- » Mince Beef Ball
Mince Beef Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mince beef ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mince beef ball recipes.
Minced Beef Balls With Spinach
These Minced Beef Balls With Spinach is a fantastic dish that you should not miss out on at any cost ! Savor this beef and leafy vegetable dish with rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Minced Beef Balls With Spinach are welcome ! - 44.1466
Joan Rivers's Minced Meat Rissoles
1) In a skillet, heat vegetable oil to cover 1-inch.
2) In a bowl, add beef, onions, egg and olive oil. Mix well.
3) Take the bread slices and soak in a bowl of room temperature for a few seconds. Squeeze out all the moisture by pressing them lightly... - 44.4277
Lamb Keftedes is a South Asian meatballs dish replicated all over the world with little variations. Here we have a recipe from the chef's grandma which is in Italian style. No rocket science behind the dish but a little involved recipe to keep you on your... - 85.334
Porcupine Beef Balls In Tomato Sauce
Porcupine Beef Balls In Tomato Sauce has an unbelievable taste. The beef and rice gives the Porcupine Beef Balls In Tomato Sauce a sole taste. Porcupine Beef Balls In Tomato Sauce is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 31.1026
Beef And Apple Balls
1. Grease 3 or 4 large and shallow baking pans with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a food processor or food chopper, finely mince and chop the beef, apples, pears, onions and green peppers
4. Tip the mixture into a large... - 47.031
Burgundy Beef Balls
1. Combine instant minced onion and milk and let stand while preparing remaining ingredients.
2. Beat eggs lightly; add seasonings, crumbs, milk, and onion. Add beef and mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Shape meat into small balls.
4. Heat shortening in skillet... - 44.4475
Burgundy Beef Balls
In 1 1/2 -quart (8-inch round) or 8 or 9-inch pie plate, combine all ingredients except gravy mix and water.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, leaving them in same dish.
Sprinkle meatballs with gravy mix.
Cook covered, 5 minutes.
Add water and Cook covered, 3... - 36.319
Oriental Beef Balls
1. Season the meat with salt and pepper and shape into one-inch balls. In a skillet heat the oil, add the meat balls, a few at a time, and brown on all sides. Remove from the pan. Add the onion and garlic and cook until tender but not browned.
2. Cut the... - 34.4886
Beef And Cream Cheese Balls
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Burning Bush is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Burning Bush a try! - 25.8591
Oven Beef Balls
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Shape into 8 balls, then place on a baking sheet.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. - 26.1969
Baked Beef Balls
This Yummy Balls recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious non-vegetarian recipe, Yummy Balls is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 36.9887
Rice Coated Beef Balls
Cover rice with water and set aside.
In mixing bowl combine egg, garlic, salt, ginger, and pepper; add ground beef and onion and mix well.
Shape meat mixture into 24 meatballs.
Drain rice; roll meatballs in rice till coated.
Over high heat, bring water for... - 33.5253
Pineapple Beef Ball Buffet
Drain the pineapple and reserve syrup.
Add enough water to reserved syrup to make 1 1/2 cups liquid and pour into a saucepan.
Add the rice and 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
Simmer for about 15 minutes or until rice is dry and fluffy.
Add the... - 43.2615
Curried Beef Balls
1) With a pestle, pound ginger-garlic, cloves, fennel, pepper and cinnamon together.
2) Squeeze the bread from the milk.
3) Add the pounded spices with beef and combine with... - 49.3574
Mix together ground beef, cracked wheat, onion, salt, parsley, thyme, marjoram, basil, and nuts.
Roll into balls the size of small walnuts.
In a large kettle, bring to a boil the beef bouillon and water; drop in meatballs, cover and simmer until balls rise to... - 38.3716
Beef And Kidney Bean Balls
Cover beans with water and soak overnight; do not drain.
Cook until tender; drain.
Mash beans, using a fork.
Add remaining ingredients except shortening and chili sauce.
Cool, and shape into 12 balls.
Panfry slowly in shortening until well browned on all... - 41.405
Korean Beef Rice Ball
Looking for an easy way to use up leftover cooked rice? Try this unique Korean rice ball snack. This is a rather cute and pretty way to serve rice to fussy kids. These Korean rice balls are just like the Japanese Onigiri. It makes a wonderful lunch box snack... - 107.306
Beef Balls In Raisins Beer And Cumin
1) Soak raisins in water.
2) Microwave the raisins for 2 minutes on power.
3) Mix pork and beef.
4) Beat in eggs.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Blend well and prepare 8 meatballs with it.
7) Coat the meatballs in flour.
8) Preheat... - 43.5898
Oriental Meat Balls
1. Put the butter into a 1.7 litre (3 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts, then stir in the onion and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onion... - 35.6981
Savory Meat Balls
1. In a medium sized sauce pan combine tomato liquid, sugar and all seasonongs. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 20 minutes. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, onions and milk. Mix... - 44.2295
Meat Balls Stroganoff
1. With fork, combine chuck, milk, bread crumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and parsley. Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls; saute in 2 tablespoons hot butter in skillet until browned; remove; set aside.
2. Add 2 more tablespoons butter to skillet;... - 34.0873
How to make the famous Barbecued Meatballs, a savory non-vegetarian recipe! Try this Barbecued Meatballs for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 32.3431
Asian Sweet And Sour Meatballs
These Sweet and Sour Meatballs are simply fabuolous ! Try out these crispy batter-coated fried meatballs with savory sauces as a snack or as an appetizer ! Tell me if you liked it ! Your suggestions for this Sweet and Sour Meatballs are welcome ! - 48.7536
1 First prepare the meat balls. Combine the minced (ground) beef with sausage meat. Mix in the herbs, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, crumbled stock (bouillon) cube. Bind together with the beaten egg.
2 Roll into 12 meat balls, and arrange on 30 x 20 x 5cm/... - 43.8938
Season meat with salt and ginger - form into balls and dip in beaten egg, then flour.
Brown in 3 tablespoons salad oil.
Drain off oil.
SAUCE: Drain pineapple and add enough water to the syrup to make 1 cup.
Add brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar and soya... - 43.249
Sweet Cocktail Meatballs
If you want to serve something exciting in your next party try these Sweet Cocktail Meatballs. This recipe uses some off the shelve ingredients and is fairly easy to put together. Watch this video to get the detailed recipe. - 114.748
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients just until mixed.
Shape into 48 small meatballs.
Cut mozzarella into 48 cubes, 1/2 in.each; push a cube into the center of each meatball, covering the cheese completely with meat.
Roll lightly in flour.
In a large... - 37.2094
1) In skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© the onion for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Add ham and corned beef and cook, stirring often for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in garlic salt, mustard, parsley, pepper, sauerkraut, 1/2 cup flour and beef stock.
4)... - 45.2505
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with eggs, pretzels, parsley, onion, lemon juice, paprika, and salt until well-blended; shape into 16 balls.
2. Combine mixed vegetable juices and instant beef broth or bouillon cubes in a kettle or Dutch oven; heat, crushing... - 31.9439
Sausage Balls In Chutney Sauce
Combine sausage, ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, mustard, salt and allspice.
Shape into 40 small balls.
Place sausage balls in a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with a paper towel.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn halfway through... - 41.0332
Sweet And Sour Meat Balls
Blend together beef, eggs, 1 tsp.corn starch, onion, pepper, nutmeg, salt and garlic.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in skillet and brown meat balls on all sides.
In a large sauce pan, add remaining corn starch to pineapple juice along with soy sauce,... - 35.536
Mexican Meat Balls
Combine beef, pork, egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape into 16 meatballs.
In frying pan, brown meatballs with garlic, chili powder and oregano in shortening.
Stir in soup, water and onion.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done.
Stir... - 35.5811
Italian Meat Balls And Tomato Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the beef, breadcrumbs, onions, herbs, tomato puree, Worcester sauce, egg and seasoning together.
2) Shape the mixture into 18-20 balls.
3) On glass pan, place the balls and microwave on high for 5 minutes, turn over and microwave for... - 45.0463
Meat Balls With Sweet & Sour Sauce
Use fine, or twice minced meat, and combine with minced onion.
Blend in egg, pepper, nutmeg, salt, and crushed clove of garlic.
Form into small balls and chill for at least 1 hour.
Fry balls in oil until brown, and cooked through.
Drain and keep warm.Combine... - 42.3387
Miniature Meat Balls
1 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees farenheit.
2 In a large bowl, add soy sauce, water, minced garlic and ginger.
3 Add in ground beef and gently mix, to combine throughly.
4 Form 1-inch diameter balls with the mixture.
5 On a lightly oiled... - 36.6049
Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
Combine beef, lemon juice, bacon, and vinegar.
Mix well; mix together red pepper, garlic, thyme, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add to meat.
Mix soak bread in milk.
Mix with meat shape into 1 1/4-iach balls.
Dredge with flour, brown in fat on all sides... - 38.6164
Meat Ball Parm Hero
1.In a bowl, put the minced garlic, black pepper, basil, red pepper and bread crumbs and give it a good mix.
2.Now to the same bowl, add the minced meat, some seasoned bread crumbs and crack two eggs in it.
3.Use your hands to make a good consistency... - 106.408
Baked Meat Balls
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Beat egg and milk.
Stir in onion, bread, and seasonings.
Add beef and mix well.
Shape into balls, using 1/3 cup mixture for each ball.
Place in shallow pan.
Bake 30 to 40 min. - 33.991
Sicilian Meat Balls
1) In a bowl add meat and all the other ingredients, blend well and shape into small balls; fry gently in oil , until brown.
2) Add to the Sicilian sauce and cook gently for an hr, add water if... - 30.7409
Sooner Meat Balls
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine mince with celery seed, sauce, crumbs, milk and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Mix well and shape into 12 equal sized balls.
2. In a deep pan, heat fat. Brown meat balls till uniformly coloured on all sides.
3. In a medium... - 40.433
1) Take the beef and pork and mix them.
2) Take the breadcrumbs and soak in milk.
3) Take a pan with butter and cook onion.
4) Mix this onion with meat, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
5) Take the mixture and make into ball shape.
6) Take a deep pan and... - 41.4504
Braised Meat Balls
1) In a large bowl, mix together pork, beef, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
2) Shape into walnut size balls and roll in cornstarch.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and evenly brown the meatballs in it.
4) Add the garlic, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
5) Simmer... - 45.4138
Company Meat Balls
1) In a large bowl, add together beef, lean pork, egg, bread crumbs, milk, salt, white pepper and minced onion. Mix well.
2) Shape the above mixture for form about 12 to 14 meatballs of 1 1/2" diameter.
3) Into a skillet, pour fat or oil. Heat over... - 38.2379
Porcupine Meat Balls
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2 Prepare 1 1/4 inch balls from the mixture.
3 In an iron skillet, heat 1 can tomato soup and 1 can water.
4 Put in the meat balls.
5 Cover tightly and simmer for 50 minutes.
6 ... - 38.1577
Steak Slices With Onion Butter Balls
1) Moisten steak and sprinkle with meat tenderizer as per the label directions.
2) Broil as per the range of the manufacturer's directions, 3 to 4 minutes on each side for rare, and 5 to 6 minutes for medium.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) While... - 35.1369
Chili Meat Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl or a container combine the first 6 ingredients with 1/4 cup of the tomato juice, shape into 18 balls, arrange in a 1 1/2-quart casserole and pour over the remaining 3/4 cup of tomato... - 35.0695
Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls
Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 47.4803
Noodle Soup With Meat Balls
1) In a skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, scallions and garlic until brown.
2) Add the tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in soy sauce, sesame seeds, chili peppers and broth.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour.
5) Add in the... - 45.7571
Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) To make the tomato sauce, first heat oil in the saucepan.
2) Add in the garlic and onions. Saute till they become a light golden brown.
3) Add in the tomato puree along with salt, pepper, bayleaf and sugar.
4) Let the mixture come to a boil.
5)... - 42.7135
Meat Balls In Gravy
1. Trim the crust from the bread slices.
2. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze excess moisture.
4. In a large basin, combine minced beef onion seasoning, soaked bread and egg.
5. Mix thoroughly, preferably with the... - 46.0634
Waikiki Meat Balls
Waikiki Meat Balls is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Waikiki Meat Balls is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 48.1965
Porcupine Meat Balls
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Porcupine Meat Balls - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Porcupine Meat Balls is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 46.5956
Swedish Meat Balls
1.Use the cream for soaking the crumbs.
2.Mix the soaked crumbs with beef, egg and seasoning.
3.Make balls of the mixture with 1 1/2 inch diameter.
5.Put the bread crumb balls in it and cookuntil brown.
6.Mix beef... - 45.1598
Korean Food: Meat Balls (소고기 동그랑땡)
Watch this video to learn Aeri’s mother’s recipe of Korean meatballs. They are very unlike the Italian or European ones we know of! These meatballs have a crispy outer coating cause they are double fried. They are almost like batter fried chicken! Serve... - 103.143
Meat Balls In Soy Sauce
Blend the beef mixture very thoroughly and shape into walnut-sized balls.
Roll in the 3 tablespoons of cornflour.
Cut the carrot and onion into 1-cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Deep-fry the meat balls for 2 minutes and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the... - 40.7251
Sauerbraten Meat Balls
1. In a bowl mix meat, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, the 2 tablespoons of water and 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice well and form into 1-inch balls.
2. In a skillet, heat margarine brown meat balls and remove from pan.
3. To the drippings in the... - 44.6528
Swedish Meat Balls
1. Combine bread, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and milk in a large bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Stir in meat-loaf mixture until well-blended; form into 1 1/2-inch balls. Brown in butter or margarine in a large frying pan. Remove with a slotted spoon and... - 32.654
Meat Balls In Red Wine
Put first 11 ingredients in bowl and mix together, blending well.
Form into walnut sized balls.
Roll in flour.
Heat bacon fat in heavy pan to smoking.
Quickly saute meatballs in fat until brown on all sides.
Turn heat to low.
Add coffee wine and... - 42.0041
Curried Meat Balls In Vegetable Sauce
1) Wash the cabbage and shred.
2) Chop the onions and peppers.
3) Wash the potatoes and dice them.
4) Take the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, salt, curry powder, pepper and egg in a bowl. Mix them well.
5) Shape this mixture into small... - 44.9919
Chinese Beef Rice Baby Meatballs
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the scallions, ginger, eggs, water chestnuts, beef and 1 teaspoon sugar together.
2) Drizzle over and blend in the dark soy sauce and 2 tablespoons of the sherry, then shape the mixture into balls.
3) On a tray, evenly spread... - 46.1822
Drain pineapple; reserve syrup.
Combine syrup, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, vinegar and catsup; set aside.
Mix beef with remaining 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and onion; shape into 20 meatballs.
Brown meatballs in large skillet;drain off excess... - 34.8925
Big Meatball Stew
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Shape meat mixture into 6 large meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook... - 39.3644
Combine beef, celery, almonds, garlic and salt; mix well.
Add crumbs, soy sauce, ajinomoto and eggs, mix well.
Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
Roll in cornstarch.
Heat oil in large skillet and brown meatballs on all sides until thoroughly cooked.
Serve... - 38.8012
1) Combine all the ingredients thoroughly until well-blended.
2) Figure the mixture into small meatballs having the size of walnuts.
3) In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the meatballs on metal meat rack, leaving space around each meatball.
4) Using... - 41.6576
Mix the first 10 ingredients together in a bowl.
Using your hands, add the eggs one by one until the mixture is the right consistency.
If mixture is not moist enough after all the eggs have been added, mix in a little red wine.
Oil your hands and roll the... - 37.1428
German Meatballs Or Koenigsberger
These German Meatballs Or Konigsberger are an addiction ! Savory meatballs in gravy with buttered bread crumbs are my favorite with rice or pasta. Try out these German Meatballs Or Konigsberger and let me know if you like them. - 45.9779
Baked Meatballs In French Wine Sauce
In a bowl combine the ground beef, milk, bread crumbs, instant minced onion, eggs, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Mix together until blended; shape into balls, using about 2 tablespoons mixture for each.
Place on a greased, rimmed baking pan, cover, and... - 33.1416
Combine the ground beef, 2 tablespoons softened butter, salt, pepper, and parsley.
Soak bread in water, squeeze nearly dry, and tear up finely; add to the meat mixture along with egg yolks; mix thoroughly.
Whip egg whites until stiff, but not dry, and fold... - 45.1144
Appetizer Meatballs In Spicy Sauce
In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, tomato sauce, lemon juice, garlic salt, and wine.
Bring to a boil, stirring; reduce heat and allow to simmer gently, uncovered, until sauce is thickened (about 20 minutes).
Combine shredded potato, meat, onion, egg, and... - 41.8162
Mix all well and pat into balls size of an egg.
Mix 1 can Campbell's tomato soup and 3 cans water together, and pour over meat balls.
Simmer for 1 hour. - 22.685
Dried Beef Appetizers
Chop beef and add onion, cream cheese and garlic powder (optional).
Form into small balls and refrigerate. - 21.6995
Beef Meatballs: College Cooking 101 Part 1
UC Berkeley student, Katie, visits the Ask a Chef.tv kitchen to learn how to make great food with dorm room appliances. In Part 1 of this episode, Ryan shows Katie how to make turkey meatballs that can be used many ways. - 113.556
Steamed Beef Meatballs
1. In a blender or food processor put the beef and mix for a few seconds.
2. Now add the cold water and egg whites slowly and mix them for a few more seconds until they are fully incorporated into the meat.
3. Put the rest of the ingredients and mix... - 43.231
1) Pre-heat a browning dish for 6 minutes.
2) Mix the minced beef with onion and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Divide the mixture into 4 different parts and roll each part into a ball.
4) Flatten the balls to make a round.
5)... - 32.9056
Korean Food: Beef Fist-bap (소고기 주먹밥)
Looking for an easy way to use up leftover cooked rice? Try this unique Korean rice ball. This is a rather cute and pretty way to serve rice. Watch Aeri make these Korean rice balls, very similar to Japanese Ongiri. It makes a wonderful lunch box snack or an... - 104.801
Beef And Bean Pot
In a bowl, combine the minced beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, onion, 1 x 5 ml spoon (1 teaspoon) salt and pepper to taste. Shape into about 100 small balls the size of a walnut, with floured hands.
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add a single layer of beef balls and... - 29.1685
Mix beef, salt and pepper and egg together.
Beat until smooth.
Shape into small balls.
Sift flour and a large pinch salt.
Add oil and water, beat until smooth.
Heat oil in deep-frying pan until haze appears.
Whisk egg white to stiff-peak stage, fold into... - 40.1789
California Beef And Sunshine Stew
Cook the eggplant, onions and garlic in oil until partially done, stirring gently to prevent sticking.
Add the broth and thyme.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the zucchini and cook for 5 minutes longer.
Add the tomatoes and green peppers, then sprinkle... - 38.1007
Filled Beef Patties
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. Meanwhile, dice egg; place in small bowl. Into bowl, tear bread in small pieces; add sour cream, paprika, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
3. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground beef, chili sauce, Worcestershire, dill, and 1/2... - 33.4327
Steamed Beef Baus With Water Chestnuts
1 Place rice in a bowl, cover with water and soak for 1 -1 1/2 hours. Drain well and spread out on a tray to dry.
2 Combine steak, green onions, ginger, water chestnuts, egg, soy sauce and sherry; mix until well blended. Form mixture into balls about 1 1/2... - 37.0515
Sweet-sour Beef And Cabbage
Combine in a bowl the meat, bread crumbs, egg, onion, green pepper, garlic, parsley, and salt.
Mix with your hands until well blended, then shape into balls about golf ball size.
Using a Dutch oven or similar pan, heat oil over medium heat and brown... - 36.9756
Shifta Mutton, Beef Or Fish
1. Mince all ingredients and mix together with eggs and bread. Then divide into approximately a dozen portions.
2. Ball each portion and pass a "seekh" through, moulding it in a long roll round the skewer.
3. Roast on open fire till it is stiff and slides off... - 37.7175
Cantaloupe & Beef Salad
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add mint and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Combine ground beef mixture, cantaloupe and jicama in serving bowl; stir in dressing.
Add lettuce; toss lightly. - 31.3037
Fillets Of Beef Chasseur With Noisette Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Scoop out at least 24 nut-size balls of potato flesh with a Parisian scoop or melon bailer.
3) In an ovenproof pan or skillet, saute the potato balls in butter over a medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring... - 44.896
French Beef With Burgundy
In Dutch oven, cook bacon crisp; remove.
Brown meat in the fat; remove.
In drippings, brown carrot and onion.
Spoon off fat; return bacon and beef to pan.
Season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper ; stir in flour.
Reserve 1/2 CUP broth; add... - 43.0552
Beef Stuffed Mushrooms
Beef Stuffed Mushrooms - I tried this recipe for the pool-side party last week and should say that this yummy beef recipe was a hit. These Beef Stuffed Mushrooms are not much spicy but are rich with a tang which is hard to resist. Check out this juicy Beef... - 37.4734
Beef Cakes With Beetroot
Mix together the beef, potatoes and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in the beetroot, onion and herbs.
Roll the mixture into eight balls and flatten slightly to make cakes.
Melt half the butter in a frying-pan.
Add half the cakes and fry for 20 minutes or until... - 34.3898
Cheddar Beef Burgers
1) Add salt and pepper to the meat and mix well.
2) Stir in the onion, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and mustard, and grated cheese.
3) Equally divide the mix into 6 pieces and shape each into a ball.
4) Press down gently and flatten into a burger.
5)... - 46.3595
Beef Stroganoff Using Buttermilk
1 Combine ground beef, onion, the 1 teaspoon salt and cracked ice in a large bowl. Shape into 16 balls; arrange in a single layer on broiler rack.
2 Broil, 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes, turning once.
3 Combine water, flour and beef broth in a large saucepan.... - 33.9556
Beef And Cheese Wedges
Stir Basic Biscuit Mix, egg yolk, and milk together.
Form into a ball.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on floured surface; fit into 9-inch pie plate and flute edge.
In skillet combine ground beef, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4... - 43.9451
Cook Along Barbeque Beef Burgers
Burgers needn't be unhealthy always! If it comes from Paul Greenaway it comes with the assurance of health at every bite. These healthy home made burgers can be a delight to savor anytime you are hungry. Tastes delicious! - 121.24
Spicy Beef Patties
Preparation cook scallions in oil in skillet until tender but not brown; add beef.
Cook until meat is browned, breaking apart with a fork; add tomato,3/4 teaspoon salt, and remaining seasonings.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Beat 1 egg, stir in... - 43.5869
Beef In Sweet Pineapple Sauce
Make a batter of first 4 ingredients.
Shape meat into balls the size of a walnut and dip them into batter.
Heat oil in a frying pan and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt; when very hot, place balls in the pan and fry until browned on all sides.
Remove to a shallow serving... - 45.9113
Beef Stew With Potato Dumplings
In a plastic bag, combine flour, salt and pepper.
Add meat; toss to coat.
In a 4-qt.
Dutch oven, cook meat and onions in oil until the meat is browned and onions are tender.
Stir in broth, water, vinegar, carrots and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat;... - 42.517
Sherried Beef Nuggets
Combine beef, crumbs, 1/2 cup milk, onion, chili sauce, salt and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce in 2-quart bowl.
Shape into small balls.
Roll in flour.
Brown meatballs in shortening in skillet; drain on absorbent toweling.
Drain off excess fat from skillet;... - 41.5522
Jazzy Beef Bites
Combine catsup, horseradish, mustard, onion, salt, and dash pepper; let stand 10 minutes.
Combine ground beef and bread crumbs; stir in catsup mixture.
Shape meat around cheese into 3/4-inch balls.
Spear on bamboo skewers.
Pour salad oil into fondue cooker to... - 39.1117
Super Beef Burgers
1. Combine beef, grated onion, peppercorns and breadcrumbs in large bowl; divide mixture into four portions. Roll each portion into a ball; flatten slightly.
2. Shallow-fry patties in hot oil with sliced onion until cooked; drain on absorbent paper.
3. Split... - 34.3273
Beef And Cheese Turnovers
Heat oil in a pan.
Cook onions until light brown.
Add beef, breadcrumbs, seasonings and flavourings and fry gently until beef is cooked.
Allow to cool.
Add cheese and cream.
Make pastry and divide into 8.
Roll out each ball of dough into a circle.
Cut slits... - 44.2332
Mexican Pizza With Beef
Combine 1/4 cup water, yeast, and sugar in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add flour, cornmeal, garlic powder, and freshly ground pepper,- top with cover, and process 10 seconds Add yeast mixture, and process... - 44.6037
Mince Beef Ball Recipes By Category