- » Millet Breakfast
Millet Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of millet breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for millet breakfast recipes.
Millet porridge is a rich and healthy way to have breakfast. Now give your family the nutrition of millet by making this extremely simple dish. The dish is even made simpler by the chef who explains each step in a simple way, so that you can enjoy your... - 99.2509
Millet Breakfast Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a baking dish with oil or butter.
3. In the greased baking dish, combine the cooked millet with the grated coconut and raisins and toss lightly to mix.
4. In a liquidizer or food processor jar,... - 42.8541
Pour boiling water over millet.
Combine dry ingredients.
Stir oil and honey into millet.
Beat egg whites until very stiff.
Without cleaning beaters, beat yolks.
Add to millet.
Stir in dry ingredients.
Stir in about 2... - 37.9184
Double Boiler Millet Bread
1. Sift whole-wheat flour, millet meal, yellow cornmeal, baking powder and salt and mix well. Mix fruit and honey and stir well.
2. Arrange on the top of a thoroughly greased double broiler and cook, covered, atop boiling water for 2 hours.... - 37.253
Pumpkin Soup With Millet
Combine the pumpkin, tomatoes, potatoes, water, and uncooked millet in a large kettle.
Cover, and simmer until pumpkin is soft.
Mash with a potato masher or puree in blender until smooth.
Return to kettle and reheat.
Add the butter or margarine.
Salt and... - 32.6477
Millet Breakfast Cereal
In a 10 by 15-inch baking pan, spread millet out in a thin layer.
Bake in a 300° oven until millet smells and tastes toasted (chew a few grains; color does not change much), 15 to 20 minutes.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, combine millet and water.
Bring to a... - 29.239
Golden Millet Cereal
1) In the top part of a double boiler mix all ingredients together.
2) Keep over direct heat and boil for 5 minutes.
3) Move to top of the bottom section containing hot water.
4) Cook and simmer for half hour.
5) Serve hot. - 27.4796
1. Combine the millet, water, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the millet is cooked.
2. Plain, made with water or milk, the cereal can be eaten for breakfast with honey and cream. Made with broth, the cereal... - 17.8538
Good Morning Millet Cereal
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 to 40 minutes. - 16.0577
Kadboli a simple and healthy breakfast recipe.Also a famous Maharashtrian dish makes it more unique with a combination of bajra,jawar and rice. - 0