- » Milled Wheat
Milled Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milled wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milled wheat recipes.
Fresh Milled Whole Wheat Pizza Crust: Part 1 – Making Flour
Hey all pizza fans, here is something useful for you, if you like doing the preparation in advance so that when required they are ready with an excellent pizza in just minutes. This fresh milled whole wheat pizza recipe video series is a must watch. The chef... - 81.3385
Fresh Milled Whole Wheat Pizza Crust: Part 3 – Finishing
This is part 3 of fresh milled whole wheat pizza crust recipe video series. in this video the lady provides step by step instructions to make pizza using the flour and dough she prepared in part 1 and 2. It would have been great to see the final product. All... - 75.7649
Fresh Milled Whole Wheat Pizza Crust: Part 2
Here is part 2 of the fresh milled whole wheat pizza crust recipe video series. in this video the lady chef provides ingredient details and also gives some quick information on the health benefits of making a pizza with whole wheat. Watch part 3 for complete... - 75.275
Whole Wheat Pioneer Bread
A popular favorite, Pioneer bread prepared with wheat makes it a crispy treat which you can savor anytime. It is fun to make your own bread at home using whole wheat flour, just like Aloha. Make it more nourishing serving with vegetables. - 65.2315
Lightly Flavored Pioneer Bread
Pioneer bread is a delicious all time favorite. A variation of classic bread, this can be made with whole grain and is good for health. Serve as a dipping or make sandwiches out of it. Just overlook the kiddish manners of Aloha while making it! - 59.1678
Freshly Milled Corn Bread - Made Easy
For all those who do not prefer buying the pre-mixed boxes of corn bread flour from market which are full of additives, should certainly take a look at this freshly milled corn bread flour video. Here the lady provides quick instructions to mill the corns at... - 115.938
Whole Wheat Muffins Ingredients Part 1
Reminiscent of the whole wheat, this enticing muffins quite a gamut of yummy ingredients to whomp up a pillow-soft, delicious muffins. Freshly milled whole wheat flour combined with sugar, cinnamon, nuts, all spice and more goes in to make this delectable... - 98.3882
Whole Wheat Muffins Part 2
If you are a big-time muffin lover, then knowing how to make muffins at home could save you fritter away those hard earned money in not-so-satisfying store-bought muffins. This video shows how to make the perfect muffin mix to yield light, fluffy,... - 97.8077
Whole Wheat Muffins Part 3
Muffins, muffins everywhere, but not a bite to eat! Well, you no longer have to stay away from your favorite treat. These whole wheat muffins are ridiculously simple to make and packs in enough nutrition and taste to appease both your hunger and soul. A great... - 98.002
Whole Wheat Muffins Part 4
There is absolutely nothing like nutty muffins loaded with the goodness of wheat flour, health of bananas and the crunchiness of nutties. Lip-smackingly good, this toothsome muffins are quite a delight to bake at home. A must-try dish for all baking... - 97.6343
Multigrain Bread ( Wheat, Mixed Grains )
This Multigrain Bread makes a sumptuous meal when made into sandwiches with plenty of green salad and cheese ! Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the Multigrain Bread Sandwich stuffing and enjoy your lunch. Feel free to comment on this dish here - 39.6558
Sprouted Wheat Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the water.
Add the molasses, oil, salt, and flour.
Let rise for 1 hour.
Add the wheat sprouts (ground in a food grinder or hand grain mill) to the raised sponge.
Add additional flour to make the dough kneadable.
Knead well on... - 42.5335
Cracked Wheat Cereal
1. Spread the wheat grains on a pan and place under a broiler set at 400 degrees. Toast until the grain smells toasted. Do not allow to burn.
2. Grind the toasted grains in a coffee mill or Moulinex grinder and discard any floury residue.
3. Put 1 cup cracked... - 21.9019
Ezekiel Bread ( Wheat, Barley, Rye, Millet )
This Ezekiel Bread has become my staple for lunch ! This mixed grain Ezekiel Bread is not only highly nutritious but also very tasty. Try it out this weekend ! Feel free to comment here! - 37.6578
Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas From The Scratch
If you have tried store-bought, packaged tortillas before, you probably know how texture less, flavorless they are. In that case, learning how to make tortillas at home should bail you out. This video shows how to make whole wheat tortillas from the scratch. - 100.779
Whole Wheat Wafers
Blend flour and salt.
Gradually work in liquid to make dough.
Toss onto lightly floured pastry board.
Knead 15-20 minutes.
Dough should be stiff.
Roll until tissue thin.
Cut into small strips, squares or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie sheet.
Prick with... - 28.8197
Whole Wheat Macaroni Cheese
1 Preheat the grill.
2 Lightly grease a baking dish.
3 In a large saucepan put 2 pints of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
4 Gradually bring to a boil, adding in the macaroni.
5 Boil, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes.
6 Meanwhile,... - 44.1554
Hot Toddy Bread
This Hot Toddy Bread makes a wholesome lunch fare. Try these ingredient loaded bread loaves this weekend and come back to me with your comments ! - 40.91
High Protein Yogurt Bread
This High Protien Yogurt Bread tastes not only good but also makes me feel energetic ! Gorge on this High Protien Yogurt Bread for lunch if you think you have good energy demands! Feel free to come up with any suggestions if you have any. - 15.3572
Canadian Cracked Cereal
Coarsely crack the rye and wheat in the Magic Mill 11 Plusâ„¢.
Add flax seed.
Store in a covered container.
To cook, use 1 cup cereal to 3 cups water.
Bring water and 1/2 teaspoon salt to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add grains, and... - 30.1704
1. Put the bulghur and 2 cups water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover tightly, and simmer for 40 minutes, or until tender, adding more water during cooking if necessary.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. Spread the bulghur out on baking sheets and... - 34.0574
Buckwheat And Vegetable Pie
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease a 2 1/2 pint (1.5 litre) pie dish with butter.
3 In a bowl, combine the boiling water with the tomato puree.
4 In a saucepan, melt the butter.
5 Add in the buckwheat and stir until it is... - 46.6021
1) Preheat oven to 250°.
2) Use the mill to grind wheat, barley, rye and millet all together.
3) Separately grind corn to medium fine.
4) In a bowl, combine all ingredients with fork or fingers to form small granules as in case of pastry... - 45.8404
Stir Fried Pork And Vegetables
A quick stir fry made by the cook, that goes very well with some pasta! Easy to make and no hanky panky steps involved! Simple as it is, watch this video on how to get this going! - 77.3676
Raw Nut Savoury Rissoles
1. Crumble the shredded wheat biscuits and mix it with nuts and carrots
2. Dissolve yeast extract in a little tomato juice and add basil to it
3. Add this to other ingredeints with sufficient extra tomato juice to moisten and bind
4. Form into... - 36.923
with holiday season around the corner it is always a good idea to keep some quick recipes handy. Watch this video to see how the chef combines a couple of basic ingredients to make a tempting eggnog bread recipe. Perfect for those who do not like making fruit... - 103.809
Combine filling ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook until thickened, stirring often.
To make dough, in the Bosch bowl cream together butter or margarine, brown sugar, and eggs.
Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
Divide dough in half.
Roll half into a... - 37.9464
Healthy Muffin With Organic Sugar
Are you one of those who prefer having make-ahead plans for breakfast so that you can set the table quickly? Then you should certainly not miss this video. Here the chef provides quick directives to make muffin with couple of basic ingredients and store it in... - 82.1364
Multigrain Pancake Mix
This Multigrain pancake mix makes excellent pancakes! Try out a variety of pancakes with this Multigrain pancake ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 27.2463
Nutritious Brunch Crepes
1) Pass cottage cheese through a sieve or food mill.
2) Mix cottage cheese, yogurt, and powdered sugar and keep aside.
3) Mix together strawberries and sugar.
4) Spread 1 tablespoon cheese filling and a few strawberries at the center of each crepe.
5)... - 39.5555
Apple Coconut Crisp
Peel, core, and slice the apples into a greased 2 quart baking dish.
Combine the 1/2 cup brown sugar, cloves, and cinnamon.
Add to the apples and raisins, and mix well.
Spread mixture evenly in dish.
In the Bosch bowl, blend together the... - 37.5803
Grind dried corn as fine as possible in food mill or electirc blender.
Add water and set aside to soak for approximately 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, trim off fat and any arteries from the heart and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Dust with wheat germ and flour.
Saute in... - 39.2079
Fresh Orange And Onion Salad
1. Peel and section the oranges and grapefruit. Cut each section into two or three pieces and put in a salad bowl. Add all the juices from the oranges and grapefruit and the onion.
2. Add about two turns of the pepper mill and salt to taste. Pour the oil over... - 30.8151
1) In a food mill or electric blender, grind dried corn as fine as possible .
2) Add water to the dried corn powder and set aside to soak about 30 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, trim off fat and any arteries from the heart and cut into 1/2-inch... - 43.323
Black Bean Soup
Soak beans overnight in the water.
Next day: Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and the onions and celery and saute.
Add the black beans and soaking water.
Pressure cook beans 1 1/2 hours or simmer 2 to 3 hours until beans are very soft.
Puree the beans in a... - 43.5843
Green Herb Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt.
2) Add leek, spinach, lettuce and sorrel, sauté together in melted butter.
3) Cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat to low. Let it simmer for some time to soften the vegetables.
4) Pour in boiling water to the... - 49.0914
Sweet Potato Applesauce Souffle
1. In a medium mixing bowl, place the sweet potatoes.
2. In a blender or food mill, process apples to make 1/2 to 3/4 cup (125 to 175 ml) applesauce.
3. To the bowl of sweet potatoes add the applesauce, lemon rind, nutmeg and egg yolks; stir and... - 41.8061
1) Pass the garbanzo beans through a food mill, until lightly pureed.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the garbanzo beans and rest of the other ingredients except the flour, crumbs, bacon fat and catsup together.
3) Add enough flour into the mixture to make a... - 41.699
Banana Chocolate Chip Millet Muffins
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a tin with muffin papers and set aside.
Place millet into a food processor, spice mill or high-speed blender and pulse into a fine texture. Pour into a large bowl and add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and... - 31.4719
Milled Wheat Recipes By Category