- » Milk Rice
Milk Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk rice recipes.
Unbaked Stove Top Creamy rice Pudding
Have you ever tried cooking rice pudding on stove top? If not, then try with this recipe. The video describes the process so nicely, that anyone can recreate this. Try yourself and you will surely prefer this process than baking. - 110.29
Vanilla Rice Pudding
Rice is so versatile that it can be used into any kind of preparation and here is a recipe to make a dessert out of it. Check out Melanie showing how to make Rice Pudding with cooked rice and other common sweeteners and dessert flavorings particularly... - 109.855
Homemade Rice Pudding
Homemade rice pudding is one of the most common desserts in the Asian house holds, but the cooking style and ingredients differ a little. Check out this video to see how it is made in Arabic style, simple, quick and ambrosial. - 105.353
Peach And Rice Phirni
Chef Majula makes a traditional Indian dessert, rice phirni with a little twist. She add a little peach to the pudding to give a nice texture. Phirni is slightly different from other Indian rice pudding and she has done full justice to the dish by grinding... - 104.824
Rice in desserts is not any uncommon and is particularly delicious. Here is chef Mike showing how to make Rice Pudding in a matter of minutes. A quick rice sweet treat with no fuss! - 102.332
Rice Pudding In Greek Style
Chef Eva shows how to make Rice Pudding in Greek Style. If you're inviting guests over then this is a perfect dessert to serve. This is so delicious and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. - 102.318
Julie Biuso's Recipes For Children, Easy Rice Pudding
Have you been looking for an easy to make and totally delicious rice pudding recipe? Watch the video to learn this fabulous variation of the classic rice pudding with sun dried cherries. This recipe is absolutely drool worthy. - 99.8854
Exotic Dessert With Marigold, Rice Flower And Hazelnuts
Your holiday dessert doesn't get any exotic and simpler than this. Thekel whips up a truly mouth-watering dessert using marigold, rice flower, and hazelnuts that brim with texture and taste. Next time you are stumped while zeroing down on a dessert, you know... - 98.975
Mexican Arroz Con Leche
If you are on the lookout for a unique breakfast recipe that everyone will love, then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make the traditional Arrox Con Leche and watch as it disappears off the table! - 96.0438
Chocolate Rice Porridge
Have you tried a chocolate flavored porridge? Sounds interesting right? This video is all about making a nice chocolaty porridge. See this interesting recipe for more! - 69.8795
Layered Mango Zarda
Add sugar and flour.
Stir and scald over low heat for 1/2 an hour.
Remove from fire and cool.
Add sieved mango pulp.
Fold in whipped cream and saffron.
Parboil rice with a pinch of salt and a little ghee and drain.
Grease a transparent casserole... - 47.4354
1) Into a bowl, mix the rice flour, milk, sea salt and oil
2) Mix together the egg yolks and oil using a fork
3) Add to the rice flour mixture
4) Using the electric beater beat the egg whites till stiff
5) Fold the egg whites into the batter
6) Onto a... - 43.1963
Rice A Limperatrice
Heat milk to boiling in a small, heavy saucepan, stir in rice, cover, and simmer over lowest heat, stirring now and then, 20-30 minutes until rice is just tender.
Fluff rice with a fork and cool.
Meanwhile, make the custard: Sprinkle gelatin over milk, let... - 42.7651
Chewra Kheer (pressed Rice)
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in the chewra and cook, stirring on low heat until golden brown.
3 In another pan, bring the milk to a boil with crushed cardamoms.
4 Gradually, stir in the fried chewra.
5 Cook, stirring until the milk... - 42.3419
Low Fat Milk Rice Pudding
Heat milk and cinnamon in small saucepan over medium heat until milk is infused with flavor of cinnamon, about 15 minutes.
Combine rice, water, and salt in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
Place orange peel on top of rice.
Reduce... - 42.0793
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 25 minutes.
3 In a heavy bottomed pan, boil the milk with cardamom seeds,.
4 Gradually add in the rice and stir until rice is quite tender, and well mixed with the milk.
5 ... - 42.0418
Old Time Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a shallow 2 1/2-quart baking dish, combine the rice, sugar, salt and nutmeg together.
3) Pour in 1 quart milk, place the dish in the oven, then pour in 1 quart of milk.
4) Bake in the preheated oven... - 41.9231
Romertopf Baked Milk Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In the soaked Romertopf, put the rice along with the sugar and milk.
3) Sprinkle the grated nutmeg on top and then add some tiny pieces of butter.
4) Cover the Romertopf and cook in the... - 41.5288
1 Reserve one cup of milk.
2 In a pan, bring rest of the milk to a boil.
3 In a bowl, combine the reserved milk and rice powder.
4 Gradually, blend into the boiling milk stirring constantly.
5 Cook on low heat until the mixture is thick.
6 ... - 40.0786
Rice Pudding Made With Vanilla Pudding
1. In a 2-quart casserole mix the milk and pudding mix.
2. Stir in the rice, raisins and vanilla.
3. Let it stand for 5 minutes and place in the microwave.
4. In the microwave, cook for 8 1/2 to 10 minutes on High, until thickened, stirring thrice.
5.... - 39.0772
Creamed Lemon Rice
1) Pick the rice and wash them.
2) Bring the milk to the boil and add the rice.
3) Reboil, then lower the heat and simmer very gently, stirring occasionally for 30-35 minutes or until the rice is creamy and very soft.
4) Remove pan from... - 37.8914
This is a simple recipe with rich taste yet with minimal ingredients. Soaked rice cooked completely in thick milk along with safron gives the rich flavour. - 35.5631
Quick Rice Pudding
1. Prepare a 2 qt. glass dish by tipping the pudding mix, milk and rice into the bowl and mix well.
2. Microwave on (high) for 6-8 minutes while stirring once or twice till the dish is boiling. Add raisins and cinnamon to the boiling mix and let the... - 34.4482
Rice With Milk
Rice with milk is an Americanised version of an indian rice and milk dessert. Prepared with sugar, milk and cinnamon for flavor, along with rice, the rice with milk is a cooked dessert. I like to flavor this rice and milk dessert with a dash of vanilla. serve... - 33.1864
Rice With Milk
Combine all ingredients in greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Bake at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Remove cinnamon after last stirring - 29.0604
Combine milk, sugar and salt in saucepan, bring to boil.
Gradually add rice to gently boiling milk, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat, cover, simmer gently, stirring occasionally until 2/3 of liquid is absorbed and rice is tender
Stir in vanilla. - 28.9722
Baked Rice Pudding
Place all ingredients in lightly greased ovenproof dish; stir to combine.
Dot with butter.
Bake in a slow oven, Mark 2, 300°F., for about 2 1/2 hours.
Stir once or twice during the first hour. - 27.5486
Basic Rice Pudding
1. Put the drained rice in a heavy-based saucepan Pour in half the milk and bring to the boil over a moderate heat. Leave to boil gently for 12-14 minutes, until soft (a wooden spoon in the pan helps prevent the milk boiling over).
2. When the rice is cooked,... - 27.2505
Rice Cooked In Milk
Wash rice thoroughly in cold water.
Place rice, milk and 1 teaspoon salt in top of double boiler, cook over boiling water about 40 minutes, or until rice is soft and milk absorbed.
This method of cooking is especially desirable for cereal for small children. - 21.3393
Creamy Kheer (creamy Rice Pudding)
A delicious and easy recipe for the dessert, which is great for any kind of gathering or festival. I made this with whole milk but you can substitute that with low fat milk for a healthier version. - 0
Creamy rice based Indian dessert which is easy to make and liked by all. - 0
Milk Rice Recipes By Category