- » Mince Burger
Mince Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mince burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mince burger recipes.
Lamb Burger With Rice And Spinach
For a quick gourmet meal, you've gotta try this Lamb Burger with Rice and Spinach recipe. It doesn’t take much to put all of this together. Watch this video for details and give it a go! - 84.7357
Buffalo Chicken Sliders With Blue Cheese Sauce
How about having a tasty, yet simple dinner? Try these Super Easy Buffalo Chicken Sliders. Serve them hot along with fresh cheese sauce or any spicy sauce of your choice for a scrumptious dinner! - 117.944
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 111.723
Minced Meat And Bacon Burger
Fussy kids refuse to eat home-cooked food? How about making something that they are bound to love? Something that is also healthy? The next time you want to surprise your kids make burgers at home, the hygienic and healthy way! Watch the video to know how you... - 80.2507
Grilled Ahi Tuna Burgers
You can consider this grilled ahi tuna burger, as one of the most delicious burgers. You can easily prepare this at home, after watching this video. This tuna burger is just too good for your taste buds. Just collect the ingredients and start preparing - it... - 117.303
Lamb Burgers With Mint And Feta Cheese
Add an exciting spin to your boring burgers with tantalizing Mediterranean flavors. Chef Hermann adds an exotic spin to lamb burger by introducing mint and feta cheese that evokes Grecian flavors. Perfect treat for a casual cookout or mid-evening snack. Just... - 88.7172
Easy Turkey Burgers
Thanksgiving is over and wondering what to do with leftover turkey, then take a look at this wonderful turkey burger recipe. The chef here shows how to combine remaining turkey with your favorite burger toppings and some basic ingredients to make a perfect... - 103.997
Healthy Salmon Burgers
Our key to make a burger healthy is to change the beef patties with salmon patties, what’s yours? Well simple make our recipe your own. Watch the video and make nice crunchy soft salmon patties and place them inside a burger and enjoy. - 118.406
Spicy Lamb Burgers
Burgers with a twist. This video prepares lamb burgers with a goodness of Indian spices. It uses a wide variety of aromatic seasoning to make it zesty and delicious. A 'taste-bud' tickling recipe, this is a great dish with the goodness of juicy and tender... - 112.371
Barry shows you how to make some super easy, super tasty salmon burgers with a wicked redcurrant cous cous - 94.5299
Lamb Burger With Cheese And Pita Chips
Lamb burgers are good for a change, if you are looking for one. They taste better and are little uncommon. You will love the soft chewy flavor of these burgers. They are filled with cheese, mustard and pita chips. Watch the video to learn step by step. - 120.615
Easy Turkey Burgers: How To Make Juicy, Flavorful Turkey Burgers
A spicy, flavorful, and moist turkey burger. An all time favorite delicious burger made with ground turkey. In this video the recipe brings out the smoky, char-grilled aroma outside and the juicy inside to make it a perfect choice even if you are a beef... - 128.224
Cook Along Barbeque Beef Burgers
Burgers needn't be unhealthy always! If it comes from Paul Greenaway it comes with the assurance of health at every bite. These healthy home made burgers can be a delight to savor anytime you are hungry. Tastes delicious! - 121.24
Beef Burgers With Baked Potatoes
Believe me , homemade beef burgers are so much better compared to cafe burgers. Chef kevein shares his own recipe which is Quick to make, tasty to eat and healthy when made with good quality beef. This is a meal all the family will enjoy and it goes well with... - 108.493
Giant Pasta Burger
1 Mix the minced beef with the onion, seasoning, herbs and an egg and form into a large, flat, hamburger shape.
Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
2 Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender, then drain and mix with... - 35.659
Mexican Platter Burger
Mexican Platter Burger has a matchless taste. The beef and cheese gives the Mexican Platter Burger a rousing taste. Mexican Platter Burger is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 44.2508
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 137.707
Juicy Habanero Turkey Cheese Burger
1. Mince the garlic and finely chop the parsley and habanero chile, remove the seeds and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, garlic, chile powder, thyme, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper and the... - 117.431
Grilled Southwestern Turkey Burger
If you prefer one dish meals, then this video is for you. The video shows how to make Southwestern turkey burger. It is as usual a simple burger but with a difference. Turkey meat has an amazing quality of absorbing flavors that enrich the burger taste... - 117.455
Mini Maple Turkey Burgers
The Natural Princess whips up a sweet and savory dish with maple syrup - mini maple turkey burgers. - 119.649
Turkey Burger Bundles
Mix the turkey with the bacon, green and red peppers, onion, coriander, chutney, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties and set aside.
On a 30-inch-long sheet of heavy-duty foil, toss the lima beans with the... - 38.5934
How To Make Black Bean Burgers
Those who think that vegetarian meals are the best and healthy should watch this video. This video shows a recipe of black beans burger which is high protein and low in fats. It makes a perfect meal. It is simple and does not need much work. Watch the chef... - 108.282
Christmas Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat oven at 350*F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine parsnips, olive oil and pepper powder. Place it over baking tray and roast it in the oven for 10 minutes at 350* F.
3. In another bowl, combine minced meat, chopped onions, cinnamon,... - 0
Quick Healthy Black Bean Burger By Bhavna - Vegan & Gluten Free
A cup of black beans packs a whopping 15 grams of satisfying protein and doesn't contain any of the saturated fat found in other protein sources, like red meat. Black beans very high in fiber, folate, protein, and antioxidants, along with numerous other... - 0
Scrumptious Tuna Burger
This Scrumptious Tunaburgers is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Scrumptious Tunaburgers recipe, coz, this can be a sure short cut way to win your loved ones... - 40.8058
Lentil And Mushroom Veggie Burger
The delicious mix of lentils, mushrooms and whole grains give this burger a great taste and texture. The baking helps keep the calories down! - 122.789
The Bul Kogi Burger
This is my video response to the ManCaveMeals Burger Bash 2013 contest. I really tried to keep it as close to 10 minutes as I could so I had to separate the video for the Kim Chee Mayo. I will add a link to the mayo, it really made this burger. - 0
The Best Healthy Burger
This burger recipe uses lean beef, which makes it healthy and low fat, but the additional ingredients make it taste like the juiciest, most flavorful burger you've ever had. It's a real winner. - 0
Wrapped Bacon Burger Hot Dog
Wrap your hot dogs with bacon and see the difference in taste! Elevate you taste senses to the next! See the video of the bbq pitt boys and try their recipe on this easy hot dog! - 97.8635
Chicken Burger Melts
In bowl, whisk egg white; whisk in onions, parsley, bread crumbs, water, mustard, salt, basil and garlic.
Mix in chicken and shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
In lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook patties for about 5... - 31.4587
Chicken Burger With Mushroom
Skin, bone and grind chicken using fine blade.
Chop mushrooms, mince pimiento, add to ground chicken.
Add parsley, salt, melted butter and pepper to mixture.
Handling lightly, form into 6 patties.
Put flour in a pie plate, turn patties until coated.
Melt 1 T.... - 41.8978
Hi Hat Bacon Burger
Put minced bacon and sausage meat into a bowl, add seasoning, herbs and garlic and moisten with egg yolk.
Divide mixture on a board dredged with seasoned flour into 6-8 portions.
Mould into neat rounds and flatten with hands to the width of a bacon... - 40.0436
1) In a food mixer, put all the ingredients and mix for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove the mixture from the mixing bowl and shape it into 8 good-sized burgers.
3) Grill the burgers.
4) Serve the burgers while still hot inside buns, or simply serve... - 32.5678
Place minced lamb in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and knead mixture until it is no longer wet.
Shape into 4 to 6 patties.
Put patties in hinged wire grill and place on barbecue over solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook about 10 minutes on each side,... - 34.2461
I hear all the time from parents that their kids "just don't like meat!" For all those children and parents out there that want a delicious burger without the red meat, this one's for you! These Eggplant Burgers are easy to prepare, freeze and will fulfill... - 124.41
Wash chard; cut off stems; cover leaves with boiling water; let stand 1 min.; drain.
Combine next 7 ingredients.
Shape into 12 small or 8 medium-size rolls; wrap in chard leaves, fastening with toothpicks.
Heat fat in skillet; brown rolls on all sides in... - 33.7514
Vegan Mushroom And Black Eye Pea Burger
Looking for a vegan burger recipe? Watch how easily the chef is preparing a burger that is vegan and delicious. Mushroom and Black Eye Pea Burger tastes very similar to a meat burger and recommended for its protein content. Enjoy them with burgers or with... - 126.904
Steak Burgers With Onion + Mushroom Gravy Pg 133 In Rosalie
If you don’t like to grill your burgers every time, you can try out pan frying. In this video, chef Rosalie presents the pan frying method to cook up these burgers and then she prepares the delicious gravy with mushrooms and onions. Well, this is going to... - 123.915
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 107.108
Beef Burger Hawaiian
Combine soy sauce, catsup, vinegar, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small mixing bowl, blend well.
Set mixture aside.
Combine ground beef, pineapple, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl.
Shape into 6 patties.
Wrap bacon around edge of each patty, and... - 41.7175
Gourmet Lentil Burgers
1. Place lentils, mashed potato, milk, egg, spring onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, curry powder and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix well.
2. Shape lentil mixture into eight patties and cook under a preheated grill for 5 minutes each side or until... - 37.6239
Onion Burger Pizza
Slice onion fairly thin; separate into rings.
Saute' in oil and butter.
Combine meat with remaining ingredients, except cheeses.
Pat meat mixture into bottom and sides of 9" pie pan.
Bake at 375° for 15 minutes; drain off fat.
Spoon sauteed onion over meat... - 45.0306
Lamb Medaillons Burger
This Lamb Medallions Bergere is one of the most delicious medallion dishes that I've ever tasted. Try these lamb lions seasoned with pepper, thyme and rosemary, garnished green and sweet red pepper with sauces poured over. Your suggestions for this Lamb... - 37.4734
Swiss Mushroom Burgers
This recipe is really good! The caramelized onions and mushrooms give it an amazing touch which you are sure to love! Easy and affordable too! - 123.726
Black Bean Burger
1. In a pot over medium heat, add and combine black beans with onion, garlic and bacon slices. Pour water and mix well. Cook this covered for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl, add 2 cups of the cooked black beans mixture, cooked rice, green... - 106.094
Healthy Beef, Red Bean And Mushroom Hamburger
Beef hamburgers cannot be always unhealthy. Here is a recipe that as good as a meat hamburger but is more healthy. Chef Michelle adds red beans and mushrooms to minced beef and brings out a healthy beef hamburger with extra proteins and fiber to the dish.... - 135.094
1. Peel and grate one onion and other two cut into thin rings.
2. Put in a bowl minced meat, grated onion, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, coriander, mashed potatoes and egg. Mix well and make a smooth dough.
3. Divide the dough into 4 parts... - 43.0389
Mexican Burger is a well loved treat at home! My children love them and often nag me in weekend to make them these yummy Mexican Burger! Try it! - 29.7257
Portobello Mushroom Super Bowl Burger
Don’t overlook the vegetarians at your Super Bowl party; serve up a juicy, perfectly grilled Portobello mushroom burger with all the fixings. Even die-hard carnivores will love the hearty flavor of this burger jazzed up with a zesty garlic aioli and topped... - 34.8963
Combine the chicken mince and cilantro add sauted onion and seasoning make a size burger patties. Cut the cucumber and tomatoes in slices. Cut the agung burger bun in center on the bottom part of bun place cheese and put in the salamendal and give a golden... - 31.1259
Beef Burger On Baps
Beef burger On Baps has a great taste. The beef steaks with mustard give the Beef burgers On Baps a grand taste. - 33.556
Broiled Soy Burger
Blend all ingredients and mold into patties.
Broil until brown on each side. - 27.9923
Bacon burger has a mouth watering taste. I have tired one of Bacon burgers on my trip to Europe. The combination of beef with beef mixed in flour and curry powder gives the Bacon burgers a grand taste. - 47.5198
Easy Beef Burger
A recipe like an easy beef burger can save you from starving. In the video, chef shows how to put up the dish together in few minutes so you have something filling for yourself. Learn the recipe or teach it to your children or even your husband, you will not... - 116.646
Burger - Yeats Country Foods - Our Precious
Beef, chicken, pork or vegetables, nothing really hits the spot on hungry days like burgers. In this recipe, the chef tells you how to prepare yummy burgers at home sans any effort. This simple, satisfying, easy-to-prepare dish is quite a cinch to make and is... - 98.0688
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Parmesan Chilli Burger With Chunky Chips
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onions over a medium-low heat for 10 mins or until soft. Stir in the wine and sugar and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, add the remaining relish ingredients and let it cook down slowly for about 30-35... - 35.9556
Awesome Cheddar Cheeseburgers With Onion Rings
1. In a bowl combine the buttermilk and the eggs.
2. In another bowl combine flour, cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, paprika, sea salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
3. Preheat the electric skillet with canola oil.
4. Dip the onion rings in the batter... - 0
Spicy Lamb Burger
These lamb burgers are inspired by the traditional lamb kebobs flavored with spices that I have eaten in Delhi, a capital city in northern India. I love the aromatic smell and complex flavor Indian kebobs and the classic American grilled burger. This is my... - 33.1948
1) In a bowl, combine minced beef, salt and pepper.
2) In another bowl, soak the bread in milk.
3) Add the soaked bread and egg into the minced meat by beating.
4) In a fine grater, grate the onion, if using. Add to the mix.
5) Combine all together... - 38.9052
1) Pre-heat a browning dish for 6 minutes.
2) Mix the minced beef with onion and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Divide the mixture into 4 different parts and roll each part into a ball.
4) Flatten the balls to make a round.
5)... - 32.9056
Saute the hamburger until lightly browned.
Place bun halves on broiler pan.
Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and salt and mix.
Spread on the bun halves.
Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the sauce, then cover with hamburger.
Sprinkle with the green pepper,... - 35.2402
Chili Beef Burger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef chuck with salt, powdered mustard, chili powder, celery salt, pepper, garlic, instant minced onion, and tomato sauce.
2. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into patties. Fry patties in fat until golden brown or until they reach desired... - 37.3836
Spicy Beef Burger
1. In a bowl put all the ingredients and stir well to mix.
2. Make 8 equal portions out of the mixture into and with lightly floured hands shape into rounds.
3. If you wish to freeze open (flash) freeze until firm, then pack in a freezer bag. Seal,... - 36.8755
Skillet Burger Loaf
1. In large bowl combine egg, chuck, salt, and instant minced onion.
2. Grease an 8-inch skillet; lightly pat one-half of meat mixture over bottom of it; arrange cheese slices on top; cover with rest of meat, patting smooth. Sprinkle with pepper. Cut into 4... - 27.1258
Burger Wrapped In Grape Leaves- كفته بورق العنب
Grape leaf burgers are the most creative burgers that you would have ever seen, as there is no bread it. So in a way it is great with a lot of meat and low carbs. Check out the video clip for the recipe. - 91.6257
Crescent Pinwheel Burger Pie
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large skillet, brown ground beef, onion, green pepper, chili powder and garlic; drain.
Add tomato, tomato sauce, corn and mushrooms.
Cook over low heat until mixture is hot and bubbly.
Add 1 cup of the cheese (reserve remaining 1/2... - 42.0936
Tony's Barbecued Burger
In saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Thin with water, if desired. - 25.6203
Beef Burger With Onion And Cheese
Divide the beef into eight portions and shape into flat patties.
Top half of the patties with cheese and onion and place the remaining patties on top.
Press the edges together to seal.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each... - 28.1315
Black Gold Burger
In medium skillet, over medium heat, cook and stir onion and garlic in margarine until tender but not brown; stir in sugar.
Reduce heat to low; cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in steak sauce; keep warm.
Shape ground beef into 6 patties.
Grill burgers over medium... - 35.9235
Burger 'n Bean Hot Dish
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain well.
Thoroughly combine all ingredients except cheese in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 9 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle with grated cheese. - 32.1387
Pizza Burger By The Yard
Combine the beef, onion, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, oregano, aniseed and pizza sauce and mix well.
Spread on bread, covering edges well and building up sides slightly.
Place on baking sheet.
Broil about 6 inches from source of heat for 10 minutes or... - 37.1495
Sanjaoli Beef Burger
Fry sliced onion in fat until soft.
Remove and keep warm for garnish.
Put beef into pan and stir with fork over heat until browned.
Add remaining ingredients except rolls, and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes.
Warm rolls in oven, or toast under... - 33.4853
South Seas Burger
Shape beef into 4 patties.
Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice and garlic powder.
Baste patties with half of this marinade.
Combine pineapple, pepper and onion.
Broil patties for about 4 to 5 minutes on one side.
Turn and top with a dollop of pineapple mixture... - 38.4972
1) Shape ground beef into patty.
2) In a skillet, heat butter and brown patty, break into chunks and keep aside.
3) Stir in onion, garlic, celery and saute until soft.
4) Stir in seasoning, rice, vegetable juices, cover, and let it boil.
5) Simmer for... - 40.8473
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 115.149
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 108.368
The Family Circle Big Burger
1) Take a small bowl and mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, green pepper, and instant minced onion in it, keeping aside for later use.
2) Combine ground round lightly with seasonings and then figure the mixture into 12 thin... - 44.7356
Ham Burger Roll Ups
About 1 hour and 10 minutes before serving: In medium bowl, soak crumbs in milk a few minutes; combine with beef, minced onion, Worcestershire, seasoned salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread some of meat mixture on each ham slice; roll up,... - 40.6636
How To Make A Ramen Burger Big Mac
In this video recipe Barry shows you how to make your very own ramen burger Big Mac. Ramen burgers themselves have become a bit of a food craze, but Barry decides to take things up a notch by merging with a classic 3 bun McDonalds Big Mac vibe. The juices... - 0
The Family Circle Beg Burger
1. Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, green pepper and instant minced onion in a small bowl; mix well. Reserve for Step 6.
2. Mix beef lightly with salt and pepper. Shape into 12 thin patties.
3. Panfry 6 burgers in half of butter or margarine... - 33.152
Need something healthy and delicious to please guest-kids, here is a recipe to make a healthy burger. Check out the chef making turkey burger using turkey as well as greens and other low-fat ingredients. When served between whole wheat bread slices, perfectly... - 107.824
Basic Beef Burger
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4.
1) In a bowl, mix the meat, bread crumbs, parsely, herbs, garlic and pepper along with egg.
2) Apply some flour to your hands and shape into six 3" (7.5 cm) burgers.
3) Heat a frying pan with... - 41.9769
Homemade Steakhouse Burgers
If you are looking for a yummy homemade alternative to store-bought burgers, this steakhouse burger could fit your bill. Tastier than traditional burgers, this lip-smacking burger includes a load of assembling and arranging, but the effort is all worth it. - 107.848
Healthy Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Wanna munch in some healthy snacks - here is a perfect choice for you. These Portobello mushroom burgers are too good for your palate as well as for your health. Watch the video to learn the preparation process. - 80.8106
Big-wheel Burger Skillet
Soak onion in milk 5 minutes; mix in ground beef, egg, rolled oats, salt, and pepper.
Mound in 10 inch skillet.
With wooden spoon handle, score in 5 or 6 wedges.
Brush top lightly with kitchen bouquet.
Combine spaghetti sauce and kidney beans (with... - 40.3027
Burger For A Brunch
Mix together flour, sugar, salt, soda and cream of tartar in mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in milk until dough clings together.
Divide in half.
Roll out one half to a 9-inch circle on slightly floured... - 41.7614
Pizza Burger Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a wok or skillet and heat oil in it.
3. Saute onion and garlic in oil.
4. Add beef, salt, and pepper, and cook until beef is browned, stirring to crumble.
5. Drain off drippings.
6. Add tomato sauce.
7.... - 47.2404
Baked Ln Beef Burger
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sage and marjoram in mixing bowl.
Combine water, cooking oil and 1/3 cup tomato sauce.
Add to dry ingredients all at once, stirring until dough clings together.
Knead lightly on floured surface 8 times.
Roll out to a... - 42.2242
Tangy Kraut Burger
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, sauerkraut, dressing, onion, caraway, and salt.
2. Divide mixture in 6 equal portions and shape into 3/4 inch thick patties.
3. Place patties on broiler rack set at a height of 3 inches from heat and broil... - 38.4112
Spicy Shrimp Burger
A burger by itself is delicious enough, and for a shrimp burger the taste is just superb! To take this burger to the next level, a good dollop of horseradish is required. Watch as Ken creates this dish in his kitchen. - 118.906
Chilli Burger With Roasted Tomatoes And Red Onion Relish
1. To make the onion relish, in a bowl, combine 2 tbsp of the olive oil, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce, the parsley, half chopped coriander leaves and the red onion. Toss well
2. Cover bowl and marinate until required. You can refrigerate... - 47.5691
This week I'm heading to the coast with a couple of seafood ingredients. I'm cooking up a spicy crab cake and a fresh salmon burger covered in dill sauce. Get to the local seafood shops this week and take advantage of some of the fresh local crab and seafood... - 110.593