- » Millet Grain
Millet Grain Recipes
Enjoy our collection of millet grain recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for millet grain recipes.
Millet And Cumin Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 450°F / Gas Mark 8.
2) In a pan with the boiling water, soak the millet for 20 minutes, drain and reserve the water.
3) In a small bowl, blend the yeast, 4 tablespoons plain flour, sugar and warm water... - 48.3434
1. In a large skillet or heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and wait for them to splutter.
3. When the seeds start popping, ass the turmeric and diced potatoes and carrots and... - 47.1903
Saffroned Millet Pilaf With Roasted Red Peppers
1) In a gas flame or under the broiler, roast the red peppers, by frequent turning, until the skins are well charred all over.
2) In a bowl, place the peppers and cover with plastic wrap. Place aside to steam for 15 minutes.
3) Peel off the... - 44.3007
Millet And Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, boil 3 C water to cook the millet until almost all the water is gone.
2) Place in vegetables and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
3) Pour in oil and add kelp. Mix well.
4) Season with soy sauce substitute before serving. - 36.449
Coconut Millet Stuffing
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Combine all together.
3) Use the mixture as stuffing for any stuffed preparation. - 32.5875
You May Also Like!
This creamy millet tastes awesome ! Enjoy the nutty flavor of this temptingly yellow dish! Try out the creamy millets with apples and honey for breakfast and you'll love it! Give your lil one this Creamy Millet without salt and honey ! Tell me how you like... - 23.529
Millet porridge is a rich and healthy way to have breakfast. Now give your family the nutrition of millet by making this extremely simple dish. The dish is even made simpler by the chef who explains each step in a simple way, so that you can enjoy your... - 95.9247
Millet Vegetable Soup
Saute millet, vegetables and garlic in rendered chicken fat until lightly browned.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes until millet is tender.
Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley. - 30.171
Four Grain Cereal
Combine all ingredients in a 2quart casserole.
Cover, and bake overnight in a 150Â° F.oven.
NOTE: Barley, oats, and/or buckwheat may be substituted for the above grains. - 24.0261
Barley Soup (or Any Whole Grain)
Heat a 2 or 3 quart saucepan.
Add the oil, onions, and celery, and saute.
Add the barlev or other grain and saute together with the vegetables for 5 minutes.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Simmer 1 hour or more.
Soups are better the longer they cook.)... - 42.1528
These Eight Grain muffins are not only healthy but tasty too! Try out this Eight Grain Muffin snack and let me know if you like it ! - 38.6076
Toast the millet grains in a little oil until golden.
Tip into a bowl.
Cut the chicken into pieces -about 5 cm/2 inches long and 1 cm/1/2 inch wide.
Fry the garlic and/or onion in a little more oil.
Then add the chicken and brown the outside.
Add the cumin... - 42.8907
Good Morning Millet Cereal
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 to 40 minutes. - 17.2288
Vegetable Millet Stew
1. Combine all vegetables in a soup pot.
2. Sprinkle parsley and millet over vegetables. Add 3 to 4 cups water.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes. Keep moist with additional water. - 28.724
1) Attach metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then cut parsley and chives in it into 2-inch lengths.
2) Pulse them on/off until finely minced.
3) Take them off from bowl and set aside.
4) Pulse onion on/off until chopped... - 44.6539