- » Milk Tart
Milk Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk tart recipes.
1) On a lightly-floured board, roll out the prepared pastry to a circle slightly larger than a 7-inch (18-cm)
2) Line a tart tin or flan ring set on a baking tray with the pastry, prick the base with a fork and spread with a little lemon curd... - 44.4275
Foolproof Baked Custard Tart
1) Preheat oven to 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) Use two foil 21 8-cm (8 3/4-in) round pie plates to line with pastry, allowing the pastry to overlap the rim by 1-25 cm (1 in).
3) Form a ridge higher than the edge of the plate by turning the pastry... - 41.0161
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5.
Roll out the pastry to line an 18cm (7 inch) flan dish or ring.
Prick the bottom of the pastry and bake for five minutes until the pastry is lightly set.
Mix the sugar and flour together in a small pan and blend with the... - 40.4723
Easy Fudge Tart
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. Put in sugar and condensed milk.
3. Mix over low heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils.
4. Let it boil for 5 minutes stirring all the time.
5. Remove the pan off the heat and stir in walnuts, raisins and... - 37.9893
Roll pastry on lightly floured board, carefully line a greased 8 in. tart plate.
Pinch edges decoratively.
Beat eggs, vanilla and sugar together; warm milk, gradually stir into egg mixture.
Carefully spoon custard into pastry case.
Bake in moderate oven,... - 30.4132
You May Also Like!
Condensed Milk Tart
Place the tin of milk (do not open) in a sauce- pan with boiling water and boil for 3 hours.
Cool and open.
The milk will now be like a rich caramel.
Line a tart tin with puff pastry or above recipe, mixed as follows: Sift dry ingredients together and cut in... - 36.422
Would you like to try authentic Apple Tart Recipe at home? This is a perfect Apple Tart Recipe. This is a kid friendly recipe. It is a very popular dessert. This dish can make your Christmas celebration more enjoyable. You should try this Apple Tart Recipe.... - 36.1583
Easter Special Cheese Quiche Tart
If you're thinking what to make for your Easter brunch then this one is for you. The Chef shows this amazing recipe to make the cheese tart. It's simply delicious. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. So don't forget to check out the video. - 100.908
Onion Tart With Nutmeg Flavor
Savory tarts are pleasing to please guests over cozy dinners. Here is a video showing how to make one with onion filling infused with pleasant flavor of nutmeg. Good to serve with drinks. - 116.401
Brandied Custard Tarts
Beat egg, sugar, milk and brandy together.
Strain, spoon carefully into tartlet cases.
Sprinkle with a little nutmeg.
Bake in moderately hot oven, Mark 5, 375°F., for 20 minutes or until custard is set. - 27.0238
I just love the irresistably great lemony feel this Lemon tarts give out. One of the most delicious of baked treats I have ever tried, this lemon tarts is worth to be devored. - 26.1686
Blend cheese with butter; stir in flour, Tabas co sauce, salt and paprika.
Wrap 1 teaspoon mixture around each olive, covering com pletely.
Arrange on baking sheet or flat pan; freeze firm.
Pack in freezing bags or cartons.
Spread out on baking sheet when... - 33.5717
Chocolate And Marshmallow Tartlettes
Chocolate and marshmallows are a deadly combination! Well that’s the combo the chef cashes in on while making these mini tarts! Beautifully baked and easy to follow video for those wanting to try! - 81.6274
Classic Linzer Tarts And Cookies
The chef on the occasion of Valentines day bakes these two snacks which are splendid! A video with all the steps and the directions given clearly! See the video for more! - 78.0818
Java Cream Tarts
1) Take a double boiler and mix flour, sugar and salt in the top bowl.
2) Stir in coffee and milk and mix the ingredients well.
3) Place the boiler over low heat, and cook the mixture, stirring constantly, until thick.
4) Next, Pour the mixture over... - 43.8496
Milk Tart Recipes By Category