- » Milky Potatoes
Milky Potatoes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Milky Potatoes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Milky Potatoes recipes.
Milky Clam Chowder
1) Clean and chop away the hard parts of the clams.
2) On a chopping board, slice both onions and potatoes. Keep them ready.
3) Heat a chowder kettle, add in the pork into it and cook for 10 minutes.
4) Then, put in the potatoes, onions, seasoning and... - 37.4913
Prepare and boil quartered potatoes drain.
Using an electric mixer or a potato masher, beat hot potatoes until they're in fine lumps.
Add milk and butter and continue beating until smooth.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 23.248
Preheat oven to 350°.
Peel potatoes; wash and slice.
Arrange slices in a buttered 9-inch casserole dish.
Salt lightly, if desired.
In a blender, mix together the cream of chicken soup and a can of whole or low-fat milk for a few seconds.
Pour soup mixture... - 28.7176
Mashed Potatoes Florentine
In 3-quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender.
Stir in spinach and cook an additional 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted; drain.
Return potatoes and... - 30.0196
Sweet Potato Biscuits
Preheat oven to 400°.
In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
Cut in shortening until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
Mix in the sweet potatoes.
Add the milk and mix well.
Turn out onto a floured board and knead... - 36.1957
Cheddar Potato Soup
COMBINE potatoes au gratin, Welsh rarebit, milk, green onion and pepper in medium saucepan.
Bring just to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
REMOVE from heat.
Add cheese; stir until melted. - 31.994
Crisped New Potatoes
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Lightly spray 11X 7-inch dish with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Cook whole potatoes in boiling water 15 minutes.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
In shallow dish, combine oat bran, cheese, parsley, dill and paprika.
In another... - 39.2352
1. Cook, drain, and mash potatoes with margarine, salt, and milk.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain well. Fold into mashed potatoes.
4. Put in casserole sprayed with vegetable pan spray. Sprinkle with... - 25.4679
1. Cook bacon until crisp. Add onion and brown slightly. Drain fat.
2. Add water and potato. Cook about 10 minutes until potatoes are partially tender.
3. Add fish. Continue cooking until fish can be flaked with a fork.
4. Add milk, salt, and pepper, and heat. - 34.8757
Tuna Chip Casserole
This Tuna Chip Casserole tastes unique ! Try this fish casserole with vegetables in mushroom soup and milk for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Tuna Chip Casserole are welcome. - 30.2435
Mormon Fish Chowder
Thaw fish if frozen.
In 3-quart casserole, cook salt pork at HIGH for 4 minutes or till crisp.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in casserole.
Set salt pork aside.
Cook onion, covered, in reserved drippings at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender.
Stir in... - 44.9543
These Scalloped Potatoes are a treat ! Try this spicy, buttery, milky potato casserole for your next meal. Do you like these Scalloped Potatoes ? - 36.6336
Potato Pancakes Prepared With Beer And Sour Cream
1. Peel and coarsely grate the potatoes. Drain well in a colander over a bowl for a few minutes. Reserve the liquid.
2. Transfer potatoes to another bowl. Skim milky, foamy residue from drained liquid and add it back to the potatoes.
3. Grate the onion into... - 35.8638
Potato & Egg Curry
This is a recipe for a tasty Potato & Egg Curry. You can serve this for a heart meal at home. I love this wonderful Potato & Egg Curry recipe especially because it was one of the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 44.9838
Cantonese-style Beef Soup With Tomatoes And Potatoes
Tomato Potato and Beef Soup is one of the most commonly made Cantonese soup and one of my favorite soup of all times. It's easy to make, ingredients are not hard to find, and it's absolutely delicious. This soup is also very easy to use as a base to create... - 131.06
New England Style Fish Chowder
This Fish Chowder sets my mood right for the coming meal regardless of what it was before the meal. This seasoned milky potato, fish garnished with crispy fried pork bits will win your heart and taste buds over in no time. Try out this Fish Chowder and let... - 41.9288
Haddock And Sweet Corn Soup
1) In a large saucepan with milk and stock, add in the potatoes.
2) Bring liquid to boil and then let it simmer for about 10 minutes till the potatoes become soft and tender.
3) Mash some of the potatoes inside the milky broth.
4) Add in the haddock... - 36.9152
Creamed Cod Casserole
1) Soak cod in cold water. Let stand overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take the cod and simmer until the water begins to look milky. Drain.
4) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Add flour, pepper and salt.
5) Stir in milk and cook... - 42.1654
Stuffed Paranthas (chapatis)
Finely chop the fresh ginger root.
Heat the oil in a medium skillet.
Saute onions with ginger root or ground ginger.
Add black pepper, turmeric powder, red chili pepper, and coriander seed powder.
With a fork, mash the potatoes, and place in frying pan with... - 37.607
Fondues And Rabbits
1) Use the cut sides of the garlic clove to run the insides of the preferred earthenware pot.
2) Into the pot, pour the wine and season with pepper and nutmeg.
3) Add the cheese and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Over moderate heat,... - 43.767
Freekeh is an easy to make healthy grain. It can be made vegetarian or with meats, and herbs and spices. It also can be made as a breakfast cereal. - 35.8875
Are you also a fan of tamales? They are great to serve as snack, or meal. Here is a quick video to make tamales with corn they are known as Bolivian Humintas. The chef got the recipe from her nanny and is very excited to share it with you. - 124.221