- » Minced Lamb Tomato
Minced Lamb Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minced lamb tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minced lamb tomato recipes.
Mini Lamb Meatballs In A Spicy Eggplant Tomato Sauce
Who doesn't need a little "exotic" in their lives? These spiced lamb meatballs in a fragrant eggplant tomato sauce are moist and just bursting with flavor. They will transport you to the Mediterranean while you prepare it in your kitchen. Chef John includes a... - 92.6437
Grilled Lamb Chops With Tomato Mint Chutney
1. For the chutney, heat a nonstick skillet. Swirl in the oil, then add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, bell pepper, a pinch of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Cook, stirring, until the... - 34.2935
Tomato Rich Moussaka
Sprinkle the aubergine slices with salt and leave for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the meat and fry until it is evenly browned.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato... - 43.441
Slow Baked Tomatoes With Lamb And Minted Rice
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine lamb, onion, mint, and thyme in a Dutch oven; cook over medium heat until lamb is brown, stirring to crumble.
Drain in a colander; return lamb mixture to pan.
Add cumin, cinnamon, Minted Rice, tomato puree, and garlic cloves to... - 42.7977
Lamb Meatballs With Tomato Mint Dip
Lamb meatballs with tomato mint dip is a lovely appetizer that can also be served as a side in meals. Made with ground lamb combined with bulger with seasonings and parsley for flavor, the meatballs are baked and served with a minted tomato sauce on the side. - 46.1814
Lamb Medallions With Tomato Mint Salsa
1. Preheat the broiler; line a broiler pan with foil.
2. In a food processor, finely chop the fresh mint; remove and set aside. (Do not clean the work bowl.)
3. In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, half of the mint, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the... - 36.9084
Greek Lamb Sausages With Tomato Sauce
1. Mix together the breadcrumbs and milk. Add the lamb, onion, garlic, cumin and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
2. Shape the mixture with your hands into little fat sausages, about 5 cm / 2 in long and roll them in flour. Heat about 60 ml / 4 tbsp... - 36.5426
Lamb Balls With Tomato Curry
Mix all ingredients except oil and curry.
Shape into small balls and brown on all sides in hot oil.
Reduce heat and cook, covered, until done.
Serve with Tomato Curry. - 34.9726
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 136.668
Australian Meat Pies With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a bowl, mix together flour, salt, butter and lard
2) Using the hands mix together to get a course sand like texture
3) Add the egg yolk and cold water
4) Using a fork, add more yolk if required to bring the dough together
5) Cling wrap the... - 44.8777