- » Millet Patty
Millet Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of millet patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for millet patty recipes.
Amazing Millet Lentil Patties
1. Cover millet with 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 30 minutes, or until tender.
2. Add cooked, drained lentils to cooked millet. Add onion and seasoning.
3. Form into patties, dip in beaten egg whites, and then dip in wheat... - 28.1029
Millet Cake Melts With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with boiling water; soak for 4 minutes.
Drain the tomatoes and finely chop them; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Add the onions, carrots and garlic.
Cook and stir about 2... - 44.1666
1. Cook 1 cup of millet per directions to get 4 cups cooked millet and set aside extra millet for another meal.
2. In a medium bowl, mash beans by hand or with a potato masher until a coarse paste forms.
3. Add the oats, flax mixture, green onions,... - 113.726
This vegetarian burger recipe (Also vegan) is one of the simplest and healthiest vegetarian recipes for burgers. Millet is a perfect grain for making patties since it is very soft and sticky when fully cooked. It also picks up the color of the beets for a... - 43.9296
Combine soybeans and 1 3/4 cups water.
Cover and cook till tender, about 3 hours.
Mean while, combine millet and 1 cup water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and cook, stirring often, till tender, 40 to 45 minutes.
In... - 40.8086
My wife likes this Soy Burger recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Soy Burger to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Soy Burger recipe... - 48.23
Lentil And Mushroom Veggie Burger
The delicious mix of lentils, mushrooms and whole grains give this burger a great taste and texture. The baking helps keep the calories down! - 123.063
Mix rice, cereal, and salt and form into patties.
Dip in beaten egg and then whole wheat flour.
Fry in hot oil in skillet until crisp on the bottom.
Turn and fry on the other side.
Serve with tamari. - 28.4407
This is a very famous gujarati snack. The best thing is its a finger food. - 34.5608
Chapati is a staple in much of India and Pakistan, and also in other parts of SE Asia and Africa as well. It is often made fresh for each meal and even children learn to make this basic and easy bread. Often, the finished chapatis are brushed with ghee... - 42.5038