- » Milk Praline
Milk Praline Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk praline recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk praline recipes.
1. Take a heavy sauce pan and add milk, honey and sugar into it. Boil this mixture to a soft ball stage or 238°F (113°C).
2. When done take out from heat and allow it to cool.
3. Whip the mixture until it turns creamy.
4. Add nuts and stir well.
5.... - 36.9411
You May Also Like!
Crunchy Pecan Praline Candy
Creamy dreamy pecan pralines are a huge hit in Southern candy tradition. And Betty shows you exactly how to whomp up this tasty candies. Give them away as holiday favors or just include them in your party platter, this is sure to impress. Stream the video... - 106.884
Mix the custard powder in 1/2 teacup of cold milk Put the rest of the milk to boil with the sugar.
When the milk starts boiling, add the custard powder gradually and cook for 2 minutes.
Cool the mixture.
Add the vanilla essence.
Prepare the ice-cream in an... - 35.0292
Cheesecake With Walnut Praline And Chocolate Ganache
Dessert lovers and cheese lovers cannot resist cheesecakes, let us add some difference to the regular cheesecake with walnut praline and chocolate ganache. This cheesecake definitely has a twist to it. Watch this video and see how the chef proceeds to make... - 155.009
Holiday Favorite Praline Tart Sundae
The ultra rich praline tart sundae is hard to resist and makes for a stunning dessert for your holiday guests. In this recipe video, Betty gives a step-by-step tutorial on how to make scrumptious praline tart sundae that not only looks eye-catching, but also... - 105.826
Mix Milnot, sugar, salt and butter in a 2-1/2-3-quart dish or casserole.
Microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes.
Stir and rotate at 3-minute intervals.
Allow to cool slightly, add vanilla.
Beat until creamy (about 3 minutes).
Stir in pecans.
Drop from... - 35.9668
Praline Ice-cream Puffs
Here’s a great do-ahead dessert that’s sure to please the kids as well as the adults! - 34.6901
1) In a heavy Dutch oven, add sugar, milk, butter and corn syrup. Mix thoroughly.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil.
3) Fold in pecans and cook by occasional stirring, for some time until the mixture turns into a soft-ball stage (234°).
4) Remove... - 35.4358
Dark sweet chocolate, smooth dripping caramel and indulgent whipped cream. Did someone mention dessert? - 39.3306
1) In a saucepan, dissolve sugar in the cream and heat to 238 degree in a candy thermometer.
2) Remove pan from heat and stir in butter and nuts, ensure to beat until the mixture is thick.
3) In a pastry sheet, line a buttered waxed paper, and drop the... - 34.5808
Combine the sugars, corn syrup, and milk in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Turn the heat to low and continue stirring until a little of the mixture dropped in cold water forms a soft... - 31.2582
Milk Praline Recipes By Category