- » Mince Pie
Mince Pie Recipes
A mince pie, alternatively known as minced pie, is a British small sweet pie consisting of a pastry shell filled with a sweet mincemeat filling, traditionally served at Christmas as a ... More »
These are easier to make than you might think, delicious at any time of the year, but obviously a Christmas favourite. So much nicer and tastier than the ones you can buy in the supermarket. - 124.365
Christmas Mince Pies
Here's an interesting way to make your mince pies look Christmas ready! Watch this video to learn how you can fill your mince pie pastries and then decorate the pastry lids with beautiful Holly leaves and berry without using any icing at all. Awesome and easy! - 105.212
Christmas Mince Pies
Christmas is the time when the mince pies come out! The smell of it wafting through the kitchen is more than just magical! Watch this video on how to make these for the occasion! - 101.55
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 77.532
Nectar Mince Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F
2) Take a large mixing bowl and whip together sugar and butter. Stir in molasses and salt.
3) Next, mix eggs in the above mixture, adding one egg at a time and beating generously after each inclusion.
4)... - 46.5887
Mince Pie is festive pie. I remember it was a Christmas time and my folks had come over to my place and I was asked to prepare a red meat pie, so I made this British pie. The beef mixed with tomato paste and flavored with pepper and parsley gives the mine pie... - 46.1678
Mince Pies is a sumptuous dessert that is simply irresistible. this fruit dessert offers your taste buds an explosive taste and texture of the crisp pastry and tangy fruit mincemeat! Try this crisp pastry and tangy fruit mincemeat. You will love it. - 44.504
Small Mince Pies
1) In a bowl add flour, butter, margarine and lard and rub till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
2) Add egg yolk and milk and knead to a firm dough.
3) Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
4) Take half dough and roll thinly.
5) Cut 35 circles in 7 cm (2 3/4 in.)... - 44.351
Core the apple but do not peel.
Mince apple, raisins, currants, sultanas, peel and almonds at the coarse setting of the mincer.
Grate the rind off the orange and lemon and squeeze out the juice.
Mix the grated rinds with the sugar, salt, and spices.
Add the... - 44.1137
Whiskey Laced Mince Pies
1. To make the pastry, mix the egg yolk with the orange rind, caster sugar and 10ml/2 tsp chilled water in a small bowl and set aside. Sift the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
2. Rub or cut in the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine... - 43.3785
Orange Pear Perfect Mince Pie
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 425°F.
Unfold 1 crust; remove top plastic sheet Press out fold lines; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon flour Spread flour evenly over crust Place floured side down on ungreased... - 43.0092
Inverness Mince Pies
Stir-fry the beef in hot dripping until the pan is a rich brown color.
Add the next five ingredients and stir to dissolve brown bits, then cover and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in the oats and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Taste for seasoning... - 42.379
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
2) Add butter and rub with fingertips till the mix looks like fine breadcrumbs.
3) Mix in sugar and almonds.
4) Add enough water to make a firm crumbly dough.
5) With the fingertips, draw the dough together and turn... - 41.1304
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and vegetable fat and cut into small pieces, then rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water to bind the mixture and knead to a... - 40.9247
Little Mince Pies
1) In a bowl, sieve the flour and add the margarine, butter and lard which has been cut into small pieces. Rub the fats into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
2) Add the egg yolks and just enough milk in order to make a firm... - 39.7925
Pear-tree Mince Pie
Pear tree mince pie is a heavy and filling pie made with a medley of fruits and dried fruits. Filled with apples, pears, raisins and almonds, the pear tree mince pie can be served with hot fruit syrup or cream. - 39.2954
1. Line a 9-inch pie dish with Flaky pie crust. Roll out crust to line the pie dish.
2. Preheat an oven to 425°F
3. Use a medium sized work bowl.
4. Combine chopped apples, mincemeat, raisins and cider in the bowl.
5. Spoon the... - 39.1614
Make Ahead Mince Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
2. On a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry till it is thinner than 5mms.
3. Using a readymade stamp or cookie cutter, stamp out 12 circles that are about 8cm in diameter. Set the... - 38.8872
Nectar Mince Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with one-half the pastry.
Cream together butter and sugar and blend in molasses and salt Add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add mincemeat, raisins, nuts and orange rind.
Pour filling into pastry lined pie... - 38.6829
Iced Mince Pies
1. Roll out the dough to about .75 cm./ 1/4 in.thick.
2. Cut into 8 cm./ 3 in.circles with a pastry cutter, then line 12 well-greased patty tins with the circles.
3. Beat the egg, sugar, milk and brandy together, then strain into the patty tins.
4. Sprinkle... - 38.6549
Merry Mince Pie
Combine sugar, salt, and spices.
Add next seven ingredients; mix well.
Pour into pastry-lined 9 inch pie plate.
Dot with butter.
Apply top crust; cut slits, and crimp edges.
Bake in 400 degree oven for 35 minutes.
Serve warm. - 38.0345
Traditional Mince Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. Place a rack in the lower half of the oven.
3. Following directions on the package, prepare pastry for double crust pie.
4. In a 9 inch, pastry pie plate, line with one pastry roll and spread mince... - 37.8404
Old Fashioned Mince Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix mincemeat and apples.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan.
Cover with top crust which has slits cut in it; seal and flute.
Cover edge with 2- to 3-inch strip of aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning; remove foil last... - 37.1334
Vegan Mince Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C (Gas Mark 6)
2. Rub the fats into the flour and add sugar, also mix with just enough cold water to make a soft dough
3. Roll out thinly and line patty tins
4. Add mincemeat, cover with pastry and snip... - 37.0678
Mince Pie Trees
1.Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2 Line two baking sheets along with baking parchment.
3. Roll out one pastry sheet on the floured surface.
4. Spread mincemeat over it.
5. Cover it with the second pastry sheet.
6. Divide the sheet... - 36.8461
Sauce For Mince Pie
1. In a measuring cup, combine the lemon juice, hot water, rum and brandy.
2. In a bowl, combine butter and sugar and nutmeg.
3. Using a wire whisk or a wooden spoon beat the mixture until soft and fluffy.
4. Gradually add the liquid while beating... - 35.1304
Easy Mince Pies
1. Pre-heat oven at 425-450ºF or Gas Mark 6-7.
2. Roll out the pastry and cut it into 12 rounds which is a size larger than the size of the pastry tin.
3. Line the bottom of the pastry tin with it and spread mincemeat over it.
4. Cut... - 34.9441
1. Roll out the dough thinly to make 12 circles that are about 2 1/4" each
2. Preheat the oven to 350F
3. Stamp each pastry round with a cutter so that it is larger than a patty tin.
4. Line each tin with the circle with pastry and... - 34.8866
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out pastry in to 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Using a fluted cutter, cut pastry out in rounds, and a 1/4 inch smaller rounds for the lids. Reroll any scraps of pastry (if... - 34.753
Combine raisins, apples, orange juice and orange peel in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 450° F.... - 33.9554
1. In medium-sized bowl, stir mincemeat, apple, walnuts, brown sugar, brandy, and lemon juice until well mixed.
2. Prepare pastry and line 9-inch pie plate as directed for 2-crust pie.
3. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spoon undrained mincemeat mixture into... - 33.7262
Finely chopped apples in a Meat pie.A variety of traditional Meat pie with dates & raisins.A very popular American Meat pie. - 33.6016
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out two-thirds of the pastry dough and line an 8-inch (20-cm) pie pan.
Spoon in the mincemeat.
Roll out the remaining dough and cover the pie.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
Individual pies will take 20 to 25 minutes. - 33.2967
Prepare a 9-inch pie shell; roll out remaining pastry for top crust.
Blend mincemeat and remaining ingredients in a saucepan; heat thoroughly.
Turn filling into unbaked pie shell.
Complete as directed for 2-crust pie.
Bake at... - 31.9247
This mince meat pie is a meat pie that can be prepared with a mincemeat of choice. baked and set in a plain pastry shell, the mince meat pie is baked to a brown top and can be served with a spicy or savory sauce of choice. - 31.4364
Little Eccles Mince Pies
1. Roll the pastry out to about the thickness of a 50p piece on a floured surface. Cut out 10cm circles, then continue to re-roll and cut out until you have about 18 circles.
2. Place 1 tsp of mincemeat in the centre of each circle, brush the edges with egg... - 30.4197
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Butter, then line a 15 3/4 x 10 1/2-inch baking sheet with an edge with half the short pastry rolled out to a thickness of approximately 1/8 inch, allowing about half an inch to hang over the edge all the way around. Bake for... - 29.0456
Mince And Macaroni Pie
Break the macaroni into small pieces and boil in salted water.
Drain and mix with the mince.
When cool, mix in the eggs, without beating them, and coriander leaves.
Put the mixture in a greased pie dish.
Bake in a hot oven for twenty minutes.
Cut the pie only... - 27.9102
Duxbury Mince Pie
1. Combine cranberries with sugar and water in a medium-size saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, to boiling; simmer, stirring often, 5 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in mincemeat-pie filling; cool.
2. Prepare piecrust mix, or make pastry from your favorite... - 25.035
Grandmother's Mince Pie
Brown beef lightly in skillet, add apple, mincemeat, and blend.
Line piepan with pastry, add filling, cover-with top pastry, and slash well.
Bake in hot oven (425 F.) 30 minutes. - 22.8907
Ice-cream Mince Pie
Stir ice cream to soften; stir in mincemeat and flavoring.
Spoon into Graham cracker Crust.
Freeze firm. - 21.3534
Combine mincemeat and pineapple.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry; 'fill; adjust top pastry cover, and seal edges.
Bake in 425Ã‚Â°F. oven about 30Ã¢â‚¬â€35 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
Note: To reheat, place in 300Ã‚Â°F. oven... - 19.7352
Mince Pie Recipes By Category