- » Mince Meat Rice
Mince Meat Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mince meat rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mince meat rice recipes.
Mince Meat & Rice Stuffed Peppers
1 Make sure that all the fat is trimmed from the meat before grinding.
2 Throughly wash the peppers and cut a 1-inch piece from the stem ends Reserve.
3 Gently scoop out the seeds and the fibres.
4 In a bowl, combine meat, grated... - 46.9861
Rice And Meat Salad
Rice And Meat Salad is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Rice And Meat Salad is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 23.9787
Spanish Brown Rice And Meat
1.In a pan heat oil.
2.Add meat and vegetables in it and cook until brown.
3.Add water and rice and let the ingredients simmer for half an hour.
4.Add tomatoes along with sea salt and pepper and cook for 30 more minutes until the rice is... - 39.3711
Meat Fred Rice
1) In a wok or skillet, saute the onion in oil, until golden brown.
2) Stir in the cooked rice, stir occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
3) Stir in the beaten eggs, pepper, beef flavor base and soy sauce.
4) Stir continuously and saute for 3... - 41.415
Meat & Rice Loaf
Blend with wet hands: beef, rice, shallots, celery, pepper, garlic, egg and seasoning.
Deposit mixture on waxed paper.
Form an oblong shaped loaf (press well on all sides).
At regular intervals, insert olives into loaf.
Cover with tomatoes.
Close and bake. - 36.9834
Tomato Rice And Meat
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add meat, onions, seasonings and saute until the meat is brown.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, water and lemon juice and let simmer on a medium flame for 30 minutes or until the meat absorbs all the juice.
3) Wash the... - 44.8823
Stuffed Potatoes With Meat And Rice
Wash and peel the potatoes.
Scoop out the insides so that you have about a one-third-inch thich shell all around.
Use the inside pulp in the filling.
To prevent darkening, drop the potatoes into a bowl of salted water while you prepare the filling.
For the... - 40.8269
Rice & Meat Stuffed Vegetables
First prepare the vegetables.
Stand the tomatoes on their stalk end and cut the top from the other end.
Scoop out the pulp and seeds (reserving the pulp) and leave them to drain upside down.
Cut lids from the onions.
Scoop out the pulp with an apple corer or... - 43.0251
Meat And Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Slice the top of each pepper and scoop out its seeds.
2. Take a saucepan and fill it with boiling water upto ½ inch
3. Cover it tightly and steam for about 5 minutes.
4. Dust pepper and salt inside the saucepan with a little curry... - 39.8539
1) In a flat, round pan, heat 1/2 cup of oil.
2) Saute pork until it turns deep brown. Remove and keep aside.
3) Saute chicken, veal and chicken livers, separately, until well browned. Remove and keep aside.
4) Next, saute sausage, remove and... - 47.8398
Porcupine Meat Balls
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Porcupine Meat Balls - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Porcupine Meat Balls is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 46.5956
Braised Sirloin Tips Over Rice
Melt shortening in large skillet; brown meat on all sides.
Stir in consomme, wine, soy sauce, garlic and onion salt.
Heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender.
Blend cornstarch and water; stir gradually into meat... - 41.0362
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 49.1641
Cajun Dirty Rice Dressing
Looking for a new recipe to jazz up your holiday feasts? Try this traditional Cajun rice dressing by Beryl Stokes that just bursts with wild flavors, thanks to the marriage of many exotic herbs that goes into this dish. A sure-fire way to wow your holiday... - 102.731
Rice And Meatballs
Rinse and sort peas.
Cook peas and rice with 1/2 teaspoon salt in 4 cups water in saucepan for 20 minutes; drain and set aside.
Beat eggs with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper in bowl.
Add 1/2 onion, ground beef, parsley, mint, dillweed, marjoram, tarragon,... - 45.7997
Spicy Rice Meatballs
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, and pepper.
Add garlic, onion, beef, veal, rice, and crumbs; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same bowl, mix tomato sauce,... - 42.7304
Italian Kidney Rice Casserole
Heat oil and lightly saute onion, leek and parsley.
Add kidneys and saute for 3 minutes more.
Add remainder of ingredients, except cheese.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Turn mixture into oiled casserole.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake uncovered at 375Â° F. for 20... - 40.1193
German Rice Ring With Liver
saute liver and onions 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Place stock in top of double boiler over direct heat.
When stock boils, stir in rice.
Set on bottom part of double boiler to which water has been added.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 43.7471
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.5116
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.3973
Shrimp & Ham Jambalaya
1. Cook and stir onion, bell pepper, garlic and cayenne pepper in margarine in large skillet over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring often. Serve immediately.... - 36.0251
Quick Cutlets Italiano
1. Dip the luncheon meat slices in eggs and then coat them well with bread crumbs. Keep aside.
2. In a saucepan add butter and cook oregano, thyme and garlic till they are tender.
3. Add water and soup in this mixture and cook it for 15... - 48.19
A nice cajun treat for those just starting their journey into the cajun culinary field - 37.4793
1) Gently shell the shrimp. Do not remove the tails.
2) Then, remove the vein by using a small sharp knife. Make a slit down the back of each shrimp to do this. If there're any left oven bits of veins, use the point of knife to scrape them... - 47.4702