and return to oven briefly to... - 31.0084
Quick Lobster Chowder
Blend together the mushroom soup, tomato soup, and milk; heat until steaming, Add lobster meat and heat through.
Garnish with minced parsley or chives. - 24.3404
Separate the egg whites from the yolks and cook the yolks with the sauce for a few minutes, being careful the mixture does not boil and therefore curdle.
Dissolve the gelatine in the very hot water, add to the sauce, together with the cream, and when cooler... - 36.1393
1. Toast the bread on 1 side only; trim off crusts.
2. Spread the slices with mayonnaise or Tartare Sauce.
3. Mix the lobster, celery, salt and paprika and spread on the toast.
4. Mix the cheese, cream or evaporated milk and French Dressing. Force through a... - 35.8888
Quick Lobster Chowder
Blend together mushroom soup, tomato soup, milk: heat until steaming.
Add lobster meat and heat through.
Sprinkle each serving with minced parsley or chives.
Same can be done with crab meat. - 31.5843
Creamy Lobster With Cheese
I was lucky enough to taste a rare recipe of Creamy Lobster With Cheese in Maine. It was a hearty spring meal, something which I will always remember. Lobster itself is a delicacy and topping it with provolone cheese, fresh vegetables and cream is even... - 50.6866
Cantonese Lobster And Pork
This Lobster Cantonese makes a sumptuous meal ! Eat this lobster, pork, scallion and vegetables gravy dish as it is or with rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this popular Chinese lobster dish are welcome ! - 49.2511
Lobster Tails With Garlic Butter
Cut the lobster tails lengthwise through shell, then open flat.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter with lemon juice and garlic.
Brush some on the lobster.
Rotate the lobster in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm and opaque. - 24.2018
Melt 1 tablespoon margarine in a skillet; put the lobsters in it flesh side down and saute 5 minutes.
Turn lobsters over; cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Cool and remove the meat.
Reserve the shells.
Slice bodies and dice the claws.
Melt the... - 44.7677
Baked Eggplant With Lobster Stuffing
Have you ever tried to make a dish with eggplant and lobster ? See this excellent video that displays a great innovative recipe where the baked eggplant is filled with a lobster stuffing and topped with a shrimp & creole sauce. The video is interesting to... - 119.566
Rice With Lobster Sardinian Style
Boil lobster tails according to package directions.
Remove meat from shells and cut into chunks; set aside.
Saute onion and garlic in olive oil 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato puree, basil, honey, salt, and pepper.
Simmer sauce, covered, 45 minutes.
If sauce... - 37.5044
Singapore Lobster And Shrimp
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the oil and curry powder.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Stir in the onions and soy sauce.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 6 to 9 minutes, stirring twice during this time, until the onions are tender.
While the... - 44.5018
Classic Cantonese Lobster And Pork
1. In a skillet add oil and cook garlic and pork till it gets cooked. Keep stirring in between.
2. Add soup, water, soy, pepper and lobster.
3. Cook the mixture for 3 minuts over low heat till the lobster gets tender or well cooked.
4. In a... - 45.467
Lobster Bisque Chantilly
Melt 1/4 cup of butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add the carrot and onion and saute over low heat for 5 minutes.
Do not brown.
Stir in the flour and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is lightly browned.
Heat the Fish Stock and add it to... - 43.8415
Enlightened Lobster Rolls
1 Combine the lobster, lettuce, celery, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup in a bowl.
2 Spoon one-quarter of the lobster mixture into each bun to make k rolls. - 27.6058
Cold Lobster Mousse
Cold Lobster Mousse is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious lobster meat will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 35.1158
Lobster Appetizer Bits
Cook lobster as directed on package; cool.
Shell and cut crosswise in 1-inch pieces.
Combine wine, salad oil, onion, rosemary, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over lobster bits.
Chill several hours, turning occasionally; drain, reserving marinade.
Place lobster... - 38.3352
In top part of double boiler mix tapioca, salt, pepper, paprika, onion, milk, and cream.
Put over rapidly boiling water and cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add lobster and butter.
Keep over hot water for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
Add... - 38.2052
Bass And Lobster Mousse Veronique
Soften the gelatin in the wine.
Add the broth and bring to a boil.
Cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, salt, paprika, pepper, and lemon peel.
Fold in 2/3 rds of the broth, stir in the bass, cream and crackers.
In a second bowl... - 43.3796
This Lobster Salad tastes amazing ! Try this mixed seafood and vegetable accompaniment with herb, cucumber ,mayonnaise and garlic seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Lobster Salad are welcome ! - 33.5464
1. Cook the lobster as for boiled live lobster. Cool, clean and remove the meat from the shell.
2. In a skillet heat the oil and the sliced lobster meat and garlic and cook briefly. Add the rum, broth and vegetables and simmer, uncovered, five minutes. Season... - 33.8521
Lobster With Creamy Curry Sauce
Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise, cutting through upper and lower hard shells with an electric knife.
Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat until butter melts.
Add lobster tail halves, cut side down.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or until lobster... - 41.3701
Apple And Lobster Soup
1)To make lobster stock, melt butter, stir fry onion, carrot, parsley, thyme, bayleaf, paprika, celery, peppercorns to soften.
2)Add in shells and stir to turn red.
3)Make a roux by melting butter and mixing flour. Add this to stock to thicken... - 46.2102
Heat the oil in the wok and brown the black beans, garlic, and ginger briefly.
Add pork and stirfry for 1 minute.
Add lobster and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add the broth soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch mixture.
Cover and heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat,... - 40.8185
Veal And Lobster With Tarragon Cream Sauce
Remove meat from lobster shells and cut into 3/4" pieces. Set aside.
Simmer cream and tarragon in a small saucepan until reduced to 1/4 cup. Set aside.
Heat clarified butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Dredge veal in flour and add to... - 32.8554
Lobster Brandy Bisque
Remove lobster meat from shell; chop.
Refrigerate until needed.
Coarsely chop shell.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter in medium stock pot; add shell and garlic.
Cook until browned.
Add celery, carrots and onion; cook until softened.
Add tomato paste; cook 5 minutes,... - 41.6268
Crab Stuffed Lobster
1) Preheat hot oven (400°F.)
2) Halve lobster across the center. Clean and crack claws.
3) Take off liver and coral. Reserve for stuffing.
4) In a saucepan melt 1/4 cup butter.
5) Add flour, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, horseradish,... - 44.9646
1) Split the lobsters and clean, wash.
2) Cut up in the shell in 1 1/2 inch pieces.
3) Chop the claws into 3 pieces.
4) In a deep skillet heat the oil and sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent lump from... - 45.4094
Lobster And Barley Salad
Cook the barley in 2 quarts of boiling salted water until the grains are tender but not mushy, about 35 minutes.
Drain and rinse in cold water.
Stir together the oil, lemon juice, salt, tarragon, cayenne pepper, and paprika.
Mix well with the... - 41.4832
Capellini With Lobster
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Split and clean tails.
Reserve shells for garnish, if desired.
Coarsely chop lobster meat, and set aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over... - 40.1189
1. Heat a large, heavy skillet or wok until hot add just enough oil to coat pan then add 2 more table- spoons and heat and stir-fry adding pork until it is almost cooked for about 2 minutes.
2. Add black beans, garlic and ginger and stir-fry.
3. Add... - 44.2866
1. Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan, saute the minced leek in it 3 minutes, then add the lobster, sherry and cognac. Cook 1 minute.
2. Add the cream or evaporated milk. Remove from heat and slowly stir in the egg yolks; add the salt, cayenne and... - 30.1433
In a 12-quart stockpot, bring 2 gallons (32 cups) of water to a boil.
Add 3 tablespoons of the salt and return to a boil.
Add the lobster and cook until the lobster is bright red and cooked through, about 12 minutes.
Set aside 4 cups of the cooking... - 43.7876
Lobster Knuckle Sandwich
Watch Chef Steve Corry make a great sandwich from lobster knuckles and fried green tomatoes. The chef also makes a delicious avocado mayo that would go with the lobster salad. The video is interesting that makes the recipe worth trying. Take a look... - 118.562
Lobster Timbales With Riesling Beurre Blanc
Fill a pot large enough to hold both lobsters with court bouillon or salted water and bring to a boil.
Add the lobsters, return the liquid to a boil and cook for 14 minutes longer.
Remove the lobsters and let them cool slightly.
Working with the lobsters in a... - 44.9006
Honey Mustard Lobster With Asparagus
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse tails thoroughly with cold water.
Split and clean tails.
Cut lobster meat into 3/8-inch slices.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from spears with a knife or... - 36.6058
Lobster With Mint Vinaigrette
1) In a large bowl, combine together the lime juice, oil, carrots, celery, shallots and mint.
2) Add the lobster and papayas to the vegetable mixture and mix well.
3) Chill in the refrigerator.
4) In a shallow salad bowl, arrange the... - 39.7619
Smelts With Lobster Or Crabmeat Stuffing
Mix together lobster, onion, parsley, and seasonings; add enough mayonnaise to make a paste.
Stuff smelts; sew the openings.
Brush with slightly beaten egg and roll in cracker crumbs.
Place side by side in well-buttered baking dish.
Bake in preheated moderate... - 39.5041
1. Cut lobster meat into pieces the size of a walnut. (Be careful to remove all spines.)
2. Melt 3 tablespoons fat in a saucepan.
3. Add onion, green pepper, tomatoes, salt, sugar, cloves and bay leaf and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Remove bay leaf.
5. Add... - 36.4889
Lobster With A Tropical Vinaigrette
Split lobsters immediately before cooking, keeping tail intact.
Remove stomach and totally and discard.
Remove claws, separate attached knuckles and set aside.
Place tail with the translucent membrane down and curved shell facing up.
With kitchen shears or a... - 40.6023
Grilled Lobster A L'americaine
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan over high heat.
Add the diced tomatoes, shallots, onion and garlic and brown for 3 or 4 minutes.
Flambe with cognac or brandy.
Dilute the tomato paste in the dry white wine and add to the tomato mixture in the pan.
Season with... - 46.703
Broiled Rock Lobster Tails
1) Make an incision lengthwise through tops of shells to keep lobster tails from curling while cooking.
2) On a broiler pan put the lobster with meat side up.
3) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, butter flavoring, lemon juice, orange rind, bitters,... - 38.4601
Lobster Spread Or Dip
Soften cream cheese.
Beat in Roquefort cheese, sour cream, garlic, onion, lemon juice, and water.
Stir in lobster meat (and its liquor, if canned meat is used), breaking up the large pieces.
Pile into serving dish or lobster shell and sprinkle with chopped... - 32.1908
Break lobster in chunks; toss with cheese, green pepper, onion, and salt.
Blend mayonnaise and lemon juice; add to lobster mixture: toss lightly.
Cut rolls crosswise in 4 slices, not quite through bottom crust.
Spread cut sides with butter; fill in between... - 34.4536
Lobster Salad Stuffed Eggs
In a bowl combine well the lobster, the radishes, the scallion, the celery, the parsley, the mayonnaise, the lemon juice, the Tabasco, and salt and pepper to taste.
Halve the eggs crosswise and remove the yolks.
Chop 1 of the yolks, reserving the other 2 for... - 31.1189
Lobster Oh My
Blend the salt, pepper, soya sauce, sherry, green onion, garlic, ginger and sugar.
Coarse dice the lobster meat.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok and fry the lobster in the oil quickly for 3 minutes.
Add the sauce and reduce the heat.
Blend the water... - 38.1698
South African Rock Lobster Rolls
1. Follow the instructions to boil South African rock lobster tails. Take out the meat and dice it.
2. Melt margarine or butter. Add seasonings and flour and stir well. Add parsley and mayonnaise and beat well.
3. Separate the rolls, leaving just a... - 39.429
1. Cut lobster lengthwise into halves, remove meat and break it into small pieces.
2. Cook mushrooms 5 minutes in butter; add paprika, mustard, parsley, sherry and 1 cup Cream Sauce.
3. Mix well, fill lobster shell with mixture, cover with remaining sauce and... - 33.9341
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, green peppers, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper and basil, for 8 minutes or until onions are translucent.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until green peppers are soft.
3) Stir in... - 38.8426
Lobster With Light Curry Sauce
Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise, cutting through upper and lower hard shells with an electric knife.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add lobster tail halves, cut side down.
Cook 4 minutes on each... - 44.4665
Lobster Salad With Tarragon And Sweet Peppers
1. Giving a twist and a pull, break off the tails from the lobsters. Then break off the knuckles and claws in 1 piece. Place 1 of the tails belly-up on a work surface and use sharp kitchen shears to cut through the thin underside shell. Remove the tail meat... - 40.566
Lobster Soup Bearnaise
1) Take a soup kettle and add the white fish and fish heads to it.
2) Place the lobster shells along with the fish heads if you use fresh lobster.
3) Add the carrots, potatoes, thyme, garlic and sliced onion along with unpeeled thinly sliced pieces of... - 48.8774
Combine lobster, eggs, celery and parsley.
Add mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
Add mayonnaise; mix well.
Serve on lettuce. - 32.5251
Lobster Salad (astakos Mayoneza)
Combine all ingredients except cucumber and tomato.
Spoon into heated pastry shells, a lobster cavity, or on a bed of lettuce.
Garnish with cucumber slices and toihato wedges. - 33.5383
Lobster Fra Diavolo
1. If using whole lobster, twist claws from lobster to remove. With a cleaver, cut lobster into large pieces (or ask your fishmonger to do this). Remove and discard sac near head and intestinal vein in tail. Remove the gray-green liver and any roe.
2. In a... - 27.3409