- » Mince Mint Kebab
Mince Mint Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mince mint kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mince mint kebab recipes.
Potato Kebabs With Minced Prawn Filling
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into chunks. Boil them in plenty of salted water until tender, then drain and mash them.
2. While the mashed potatoes are still warm, add to them the fresh coriander, mint, red chillies and salt to taste. Leave to cool at... - 37.5503
Raw Kebab Minced Meats, Tartar Style
Raw Kebab Minced Meats, Tartare Style is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Raw Kebab Minced Meats, Tartare Style is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 42.0555
Lamb Kebab With Eggplant
If you enjoy barbecue dishes, you will definitely love Lamb Kebab with Eggplant! Whether you want to serve your family or guests, this dish ensures that you treat your family or guests to an appetizing meal! Bon Appetite! - 96.8373
Spicy Lamb Kebabs
1. Chop red chili, onion, garlic, coriander and mint.
2. In a mortar, grind cumin seeds.
3. Soak the wooden skewers.
4. Preheat oven to 180*C.
5. In a bowl, combine lamb meat, salt and pepper, onions, garlic, coriander and ground... - 0
Lamb Kebabs With Mint
Lamb Kebabs With Mint tastes awesome with the wonderful mint flavor. I am pretty sure that Lamb Kebabs With Mint will turn out to be just the right kind of lamb recipe you are on the lookout for. Happy cooking! - 31.5657
Lamb And Onion Kebabs With Mint
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the grill to high or prepare a hot fire.
2. Toss the lamb, onions, garlic, oil, lemon juice, and salt in a large bowl. Thread pieces of lamb and pearl onions alternately on 8 metal skewers. Place on the... - 30.6873
1 Cook all the ingredients together except amchur, eggs, hardboiled eggs, flour and oil, and pressure cook for 10 minutes. Dry away any excess liquid. The mixture should be absolutely dry.
2 Grind on a grinding stone or a blender till well blended and smooth.... - 33.9371
All time favorite kebab prepared from minced meat and flavorful Indian spices. - 0
Pour 5 cups of water in a pan, add beef, washed lentils, all the dry spices, yogurt, ginger and garlic. Boil the mixture on medium heat until the meat becomes tender. Remove from heat. Leave to cool. Meanwhile prepare the stuffing.
Mix all the... - 37.0077
Chicken Seekh Kebabs
1. Place the chicken pieces in a food processor and mince. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
2. Put the onion into the food processor with the mint, fresh coriander, green chillies, ginger, garlic, salt, coriander seeds and black pepper and grind for about 1... - 39.1957
Hot Mutton Kebabs
1. Take a large thala. Place the mince along with the ginger-garlic paste in it. Mix well and form a ball. Cover and leave till you have chopped the onions, chillies, mint, coriander and ground the fresh turmeric.
2. Mix the mince with the finely mashed... - 28.9349
Moroccan Shish Kebab
Combine yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, onion, mint, coriander, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in large bowl.
Add meat to marinade mixture.
Turn meat to cover; refrigerate 4 to 5 hours for lamb, overnight for beef.
Remove from refrigera-tor 2 hours before... - 41.0878
1) Wash and clean lentils.
2) Soak lentils for at least 3 hours.
3) In a saucepan put lentils with 2 cups of cold water and the stock cube.
4) Boil the lentils.
5) Add meat and onion, cook on medium low heat stirring in between until... - 45.9626
1. Boil the mince along with water, channa dal, onions, ginger-garlic paste salt and whole garam masala in a pressure cooker.
2. Cook for 3 whistles, open the lid and stir till mutton is dry.
3. Leave it to cool.
4. Meanwhile chop and mix the other... - 38.5572
Hara Masala Lamb Kebabs
1. Place the minced lamb in a food processor and grind it for about 30 seconds to get a finer texture. Add the spring onions, fresh coriander, mint, green chillies, ginger, garlic and salt to taste. Grind for about 1 minute more.
2. Remove the mixture from... - 34.7518
Middle Eastern Lamb Kebabs
1. Put all the ingredients for the kebabs in a bowl and mix thoroughly, using your hands, until smooth and evenly blended. Divide the mixture into 4 portions and carefully shape each portion around a long skewer to make 4 long rissoles. Chill for 1 hour until... - 35.39
Baked Potato Kebabs
1. First grind the above mentioned ingredients for making onion chutney, without adding water.
2. If you want it to be a bit sour, add a little lime juice.
3. Now mix potatoes with bread and seasonings and knead to a smooth mixture.
4. Take a little of the... - 38.2339
Minty Lamb Kebabs With Cucumber & Yogurt
1. Dry-fry the coriander, cumin, cloves, cardamom pods and peppercorns until they turn a shade darker and release a roasted aroma.
2. Grind the roasted spices together in a coffee grinder, spice mill or pestle and mortar.
3. Put the ginger and garlic into a... - 39.4359
Mutton & Tomato Kebabs
Place the mince in a strainer.
Wash with a little water and press well to squeeze out excess water.
Leave it in the strainer for 20 minutes for all the water to drain out.
Crush together cloves, cardamoms and cinnamon coarsely.
Place the mince in a bowl.
Add... - 42.1496
Lamb Kebabs With A Spicy Ginger Filling
1. Start by placing the minced lamb, ground cumin, ground coriander, garam masala, ginger, garlic, cardamom, chilli powder, fresh coriander, mint and onion in a saucepan with salt to taste.
2. Using a fork, mix everything together thoroughly. Pour in 5... - 36.89
Lamb Kebabs With Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
1. In a small bowl stir together 1/2 cup of the lemon juice, the oil, garlic, salt, cumin and ground red pepper. Add the lamb cubes and set aside to marinate 1 hour at room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, for the sauce, peel, seed, grate and squeeze dry the... - 37.7373
Spicy Ground Lamb Kebabs
1. Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Prepare a medium-high-heat grill.
2. Combine lamb, onion, paprika, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and cinnamon in a large bowl. With your hands, knead the ingredients thoroughly. Divide into 4 equal pieces and form each... - 35.2608
Kofta Kebabs With Houmous Sauce And Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, pour stock and lemon juice over the couscous, stir and leave to swell.
2. Soak four 15cm (6in) wooden skewers in warm water. Pre-heat a griddle or frying pan.
3. Cut the fennel into small pieces. Quarter the courgette lengthways... - 46.0047
Galavat Ke Kabab
1. Grind mince and papaya together.
2. Add salt, onion, ginger, garlic paste.
3. Beat well and cover with a damp cloth for 4 to 5 hours.
4. Mix gram flour and chopped green masala, cover and keep in a cool place for another 1 hour.
5. Form into long strips... - 37.4568
Lamb Shish Kabobs
1) In a bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients and add lamb cubes to it. Stir nicely to coat.
2) Let the lamb marinate for 2 days. Keep turning.
3) Make cups of the onions by peeling and quartering them, then removing the centre... - 46.2903
Curried Shrimp Kabobs
MARINADE: In large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, curry powder, ginger, mint and garlic; add shrimp, tossing to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 12 hours, stirring occasionally.
Reserving marinade, thread 2 shrimp and... - 33.8705
1. In a medium size glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, prepare marinade by mixing yogurt, mint and garlic.
2. Add lamb and coat with marinade evenly on all sides.
3. Cover the bowl and marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight in the... - 42.2242
Soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes before using.
In a bowl, combine cider vinegar, olive oil, mint, rosemary, garlic, honey, chopped onion, salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
Add lamb and turn to evenly coat all pieces.
Cover and let stand 3 to 4... - 43.8181
Tandoori Turkey Kabobs
Combine cumin, salt, red pepper, cinnamon and cloves in a small bowl; set aside 1/2 teaspoon spice mixture for the raita.
To the remaining spice mixture add garlic, ginger and chili pepper.
Place turkey in a large bowl; drizzle oil over turkey and toss... - 45.0768
1) In a bowl, mix together, vinegar, lemon juice, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, Monosodium glutamate and parsley.
2) In a glass bowl, place the meat cubes and marinate it with vinegar mixture.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film and refrigerate... - 45.685
Lucknowi Galouti Kabab
One of the more delicate kebabs from India, made of minced lamb, goat, veal, or beef. It is a flat, shallow fried Kabab that makes for an excellent starter. Try this melt-in-your-mouth starter with mint and coriander chutney. - 49.6345
Kesri Kabab Jerdaloo Na Ras Ma
1. Heat the saffron on a tava till crisp. Steep in 1 cup of hot water.
2. Mix the mince with the garlic-ginger paste, black pepper and salt to taste. Add one finely chopped onion and half the coriander and mint. Soak the bread slices for five minutes in... - 35.787
Classic Marinated Lamb Kabobs
Partially freeze lamb.
Cut into 1/4 inch thick strips about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide.
Place in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, stir together water, lemon juice, mint, mustard, oil, and garlic.
Pour over lamb.
Marinate in the... - 40.7428
Sweet Banana Peppers Stuffed With Tabbouleh
To make the tabbouleh, put cracked wheat in a deep mixing bowl.
Stir in 2 1/ 2 cups of boiling water.
Let cracked wheat stand for 45 to 50 minutes.
Stir once and strain.
Return cracked wheat to the bowl.
Mix in onions, cilantro, and mint.
Combine oil and... - 39.8739
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.5784
Dee's Spicy Grilled Lamb Pockets
Preheat charcoal grill 30 minutes.
Prepare Cucumber-Onion Relish and Spicy Ground Lamb Kebabs.
Divide Spicy Ground Lamb Kebabs in 8 portions; shape in 8 flat round patties.
Slice open tops of pita bread rounds; wrap in foil.
Place on grill to warm.
Grill meat... - 40.0145
Spiced Meat Skewers
1. Pre heat grill.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mince, onion, spice powders, 4 tablespoons parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Mix well till well combined.
4. Shape spoonfuls of mixture on to wooden skewers to give kebab shape.
5. Brush each skewer... - 44.4553
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Combine beef and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Shape into 8 (2-inch) meatballs.
Thread meatballs onto 2 (10-inch) skewers.
Thread mushrooms and onion alternately onto 2 (10-inch)... - 38.4323
Spicy Lamb Burgers
Burgers with a twist. This video prepares lamb burgers with a goodness of Indian spices. It uses a wide variety of aromatic seasoning to make it zesty and delicious. A 'taste-bud' tickling recipe, this is a great dish with the goodness of juicy and tender... - 112.371
Barbecue Lamb Brochettes In A Thai Pesto
A sassy entrée for the day is cook up some lamb skewered and had with a Thai pesto sauce! A dish that compliments the flavors and the seasoning! Watch Chef Brian make this dish with ease! Note the audio is a bit delaying and in some part of the video not... - 103.693
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.5116