- » Minced Chicken Ball
Minced Chicken Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minced chicken ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minced chicken ball recipes.
You May Also Like!
Baked Chicken Balls In Orange Dip
1. Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Form into balls 3/4 to 1 inch in diameter.
2. Place on greased baking sheet. Bake in hot oven (400°) for 15 minutes.
3. Place in small chafing dish; add Orange Sauce and keep warm; serve with cocktail picks or serve... - 23.8492
Chicken Sesame Balls
Fresh parsley sprigs In a small bowl, combine chicken, minced onion, minced parsley, curry powder, prepared mustard and paprika.
Mix ingredients together.
Add mayonnaise, one tablespoon at a time, mixing until thoroughly blended.
Taste and correct... - 39.1863
Oriental Pork Balls
Well, well, well, this Happy Family recipe did indeed make my family happy and more than delighted. I included all ingrediants I love in this Happy family recipe of mne from chicken to ham. Try it! - 37.2922
Heat broth to boil and adjust seasonings.
Add balls and garnish with chervil and Parmesan croutons.
Put 1 tablespoon of red wine in each bowl and ladle in hot broth. - 24.2469
Savory Balls In Tomato Sauce
Mix together the chicken, breadcrumbs, thyme, lemon rind, onion, salt and pepper.
Stir in the egg to bind.
Form mixture into 8 balls and roll in flour.
Fry the balls in a saucepan until golden brown.
Add the tomato juice, wine and garlic and simmer very... - 36.1152
Sweet And Sour Chicken Balls
1. In medium mixing bowl, mix together egg, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Add ground chicken and 2 tablespoons of the flour.
3. On a wax paper, sprinkle the remaining 3 tablespoons flour.
4. Drop chicken mixture onto the floured wax paper.
5. Roll in... - 46.2118
Mix together all ingredients, form into balls the size of large marbles and refrigerate several hours.
Cook in simmering salted water or broth 10 minutes. - 22.8732
Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce
I would give this Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce recipe a five star. This Braised Chicken Balls And Oyster Sauce ecipe is classic as well as easy to make. It will turn out to be one of your favorites. - 33.6053
Curried Chicken Balls
1. Mix together all ingredients, except egg and the one cup of bread crumbs. Shape into 24 balls.
2. Dip balls in beaten egg and then roll in crumbs. Arrange 12 pieces in a circle on a paper plate and microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes,... - 30.0444
Liver Pate Balls
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place chicken livers in a dish and pour in sherry to cover. Marinate 2-4 hours.
2. Drain and saute in butter and fat. Add onions, tarragon, and garlic. Cook for 4 minutes. Chicken livers should be pink inside.
3. Place mixture in a... - 33.9096