- » Millet Green
Millet Green Recipes
Enjoy our collection of millet green recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for millet green recipes.
Millet With Leafy Greens
The Millet With Leafy Greens dish is a simple yet amazingly satisfying dish. The vegetable dish is a treat for your taste buds. Cook the Millet With Leafy Greens using this recipe! - 33.8619
Millet Pilaf With Green Pepper And Eggplant
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Saute the white of the green onions and the Italian pepper for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the millet, oregano, and thyme and mix thoroughly.
Stirin the egg plant, water, tomato paste,... - 33.5723
Mustard Greens & Millet Soup
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring broth, garlic, and millet to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until millet is tender to bite, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, wash mustard greens well and pat dry.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise into 1/2 inch... - 34.0563
Fry bacon in 10-inch skillet until crisp.
Remove from skillet and drain; crumble and reserve.
Cook and stir onion, green pepper and millet in bacon fat until onion is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in water, bouillon and ginger.
Heat to boiling; reduce... - 33.5326
Millet Stuffing For Peppers
1. Bring water and millet to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Drain.
2. Saute onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Season.
3. Combine millet, egg whites, and cottage cheese with onion mixture.
4. Fill green pepper halves with millet mixture.... - 28.6843
Millet Stuffed Peppers
Cook millet according to preferred method.
Steam peppers for 5 minutes.
Saute onion and beef in oil for approximately 5 minutes, stirring to brown meat evenly.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine millet with meat mixture, add seasonings and stuff into pepper... - 34.4327
In a 2-quart saucepan combine chicken broth and water. Bring to boiling. Stir in millet and rice. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes or till rice is ten- der. Remove from the heat.
Stir green onion into the millet mixture.... - 22.0472
Soybeans And Millet Casserole
Cook soybeans and millet according to package directions.
Saute onions, green peppers and mushrooms in the oil for 10 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Bake in well-greased casserole at 325°F (165°C) for about 45 to 60 minutes. - 31.071
Combine the first seven ingredients, and chill thoroughly.
Serve on lettuce leaves, and garnish with tomato wedges and onion rings. - 26.5533
Millet Lentil Loaf
Cook millet and lentils according to preferred methods.
Drain lentils if necessary.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute green onions in oil for a minute, then add spinach and toss lightly to steam for another minute or two.
Combine cooked millet, lentils, sauteed... - 37.538
Millet With Potatoes And Carrots
1) Collect all the vegetables and wash them properly.
2) In a pan, cook the millet and let it be cool.
3) Finely... - 44.2363
Millet Vegetable Soup
Saute millet, vegetables and garlic in rendered chicken fat until lightly browned.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes until millet is tender.
Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley. - 28.8541
Fenugreek Millet Special
Clean and wash the fenugreek thoroughly.
Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the mustard seeds in it.
When they splutter add the , turmeric, asafoetida and green chillies ana saute for 10 seconds.
Then add the fenugreek leaves and... - 39.1143
Lamb With Millet
Lamb With Millet is a tenderly prepared recipe with vegetables and beans alongside. Spinach or Swiss chard adds more flavor to Lamb With Millet. Squeezing little lime juice gives a tangy taste to this entire preparation. - 30.1649
Sunflower Seed Millet Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
3) Use an oiled loaf pan to pour the mixture.
4) Place inside oven and bake for an hour or so.
5) Serve the loaf with any side dish of your choice. - 44.3944
Summer Vegetables With Golden Millet
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and lightly toast the millet until it starts to become golden brown. Add the spring onions, pepper, courgettes and French beans and cook gently for 5-7 minutes.
2. Stir in the apple juice, boiling water, thyme and lemon rind.... - 28.9147
Millet Chickpea Casserole
1. In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When the butter starts to foam, add the hing, curry powder, coriander powder and. sauté the spices for 1 minute in the oil.
3. Add the sliced peppers and sauté for another... - 43.5251
Millet Stuffed Peppers
1. Put the millet, water, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain.
2. Steam the pepper halves over boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Heat the oil in a large heavy... - 38.889
1. In a large skillet or heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and wait for them to splutter.
3. When the seeds start popping, ass the turmeric and diced potatoes and carrots and... - 46.8365
Millet And Cauliflower Mash
Always worried about eating too much of mashed potato? Here is your solution…out with the potato mash and in with the millet mash! This combination of millet and cauliflower is tasty and the added seasonings add to it. - 103.73
Millet Vegetable Pilaf
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then cut onion in it into 1-inch pieces.
2) Pulse onion on/off until chopped medium-fine.
3) Attach slicing disc to the work bowl and fit carrots in it after cutting in half... - 43.9809
Millet Cake Melts With Sun Dried Tomatoes
In a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with boiling water; soak for 4 minutes.
Drain the tomatoes and finely chop them; set aside.
Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Add the onions, carrots and garlic.
Cook and stir about 2... - 42.1081
Kidney Bean Stew With Millet Pilaf
1. In a dry saucepan toast the millets on medium heat. Toast them for 5 minutes. Keep stirring constantly.
2. Notice the grains popping. Add salt and water. Let it boil.
3. Cover the saucepan. Turn the heat down.
4. Simmer 30 minutes so that the water... - 46.6155
Baked Chicken Legs Stuffed With Millet
1. To prepare the chicken legs, on a clean work surface or on a meat board, place the chicken leg, skin side down debone the leg. To do this, using a sharp tipped meat knife, start at the end of the bone and gently cut the flesh away, until the... - 41.7493
Kadboli a simple and healthy breakfast recipe.Also a famous Maharashtrian dish makes it more unique with a combination of bajra,jawar and rice. - 0
1. Cook 1 cup of millet per directions to get 4 cups cooked millet and set aside extra millet for another meal.
2. In a medium bowl, mash beans by hand or with a potato masher until a coarse paste forms.
3. Add the oats, flax mixture, green onions,... - 127.683
Millet Green Recipes By Category