- » Millet Stew
Millet Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of millet stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for millet stew recipes.
Savory Millet And Potato Stew
1. In a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, pour the broth and soy sauce.
2. Gently simmer the sauce till it reaches boiling point.
3. Add the frozen vegetables, diced potatoes, millet, thyme leaves, onion, garlic and salt and pepper. Heat this to boiling... - 41.236
Savory Millet And Potato Stew
Hey, you! Check out this stew! Carrots, cauliflower, red bell pepper and a touch of soy and fresh thyme flavor this meatless main dish. - 34.3926
Vegetable Millet Stew
1. Combine all vegetables in a soup pot.
2. Sprinkle parsley and millet over vegetables. Add 3 to 4 cups water.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes. Keep moist with additional water. - 28.724
You May Also Like!
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onion in it.
2. Add the squash, millet, water, and tamari. Bring to a boil, cover, and boil for 45 minutes. Stir to mix and let stand for 10 minutes before serving - 23.9052
Kidney Bean Stew With Millet Pilaf
1. In a dry saucepan toast the millets on medium heat. Toast them for 5 minutes. Keep stirring constantly.
2. Notice the grains popping. Add salt and water. Let it boil.
3. Cover the saucepan. Turn the heat down.
4. Simmer 30 minutes so that the water... - 46.4001
1. In a large skillet or heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and wait for them to splutter.
3. When the seeds start popping, ass the turmeric and diced potatoes and carrots and... - 47.1903
Millet porridge is a rich and healthy way to have breakfast. Now give your family the nutrition of millet by making this extremely simple dish. The dish is even made simpler by the chef who explains each step in a simple way, so that you can enjoy your... - 95.9247
Squash & Millet Casserole
Squash & Millet Casserole is easy to make. This Squash & Millet Casserole dish does not cost you much either to make. You will make this again! - 28.8459
1. In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When the butter has melted, add the chopped celery and sauté for 2 minutes until soft.
3. To the celery, add the spices, herbs and seasonings and sauté for 1 minute. You can... - 47.8653
Curried Squash Stew
1. Heat a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the onion and ginger. Cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Add the cumin, coriander, turmeric, and pepper sauce; cook, stirring frequently, 1 minute.
2. Add the... - 32.9969
Beef And Vegetable Stew
Heat oil in pot.
Arrange in layers, over beef, the carrots, potatoes, seasonings, onions and tomatoes.
Simmer until meat is tender.
Serve over millet. - 36.4495
Throw-it In-the-pot Stew
Place all ingredients, except greens and tamari, in large pot and cook until grain is tender.
Add chopped wild greens, if available, for the last 5 to 10 minutes of cooking.
Add tamari to taste.
Any vegetables may be added to this stew. - 32.518
Does food bring back memories for you? Are transported to another time and place by the smells and tastes of certain foods? Food can evoke some of the sweetest memories, especially from one’s childhood. British foodie Nigel Slater based his autobiography... - 138.775
Millet Stew Recipes By Category