- » Millet Dessert
Millet Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Millet Dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Millet Dessert recipes.
Senegalese Thiacry — Steamed Millet Couscous
When you need a scrummy option for fuss-free midweek entertaining, opt for thiacry or steamed millet couscous. Ready in 30 minutes or less, this Senegalese treat makes for a great lunchbox filler or a cozy weeknight meal. Try making it once in your kitchen... - 112.219
Raspberry Millet Pancakes
Place the millet in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook, shaking the skillet often, for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned and toasted.
Add the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until... - 44.8181
Millet With Apricots
1) Slice apricots into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Combine 1/2 cup milk and water in top half of a double boiler and allow the mixture to come to a boil over direct heat.
3) Slowly mix in millet and salt and cook the mixture for about 5 minutes,... - 44.0115
Soften yeast in lukewarm liquid.
Pour boiling water over fruit.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Combine yeast and fruit mixtures.
Stir in oil and flours.
If necessary, add more whole wheat flour to make dough stiff.
Roll out thin on floured pastry board.
Cut into... - 38.5251
Millet And Pear Pudding
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently toast the millet over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, taking care not to let it burn.
2. Add the milk, apple juice, sultanas and cinnamon. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes; stir occasionally to... - 32.8652
Banana Chocolate Chip Millet Muffins
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a tin with muffin papers and set aside.
Place millet into a food processor, spice mill or high-speed blender and pulse into a fine texture. Pour into a large bowl and add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and... - 31.6084
Orange Millet Dessert
1. In the top of a double boiler, mix the millet with 1/2 cup of the milk. Scald the remaining milk and stir into the millet.
2. Add the grated rind of the orange and the honey. Cook over boiling water, stirring occasionally, until the millet is tender and... - 26.6957
Jhangore Ki Kheer
This is a traditional ‘kheer’ (sweet dish) from Uttarakhand, prepared with barnyard millet (jhangora) and milk. - 0