- » Milkshake Mix
Milkshake Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milkshake mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milkshake mix recipes.
Take milk in a vessel and boil.
Add Sugar in Boiling milk and boil it for 2 more min.
Take the milk from the heat and keep a side to cool.
Add Fruite juice and colour in cold milk.
Mix the milk with hand blender.
keep the milk in refrigerator for 10min.
The... - 35.3397
Ice cream, chocolate and cold milk do make for a delightful combo in this Dublin Milkshake drink recipe. All you have to do is to just follow this 3 step direction and you have Dublin Milkshake ready before you. Transports you right to the city of Dublin. - 27.7297
Green Tea Milkshake
Green Tea Milkshake - Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! To celebrate this green and Irish holiday, this video will teach you how to make a tasty milkshake involving green tea powder (also known as matcha powder). Enjoy! - 0
Homemade Banana Pudding Milkshake
Banana Pudding milkshake...sounds yummy, taste yummier!! This video feature the recipe of a rich banana pudding milkshake with a creamy taste of vanilla and real bananas. It will surely evoke memories of the banana milkshake of your favorite restaurant.... - 122.086
Rich Vanilla Milkshake
Rich Vanilla Milkshake is my all time favorite. My mother makes this Rich Vanilla Milkshake recipe and always turns out to be lovely. Rich Vanilla Milkshake is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 16.0553
Combine ingredients in blender container.
Blend until smooth and fluffy. - 29.4941
Taste this amazingly refreshing Prune Milkshake - a great energizer high in mineral value. Quick and easy to make, it doesn't take much time to whip up a glass of Prune Milkshake for you! - 24.341
Mango, Orange And Soya Milkshake
Scoop the mango flesh into a blender with the orange juice, soya milk and 1 teaspoon of honey.
Process until smooth, scraping the sides if necessary.
Taste for sweetness, and add more honey, if liked. - 29.2706
Orange Milk Shake
Combine all ingredients as listed, in a shaker; shake until well mixed. - 24.9349
Choco Mint Milk
1. In the container of an electric blender, mix cocoa mix, milk and mint extract and whirl at high speed until smooth
2. Pour into four individual glasses, top with a swirl of whipped cream and garnifh with a sprig of mint - 30.2139
Strawberry Milk Shake
– Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve chilled. - 18.9826
Chocolate Milk Shake
– Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish each milk shake with chocolate shavings - 17.1666
1. In an electric blender, mix milk, grape juice and half the ice cream and whirl at high speed until it is thick and foamy
2. Pour into four glasses, top with the rest of the ice cream, garnish with whipped cream rosettes and maraschino... - 28.6434
Vanilla Milk: Shake
– Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve chilled, with a vanilla stick. - 20.2341
Mudslide Cocktail is a quick cocktail made up of kahlua, vodka and baileys (shot of each) shaken up in a cocktail shaker, then poured over ice and topped with milk. Kinda tastes like chocolate milkshake!! Think you’ll love it. - 82.0582
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 33.0685
Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, zucchini, cinnamon applesauce, lighter bake, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Gradually drop... - 101.435
How To Make Spanish Paella
Paella can be made over the stove or on a propane fueled burner outside. It's a dramatic dish that's easy to prepare. At its heart, Paella is a peasant dish made with fresh available ingredients. - 111.937
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
For those of you who spend hours bent over books, here's the college recipes! To regulate mood and anxiety, and improve concentration, here are the banana chocolate chip muffins! - 141.882