- » Milk Porridge
Milk Porridge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk porridge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk porridge recipes.
Milk Chocolate Porridge
Porridge (also spelled porage, parritch, etc.) is a dish made by boiling oats (rolled, crushed, or steel cut) or other cereal meals in water, milk, or both. It is usually served hot in a bowl or dish. - 109.673
Chocolate Rice Porridge
Have you tried a chocolate flavored porridge? Sounds interesting right? This video is all about making a nice chocolaty porridge. See this interesting recipe for more! - 69.8795
You May Also Like!
Substitute milk for the water.
Cook in a double boiler over simmering water for 1 1/2 hours.
Stir occasionally. - 14.1377
Porridge With Rolled Oats
If thick porridge is required, use the larger amount of cereal.
Mix the cereal with a little of the cold water.
Boil the rest and pour on to the cereal, stirring well.
Add the salt.
Return to the pan, stir until it boils, and occasionally during cooking. - 22.6437
Date Nut Porridge
1. In a small pan, add water, dates, nuts nad cinnamon and allow to come to a boil; add oats and allow to simmer till it thickens
2. Turn the heat off, cover and let it stand for a couple of minutes
3. Serve hot with orange juice or skim milk - 29.9098
Creamy Rice Lactose-free
1. In a large pot put rice, cinnamon stick, salt and water. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add sugar, butter and milk.
3. Simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Serve in a bowl, top it up with raisins, cinnamon powder and some more lactate milk. - 102.78
Hot Quick And Creamy Breakfast
A hot creamy breakfast in less than 1 minute! A favorite that I dream of all night long - Creamy Cinnamon Oatmeal. - 95.218
Milk Porridge Recipes By Category