- » Mince Pudding
Mince Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mince pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mince pudding recipes.
Ginger Mince Pudding
Ginger Mince Pudding! Were you looking for a tasty and unique dessert that you can serve for your party? Then Ginger Mince Pudding is what you need! This delicious and simple Ginger Mince Pudding is sure to bowl your guests over! - 27.2469
Anchovy Celery Dip
Drain oil from anchovy fillets, reserving 2 teaspoons.
Mash anchovies with garlic until smooth.
Stir in vinegar, then reserved oil.
Spoon into small bowl; surround with raw vegetables. - 34.7571
Mince Cottage Pudding
1) Combine together the cream, horseradish, tomato soup, lemon juice and some dashes of hot pepper sauce. Mix well and beat till the mixture is thoroughly blended.
2) Add the cottage cheese, ½ teaspoon of salt and a dash of pepper. Stir well.
3) Chill... - 38.7452
Roly-poly Pudding With Jam, Treacle, Or Fruit Mince
This incredibly tasty Roly Poly pudding is an indulgent dessert and is an all-time favorite at home. What's more, this mouthwateringly delicious Roly Poly Pudding can be filled with extra srumptious spread of jam, syrup or fruit mince, as per your choice! - 37.6395
Mix tomato puree, brown sugar, salt, and 3/4 cup boiling water together in a saucepan; bring to boiling and boil 5 minutes.
Arrange bread cubes in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish; pour butter over them and toss lightly.
Pour hot tomato sauce over bread cubes.
Bake... - 29.2518
Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. The effortlessly prepared Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.4916
Carrot And Fruit Pudding
This rich and impressively delicious Carrot And Fruit Pudding is the right dessert to brighten up those special days. And Carrot And Fruit Pudding here are simply fabulous and flavorful and easy to make you can whip it up in minutes. So why wait just go ahead... - 30.7466
Green Gables Icebox Pudding
Mix all ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup crumbs.
Shape into a roll and roll in reserved crumbs.
When wrapped in foil, will keep "forever" in refrigerator.
Slice to serve. - 27.5918
Deep Dish Apple Pudding
Mix suet with flour, salt and baking powder.
Add enough cold water to make a soft dough.
Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and line small greased pan with round of dough.
Fill with sliced apples and sprinkle with sugar.
Cover with another round made from the... - 37.6799
Sugar Plum Pudding
In large bowl, combine Old English Mince, bread crumbs, brown sugar, spices and salt.
In medium bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in brandy, wine and milk.
With a wooden spoon or spatula, combine egg mixture with mincemeat mixture.
When well mixed, spoon into... - 42.8305
Mincemeat Steamed Pudding
Grease round baking dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches.
Place straight sided beverage glass or custard cup open end up in center of baking dish.
Mix mar garine, brown sugar and eggs.
Stir in mince meat and milk.
Mix in flour, baking powder and nuts.
Spoon batter around... - 41.5414
Martha Washington's Plum Pudding
First, prunes and raisins are cooked until soft.
Leave the fruit in its cooking water and add brandy and spices.
Let the mixture steep for 2 days in cool place.
When the day comes for baking, drain offliquid.
Add beef suet, grated orange and lemon peel, and... - 43.1341
Plum Pudding Using Day-old Bread
An easy to make Plum Pudding. Try it for once and let me know how this Plum Pudding recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 48.6657
Plum Pudding With Almonds
Mix fruits, rinds, and ale and let stand 1/2 hour.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt and spices, stir in remaining ingredients, add fruit mixture, and mix well.
Spoon into 2 well-buttered 1-quart molds or metal bowls, cover with double thicknesses of foil,... - 47.454
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Do you want to try an easy to make but great in taste Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce recipe? Dish is the answer when you look for a tasty Dessert. In a fair 180 minutes you can prepare dish. Use the freshest of plum available to get a flavorful dish. I am... - 47.3141
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 47.4711
Basic Egg Pudding
If you are looking for some easy Chinese dish to please your daughters, this Basic egg dish will very well do the trick for you. As everyone knows, egg only gets better with ham and so is this Basic Egg Pudding. Your kids will love them too. - 24.5138
Crumble the crackers into a bowl; add milk, clams, and their liquid.
Soak crackers until very soft, 10 or 15 minutes.
Add the melted butter, onion, green pepper, salt, pepper to taste, and beaten eggs.
Pour into a buttered 1-quart baking dish... - 36.8981
Chicken And Corn Pudding
Mix all ingredients and put in shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 1 hour, or until firm. - 35.3753
Chestnut, Leek, And Fresh Herb Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
TO PREPARE THE CHESTNUTS Use a sharp paring knife to make a long slash on the flat side of each chestnut, cutting through the outer shell and inner... - 46.5723
Zucchini Corn Pudding
Cook zucchini in boiling, salted water until tender.
Drain; squeeze out all liquid.
Saute" onion, green pepper, garlic, and rosemary in oil until tender.
Add zucchini, corn, cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Mix; turn into greased 2-quart casserole.
Bake 45... - 41.4842
Steamed Fish Pudding
1. In a mortar, place the chili peppers, salt, pepper, scallions, lemon rind, garlic and the cabbage and pound well
2. Chop the fish very fine and set aside till required
3. Preheat the oven to 325° oven.
4. In a large bowl, blend the... - 46.2326
Basic Corn Pudding
Combine ingredients; pour into greased 1 1/2-qt.baking dish.
Cover with foil or lid (do not use plastic).
Set metal rack or trivet in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Pour 4 cups hot water in pot.
Set baking dish on rack in hot water.
Cover pot and cook on high... - 38.428
Mandarin Rice Pudding
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stir the rice and oil until glossy, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the cinnamon.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan, and simmer the rice for 20 minutes, or until all the liquid has... - 43.6176
Strawberry Ka Dilkhush Pudding
Cook strawberries and caster sugar until soft and mash them till blended.
Whip the cream and mix into strawberry paste.
Melt butter in a pan and add breadcrumbs, sugar and nuts.
Cook till golden, and cool.
In 6 serving glasses, arrange alternate layers of the... - 37.2518
Finnan Haddock Pudding
€¢ Place the fish in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
€¢ Sprinkle bacon on top and add just enough water to cover bottom of dish. Cover and microwave 10 minutes at MEDIUM.
€¢ Remove fish to a hot plate and rub top of fish with the 1... - 45.7661
Apple Spice Pudding
1. Using milk, prepare the instant pudding according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a nonstick skillet mix together apple juice, sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon and bring mixture to a boil.
3. Add apples and raisins and cook over high heat... - 41.9327
Baked Corn Pudding
1. Butter a 1 ½ quart baking pan or pudding mold.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot, fit a metal rack or stand on the bottom.
3. Pour about 4 cups of hot water in the pot.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and... - 43.6514
Corn Pudding With Green Pepper And Pimiento
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees for few minutes.
2) Take a casserole dish and grease it.
3) Take all the ingredients in a bowl except butter. Mix them properly.
4) Pour the batter into the casserole dish and pour butter over it.
5)... - 46.2101
1. In a bowl, beat eggs; stir in flour, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Using a food processor, grate onion; fold into egg mixture.
2. Peel potatoes; wash and cut into quarters. Grate using a food processor. Wrap in a large clean kitchen towel; squeeze out... - 32.7195
Christmas Honey Pudding
Grease two 1 1/2-pt. basins.
Wash, chop (or mince) the figs; chop the nuts; prepare the dried fruit; core, peel and chop the apples.
Mix together the fruit, nuts, spice, sugar, breadcrumbs, candied peel, salt and grated lemon rind.
Warm the butter and honey... - 45.6479
Baked Corn Pudding
In a 5-quart pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and bell peppers.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in flour, salt, sugar, and pepper; cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Add corn, eggs, and milk,... - 38.2102
Baked Yellow Squash Pudding
1. Grease a 3 quart baking dish or casserole with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large skillet or a kettle, melt the butter
4. Add onions and squash and sweat for a few minutes until onions are soft.
5. Add water and... - 47.6574
Carrot And Corn Pudding
Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually stir in milk; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Put in buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole and bake in preheated... - 39.5385
Baked Savory Nut Pudding
1) In a skillet, saute the onions in the fat, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the garlic, tomatoes and salt, then cook covered for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the potato, herbs, lemon, 3/4 of the chopped nuts and milk powder or cheese, and make a soft... - 46.9931
Gorgonzola Bread Pudding
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2)Take a baking pan of 12 X 6 inches and grease it.
3)In a mixing bowl, combine together, cream, garlic, basil, eggs, pepper, parsley and salt.
4)Put in the bread cubes in the pan.
5)Top with cheese,... - 48.0574
Drain fat, leaving 2 tablespoons in pan.
Add turkey, spaghetti, cheese, gravy, and salt and pepper to taste.
Heavily grease a loaf pan (9x5x3 inches) and sprinkle soft bread crumbs over bottom and sides.
Fill with turkey mixture,... - 45.0215
Corn Pudding With Scalded Milk
1) Blend the corn in a blender set at low speed.
2) Drain the corn and turn the corn solids into a large bowl.
3) Throw the liquid away.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thick and lemon colored.
5) Add the corn, salt, sugar, pepper, green pepper and... - 46.8355
Paprika Pork Pudding With Mushroom Sauce
After washing and salting the pork, put into a small saucepan, add onion and a little water and cook under cover until tender.
Strain the gravy from this and put aside.
Make a light roux from butter and flour, dilute with milk, then mix it smooth with a... - 42.913
Hot Cheese Pudding
1) Spread butter or margarine on one side of each bread slice.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°.
3) In a buttered 13x9x2-inch baking dish, arrange eight of the bread slices.
4) Sprinkle half of Monterey Jack cheese and half of the shallots... - 47.6591
Plum Pudding With Rum Sauce
Combine fruits and peel in bowl; add beer and let stand for at least 1 hour.
Beat eggs with brown sugar and add fruit-beer mixture.
Stir in nuts, crumbs, and suet.
Sift dry ingredients and spices; stir into fruit mixture.
Turn into 4 well-greased pint or two... - 47.8583
Savory Bread Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a 9 inch nonstick skillet and melt some margarine in it.
3. Add in onion, mushrooms, garlic and saute on medium to high heat for 1 to 2 minutes until veggies are tenderized.
4.Now add the... - 47.1991
1. On a piece of wax paper, combine 1/3 cup of the flour, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper. Coat the chicken "with this mixture. In a deep, 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes on... - 37.0295
New Tracy Porter Cooking Video... Goddess Savory Bread Pudding!
Bread pudding is a marvelous way to lose oneself. It allows for endless opportunity of tinkering... it's the lonely pantry's best friend... and even an empty larder has something for a bread pudding. Magical in its intensity... old-fashioned and familiar. I... - 114.992
Spiced Rice With Currants And Carrots
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the rice, cumin, curry powder, and turmeric and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until the spices are fragrant and the rice is coated.
2 Stirin the water, onion, garlic, and... - 36.8398
Peppered Beef Tip Roast With Corn Pudding
Peppered beef tip roast with corn pudding is an oven cooked beef recipe. Prepared with black pepper and mustard to taste, the peppered beef tip roast is spiced with added allspice and red pepper. With a hint of garlic to it, the roast is cooked to a medium... - 43.1422
Stir the nutmeg into the batter.
Mix together the beef, onion, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
Heat the oil in a small baking tin and pour in half the batter.
Quickly spread over the meat mixture.
Pour over the remaining batter.
Put the tin into... - 37.8731
The spinach pudding is a healthy and nutrtious puding prepared with spinach and shallots. Cooked with yogurt and seasoned to taste, the spinach pudding has eggs in it. baked to a golden brown, the spinach pudding can be served as a side. - 46.4102
Rib Roast With Yorkshire Pudding
1. In large open roasting pan, place roast, fat side up. Insert meat thermometer into center of roast, being careful that pointed end of thermometer does not touch bone or fat. Roast meat in 325°F. oven until thermometer reaches 140°F. for rare (about 20... - 34.1323
Prime Rib With Yorkshire Pudding And Horseradish Sauce
Prime rib with yorkshire pudding and horseradish sauce is an oven cooked beef recipe. Prepared with standing beef roast, the meat is cooked to medium doneness, with a hint of garlic to it and is seasoned with pepper. Carved and served with a side of yorkshire... - 41.5157
In a bowl, combine the cooked pasta, sour cream, cottage cheese, cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Taste for seasoning.
In a buttered baking dish, place the noodle mixture, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, fleck with... - 34.8834
Turkey And Corn Pudding
Place turkey slices or pieces in the bottom of a greased 2 qt casserole.
Beat eggs, milk, and flour together.
Add remaining ingredients, and pour over the turkey.
Bake in a moderate oven of 325°F for 1 hr., 15 min., or until a silver knife inserted in the... - 32.8673
1. Remove the membrane and fat from the kidneys and cut into small pieces and mix with dry ingredients.
2. Mix the egg and milk together and then mix with the kidneys.
3. Pour into a buttered mold and steam for 1 hour. - 31.4985
Egg Pudding With Dried Scallops
The interesting variations you can make to an egg pudding is endless and the Egg Pudding With Dried Scallops proves the fact. I said just two words after tasting this Egg Pudding With Dried Scallops "OH WOW"! You will say the same too. - 26.062
Ande Ka Khoyewala Khasta Pudding
Beat eggs thoroughly.
Add sugar, milk and essence.
Blend well and add minced or ground khoya.
Add cardamom powder.
Put into a suitable greased mould and bake in a moderate oven, placing in a pan of hot water, till the pudding is firm and golden and baked... - 35.2117
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Bring the milk to a boil and add the cornmeal gradually, beating vigorously with a wire whisk.
When mixture starts to thicken set it aside to cool.
When the mixture is nearly cool stir in the remaining ingredients and mix... - 38.0081
Khasta Biscuit Pudding
Crush cookies and put them in a layer in a bowl.
Cover with half the fruit and half the custard.
Repeat the two layers.
Tbp with whipped cream with sugar and vanilla.
Decorate with sliced cherries and chill.
To make custard, mix 1 1/2 tbsp of... - 33.1809
Preheat oven to 35°F.
Grease a 1-quart casserole.
In a deep mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Pour mixture into prepared casserole.
Set casserole in a shallow baking pan; fill pan with hot water to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake until a knife inserted near the... - 35.4223
Herbed Yorkshire Pudding
Heat oven to hot (4500).
Pour 1 1/4 tablespoons hot drippings from beef into each section of muffin or popover pans.
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Mix flour, salt, parsley, rosemary and thyme with eggs.
Mix just enough to make smooth.
Pour into pans.
Bake 15... - 36.1973
Corn And Onion Pudding
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl add milk, egg substitute, chili powder, and hot pepper sauce.
3) Whisk together till combined.
4) Mix corn and onions.
5) Grease a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
6)... - 43.9877
Summer Garden Pudding
Press zucchini between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add corn and carrot, and saute 5 minutes... - 44.4601
Santare Aur Khajoor Ka Pudding
Mix warm milk with bread slices which have been kneaded a little.
Add rind, sugar, essence, dates and well beaten eggs.
Put in a baking dish in a pan of water, dot with butter and bake in a moderate oven till set and a toothpick inserted comes out... - 30.4223
Kansas City Steak Soup With Corn Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Lightly grease a souffle dish or separare ramekins of 5-ounce each with butter. Dust a little flour over the butter and shake off the excess.
3) In a blender, puree 1/2 cup od corn kernels to a smooth... - 45.4812
Corn And Pepper Pudding
Place butter, green pepper, and pimiento in shallow 1 1/2-quart round or oval microproof dish.
Cook on 90 (saute) 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Cook, covered, on 70 (roast) 9 minutes.
Stir and cook, uncovered, on 70 (roast) 7 to 8... - 40.3456
Fresh Corn Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Trim crust from bread, discard crust. Cut bread into 2-inch cubes. Place bread cubes on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 30 minutes or until bread is toasted, turning occasionally.
3. Increase oven temperature to 425°.
4. Heat... - 36.6667
1 If the vacuum packed niblets are not available, 1 No. 303 can whole kernel corn, drained, may be used.
2 In a bowl, combine corn and eggs.
3 In another bowl, mix sugar, arrowroot, Season-All, dry mustard, onion and cayenne; stir... - 45.128
Beefy Yorkshire Pudding
Preheat oven to 400°.
Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet until onion is tender.
Drain off fat; pour 1/2 cup of the drippings into the bottom of a 10 x 13-inch baking pan.
Add salt, pepper, and parsley to ground beef mixture.
Beat eggs until foamy; add... - 43.4923
Savory Bread Pudding With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook 6 to 7 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Stir in herbs de Provence, salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute. Spoon into a... - 37.0794
Wonderful New Chicken Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the ingredients following the order given and blend thoroughly.
3) Use a 2 1/2-quart greased casserole to pour in the mixture.
4) Place inside oven and bake without cover for 45... - 43.5856
Anjeer Ka Pudding
Mix figs, raisins, almonds, breadcrumbs, and flour sifted with baking powder.
Add jaggery, condensed milk, cardamom powder and a pinch of salt.
Blend well, adding a little water if needed.
Put into a suitable mould, cover with foil and steam over boiling... - 35.3187
Finnan Savory Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2. Take a shallow pan, and add the fish into it.
3. Top the fish with bacon and pour enough water to cover the bottom of the pan.
4. Cover the pan and steam the dish over medium heat for about 10... - 42.9695
Tecumseh Pudding Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and whisk eggs until they turn foamy.
3. Fold in the milk and whisk for another 3 minutes.
4. Add corn, olives, water cress, onion and seasonings.
5. Cook the mixture over low heat until... - 49.2314
In a large heavy saucepan, bring an inch of unsalted water to a boil; add the cauliflower and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until barely tender.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, combine the garlic, tomatoes, ginger, black... - 41.1117
Combine 4 cups boiling water, lemon, onion, salt, bay leaf and allspice; simmer halibut in liquid for 30 minutes.
Remove halibut from liquid; reserve liquid.
Remove skin and bones from halibut; flake.
Melt 5/8 cup butter in saucepan; stir in 5/8 cup flour... - 45.6005
Zucchini And Leek Pudding Souffle
1. Butter a 1-quart soufflé dish or casserole.
2. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan on the base and sides of the dish.
3. Preheat oven to 375°.
4. In a large skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
5. Add zucchini, leeks, and... - 48.7876
Virginia Green Corn Pudding
Cut corn off cob, being sure to scrape all pulp out with knife as this helps thicken pudding.
Mix corn with flour, seasonings, and green pepper (if used).
Beat eggs very light, add to corn mixture; add cream.
Melt butter and add, saving out a little to grease... - 35.2484
If you are bored of the usual, take delight in this super-delicious recipe for Tecumseh Pudding-Pie. This Tecumseh Pudding-Pie is perfect for a weekend special or to serve for special occasion. Finally you have something delicious, yet simple to make! - 50.4809
Mix salt, flour, cornstarch and half the sugar in top of double boiler.
Add about 1/2 cup of the cold milk and stir until smooth.
Add remaining milk and cook over hot water, stirring occasionally until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Beat egg whites until... - 42.6393
Seared Scallops With Basil Anchovy And Sweet Corn Pudding
1. make the corn pudding: Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter four 1-cup ramekins. In a medium saucepan, combine the corn, milk and heavy cream and simmer over moderately high heat for 2 minutes. Puree half of the mixture in a blender. Return the puree to the... - 35.8549
1) Cut oxtail into 8 pieces, wash and pour in water.
2) Take a pan; put the pieces with water in it and bring to a boil at a low heat.
3) Continue boiling for 2 hours without adding extra water, removing scum.
4) In the meantime, make a mixture of 1... - 42.9805
Easy Bread Dumplings
Mix all ingredients together; let stand 5 minutes, and mix again.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls into a little flour, then roll into balls.
Drop into just boiling soup or stew; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Cover and simmer 2-3 minutes longer.
Do not cook more... - 40.3217
Rice Stuffed Tomatoes Al Pesto
Core tomatoes, scoop out seeds and pulp, leaving only firm outer walls; drain upside down on several thicknesses paper toweling.
Bring water and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a boil in a small saucepan, stir in rice, and boil rapidly uncovered, stirring... - 38.243
Potato Cheese Custard
In 2 cup glass measure, mix together milk, cheese spread, and onion.
Cook on high (9) for 4 minutes, or until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile in1/2 quart glass dish combine eggs, parsley, salt, dry mustard and pepper.
Gradually stir hot milk... - 41.689
Individual Cheese Stratas
Arrange alternate layers of bread, onion, and cheese in 4 individual 1 1/2 cup baking dishes, having cheese on top.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over top.
Set dishes in shallow pan of water and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 25... - 36.4568
Whip cream with sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
Beat egg white to soft peaks and fold into cream along with rum and macaroons.
Spoon into paper cups, sprinkle with almonds, cover with foil circles, and freeze until firm. - 31.9591
Ham And Mustard Moulds
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree, Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, combine eggs with Colman's English prepared mustard.
3) Add in ham, cream, parsley, and breadcrumbs.
4) In greased castle or dariole moulds, pour the mixture, place in baking dish,... - 38.6264
Vegetable Stuffed Steaks
Make a pocket in each steak by cutting horizontally into the steak from one side almost to the opposite side.
Spray a saucepan with nonstick coating.
Add mushrooms, onion, green pepper, carrot, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme.
Cook and stir about 4... - 41.2158
1) Preheat the broiler at Medium.
2) Take a heavy-based saucepan and sauté the onion, garlic (if using) and green pepper in it gently for 5 minutes until the onion is translucent to make the tomato sauce.
3) Stir in the tomatoes with... - 45.5081