- » Minced Chicken Patty
Minced Chicken Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minced chicken patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minced chicken patty recipes.
Good and Easiest Side Dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one. - 41.5703
You May Also Like!
Country Chicken Patties
This Country Chicken Patties is super yummy ! I would rather eat one of these Country Chicken Patties over regular chicken patties. Try this simple Country Chicken Patties recipe once and I feel sure you'll find them delicious as well as a dish that can be... - 37.1518
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Blue Cheese Sauce
How about having a tasty, yet simple dinner? Try these Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Serve them hot along with fresh cheese sauce or any spicy sauce of your choice for a scrumptious dinner! - 117.944
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 111.676
Lamb Patties With Paprika Dill Sauce
Combine first 4 .ingredienrs, mix well.
Shape into 4 patties, 1/4-inch thick.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray, place patties on rack, and broil 3 inches from heating element 6 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
Drain on... - 44.6539
Potted Turkey Patties
In small nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
Transfer mushroom mixture to a medium bowl and add... - 41.5806
1.Mix chicken, salt, eggs, onion, puree, and Tobasco sauce.
Form the mixture into 6 patties.
2.Grill the patties until brown from both sides.
3.Serve with hamburger buns and ketchup. - 32.265
Warm Spiced Chicken Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise with the pimientos, wine vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of the celery salt. Add the cabbage and corn. Mix well, season to taste with salt and pepper, and chill while the chicken patties cook.
2. In another... - 35.786
1. Mix all patty ingredients together and knead a little with one hand to distribute ingredients and make it fine in texture. Cover and rest in refrigerator for 20 minutes. With wet hands, form into small flat patties about 2'hem in diameter. Place on a flat... - 39.4535
Broiled Chicken Patties
1. Crush the crackers by placing them in a plastic bag or between two sheets of waxed paper and rolling them with a rolling pin.
2. Tip the crumbs into a bowl and season them with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl,... - 44.5984
Chicken Patties Au Poivre
1. In a mixing bowl, use your hands to gently but thoroughly blend chicken, bread crumbs, shallots, 1/4 cup chopped parsley, thyme, nutmeg, and salt. Form into 8 small patties, each about 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle each patty with pepper, pressing in lightly.... - 31.691
Chicken And Ham Patties
Warm the sauce or soup and beat in most of the egg.
Then add the minced meat, pickle and seasoning.
Roll out the pastry thinly and cut into 3 inch rounds for the bottom and 2 1/2 inch rounds for the top of the patties.
Line deep patty tins or deep bun tins... - 32.0919