- » Mimosa
The Mimosa recipe is that of a cocktail which incorporates the key ingredients like champagne and orange juice. The Mimosa recipe prescribes the mixing of one part of orange juice to three parts of ... More »
Women's Day Mimosa Cake
A pretty yellow mimosa cake to celebrate the women in your life... Happy Women's' Day! - 135.132
The tagliatelle mimosa consists of fresh green tagliatelle, served with tiny yellow fish balls, to resemble mimosa flowers and celebrate the International Women's day in a tasty way! - 131.123
Spiced And Roasted Chickpeas With Carrot Chips And Mimosa Arcade
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. for the carrot chips.
2. On a chopping board, place the carrots and slice them into thick chips. Place the sliced chips onto a baking sheet evenly.
3. Drizzle olive oil and salt and toss well. Bake the dish... - 122.843
Lemon Mimosa Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch round cake tin. Line its base with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together till it becomes light and creamy. Add in 3 tablespoons of lemon curd... - 48.6303
1) Finely chop the egg whites, and sieve the yolks. Keep aside.
2) In a rectangular dish, arrange the leeks, along with 1/2 pint of hot salted water.
3) On high power, cook covered for 12 minutes. Ensure to turn the leeks over and... - 47.6044
Green Beans Mimosa
1) Cut the green beans in half along the seam, in French-style.
2) In a vegetable steamer, steam the beans until almost tender, 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Rinse the beans under cold running water and drain. Set aside.
4) Cut the eggs in half along the... - 47.5279
Low Fat Spinach Tomato Mimosa
1. Wash and clean the spinach well. Remove the coarse stems.
2. Empty tomatoes from can into a bowl. Remove one firm and large tomato aside for Garnish. Chop the remaining tomatoes coarsely. (Set aside the juices from the can)
3. Boil the eggs.... - 47.4362
Mimosa Potato Salad
1. In a medium-size saucepan, heat potatoes, onion, beef broth or bouillon cube and water to boil with cover and cook for 15 minutes such that the potatoes are tender.
2. Drain and dry the potatoes by shaking the pan gently over low heat.
3. Halve... - 47.3357
One day in advance prepare ice ring.
With small knife, cut continuous 1 inch wide strip of peel from each orange; reserve peels.
Squeeze juice from oranges; add water to orange juice to measure 5 cups liquid.
Pour 3 1/2 cups orange juice mixture into 6 cup... - 47.2031
Asparagus Vinaigrette Mimosa
1) Peel the stems and snap off the ends of the asparagus
2) Onto a platter, arrange the asparagus with the tip towards the center
3) Sprinkle water
4) Cling wrap the dish and microwave for 4minutes till tender
5) Allow to rest, drain off water and let... - 44.1479
Chicken Salad Mimosa
1. In a large frying pan, combine chicken breasts with quarter teaspoon of salt, celery tops and water, allow to boil, cover and simmer for half an hour till chicken is tender
2. Remove from the broth and cool until just easy to hand;e, pull the skin... - 43.3676
Braided Salmon And Sole Mimosa
Yummy Braided Salmon And Sole Mimosa is loved by all in my family. There was a time when my husband refused to take fish, but after having this yummy Braided Salmon And Sole Mimosa he has turned into a fish lover! Try it! - 41.9206
Poached Fish Mimosa
Poached Fish Mimosa is an amazingly delicious side dish. Try this tempting and alluring Poached Fish Mimosa; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 41.532
1) In a saucepan, heat the asparagus spears.
2) Drain thoroughly and transfer to a serving dish.
3) Sieve the hard-boiled egg yolks and spread over asparagus tips.
4) In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and chopped parsley together.
5) Combine with the... - 40.4273
Broccoli Mimosa Salad
About 4 hours before serving: In jar, combine apple juice, vinegar, oil, 1/4 cup water, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper, basil; shake well; refrigerate.
Cook broccoli as label directs; cool.
Pour some of dressing over broccoli; cover; refrigerate.
Toss... - 40.0375
Combine gelatin, chicken broth, and water in a small saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Beat in mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, onion, horseradish, salt, and cay enne pepper.
Pour into a shallow pan; chill in freezer 20... - 39.0881
1) Trim the fresh spinach for any coarse ribs.
2) Wash the leaves thoroughly.
3) In a large frying pan, place the spinach leaves.
4) Add lemon juice and salt to spinach and cover the pan.
5) Steam the leaves with out adding any... - 38.5686
Peel and finely chop the onions, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Fry in the oil until soft, but not golden.
Stir in the cod and split peas and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the parsley, wine vinegar, garlic and seasoning.
Cook for a further 2-3... - 38.5237
Stuffed Artichokes Mimosa
Stuffed Artichokes Mimosa is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Stuffed Artichokes Mimosa; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 38.0578
Green Beans Mimosa
1) Wash and trim beans. Keep them whole.
2) Hard boil eggs, separate white and yolk.
3) Chop white finely. Rub yolk through a coarse sieve.
4) Cook beans in salted water for 3-4 minutes and keep crisp.
5) Drain beans. Arrange from the... - 38.0122
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the lettuce hearts, watercress, celery, French dressing and egg yolks.
Using two large forks or spoons, toss the ingredients until they are well mixed.
Transfer the lettuce mixture to a glass serving dish.
In a small... - 37.7246
Fresh Spinach Mimosa
1) If using fresh spinach, wash it thoroughly, and remove stems.
2) In a Dutch oven, place the spinach with only the water to cover the leaves.
3) Add salt and garlic.
4) Cover the Dutch oven, cook over medium heat, stirring... - 36.9359
Berry Ambrosia With Mimosa Sauce
Berry Ambrosia With Mimosa Sauce is something with a touch of difference and is pretty easy to make too. Blueberries, raspberries and seasonings combine to make this Berry Ambrosia With Mimosa Sauce a yummy brew. Just give it a try, you wil love it for sure. - 36.6382
Asparagus Mimosa Salad
1. Cook asparagus, drain and place in a shallow dish.
2. In a cup, mix the vinegar, water, garlic, salt, paprika, chives and your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 6 teaspoons sugar. Pour over asparagus. Chill at least an hour to... - 36.0869
Fresh Asparagus Mimosa
1) Cut off tough ends of asparagus.
2) Wash the stalks properly.
3) Using vegetable parer, scrape skin and scales from stalks.
4) In large skillet, add salt to 1-1/2 inches water and let it boil.
5) Put asparagus spears; cover the pan... - 35.5735
Asparagus Mimosa Salad
1. Cook asparagus, following label directions; place in a shallow dish.
2. In a cup, mix vinegar, water, garlic, salt, paprika, chives, and your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 2 tablespoons sugar.
Pour over asparagus.
Chill at least... - 34.9089
1) Follow the package direction to prepare one can orange juice concentrate, for making the orange juice and berry ice cubes.
2) Pour the orange juice concentrate into the ice cube trays.
3) Cut the strawberries in fine slices.
4) Place a... - 34.569
Avocado And Crabmeat Mimosa
1. Peel half of one avocado. In a small bowl, mash avocado half. Add scallion, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, ¼ teaspoon of salt, and hot pepper sauce. Stir until well combined. Reserve.
2. In separate bowl, stir together mayonnaise, chili sauce, horseradish,... - 34.339
Combine 1 cup peach juice, 1 cup tangerine juice, and 1/2 cup water; stir well.
Pour juice mixture into an ice cube tray; place 1 fresh mint leaf in each compartment of ice cube tray.
Freeze until firm.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup peach juice, 1/2 cup tangerine... - 34.0315
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a jar with a tight lid.
Arrange greens in a salad bowl.
Sprinkle with chopped egg. - 34.0018
Asparagus Mimosa has a great taste. Asparagus Mimosa is easy to make. Asparagus Mimosa is a must try for asparagus lovers. - 33.6255
1) Peel the potatoes and wash thoroughly.
2) Sieve the hard boil eggs or chop finely.
3) Cook the potatoes by steaming or boiling.
4) Drain the potatoes.
5) Place the pan over a very low heat to make the potatoes floury.
6) In another... - 33.4071
Minced Chicken Mimosa
1. Put the chicken breasts into a shallow pan with the stock, white wine and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer gently for about 15 minutes until the chicken is just tender. Remove the chicken breasts with a slotted spoon and allow to cool... - 33.3055
Curried Eggs Mimosa
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Add curry powder and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Add flour and salt.
Remove from heat and stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and thickened.
Stir in Tabasco sauce.
Quarter hard-cooked eggs and... - 33.2042
Hard boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
Crack the shells and peel when cold. (The shells should always be cracked immediately the eggs come out of the pot. This allows the sulphur to escape and prevents that dark border from forming around the yolks.)
Cut the... - 32.7241
1. Cut the eggs in half horizontally. Remove and reserve the yolks. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each egg half so that it will stand upright.
2. Beat the pate, adding a little cream if necessary, to make a smooth paste. Correct the seasoning with salt... - 32.1484
1.Start by cutting the eggs in halves lengthwise.
2.Remove the yolks and stuff the whites with chopped ham.
3.Lay the eggs on a plate lined with lettuce leaves and cover with mayonnaise dressing.
4.Decorate with sifted yolks of the... - 31.8359
1) In a large pitcher, combine together the champagne and orange juice. Stir lightly.
2) Put ice into 6 champagne glasses and pour the mixutre over them.
3) Serve the Mimosas chilled, well before the ice starts to melt. Use mint leaves to... - 31.7876
Honey Brunch Mimosa
1) Use a pitcher, to combine lemonade concentrate and orange liqueur or orange juice concentrate.
2) Pour in honey into the mixture and keep on stirring to dissolve.
3) Stir in champagne.
4) Serve the mimosa by garnishing with fresh... - 31.3639
Asparagus Mimosa is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Asparagus Mimosa both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 30.7851
French Mimosa Salad
Arrange washed, chilled lettuce leaves in bowl; sprinkle with parsley.
Press egg whites, then yolks, through sieve over salad.
Pass dressing. - 29.1078
1. Place blocks of frozen spinach, side by side, in a medium-size skillet. Sprinkle with flour, salt and nutmeg; pour in water.
2. Heat slowly, breaking up spinach with a fork, just until thawed, then cook until mixture thickens and bubbles 3 minutes.
3.... - 28.6507
Two Fingers Mimosa
1. Into a glass, fill ice and add tequila, champagne and orange juice.
2. Garnish glass with a orange twist or wedge. - 28.6285
Place sugar and orange juice in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed until foamy, about 15 seconds.
Pour 1/3 cup into each of 8 tall glasses; add about 1 cup champagne to each.
Garnish with orange slice and mint sprig. - 27.9184
Combine the orange juice, champagne and champagne vinegar in a large bowl and whisk together.
Whisk in the vegetable oil slowly.
Add the greens and walnuts.
Toss and serve. - 27.3151
Spring Time Mimosa
Springtime Mimosas a tasty cocktail. The fresh blood orange juice gibes the Springtime Mimosas a prefect taste. Must catch it. - 26.2893
Mimosa Garnish is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Mimosa Garnish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 24.9002
Iceberg Lettuce Mimosa
Cut the lettuce into six wedges.
Crisp in crushed ice.
Garnish the lettuce wedge with the julienned beets and chopped egg whites. - 24.3914
Mimosa With Champagne
Prepare 1 can orange juice concentrate according to can directions.
Pour into ice cube trays.
Place a cherry in each cube, freeze 8 hours or overnight.
Prepare remaining can orange juice concentrate according to can directions.
Stir in the champagne just... - 24.2371
The Wild Mimosa
Wild Hibiscus takes on the Mimosa, substituting pink grapefruit juice for orange. This “Wild Mimosa” gets its delectable flavor from the Wild Hibiscus syrup mixed with a base of elderflower liqueur...elegant and tasteful. - 23.3868
Combine the orange juice and champagne in a large pitcher.
Add the ice cubes and pour into stemmed glasses. - 22.2843
1. In electric blender, blend crushed ice, ice milk and orange juice at high speed for 5 seconds.
2. Pour 3/4 cup mixture into each of four 8-ounce serving glasses, adding approximately 1/4 cup ginger ale to each. - 21.0848
Cream Cheese Mimosa Tea Sandwiches
1 Using an oval-shaped cookie or sandwich cutter (2 inches long), cut 2 ovals from each slice of bread.
2 Spread each slice with the softened cream cheese; sprinkle tops with sieved egg yojk. Top each with an olive slice. - 18.6851
Fill a soup tureen with very hot clear consomme, bouillon or stock, and press the hard-boiled yolks of egg through a coarse strainer placed over it.
Be careful that the strainer does not touch the soup. - 15.4832
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Mimosa that is perfect for New Year's brunch. - 0
Betty's Peach Mimosa For New Year's Eve
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Peach Mimosa for New Year's Eve. This drink is easy to make and can be converted into a non-alcoholic beverage, if desired. - 0
Mimosa Recipes By Category