- » Milk Porridge
Milk Porridge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk porridge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk porridge recipes.
Milk Chocolate Porridge
Porridge (also spelled porage, parritch, etc.) is a dish made by boiling oats (rolled, crushed, or steel cut) or other cereal meals in water, milk, or both. It is usually served hot in a bowl or dish. - 109.673
Chocolate Rice Porridge
Have you tried a chocolate flavored porridge? Sounds interesting right? This video is all about making a nice chocolaty porridge. See this interesting recipe for more! - 69.8795
You May Also Like!
Substitute milk for the water.
Cook in a double boiler over simmering water for 1 1/2 hours.
Stir occasionally. - 14.1377
Quick, healthy and wholesome breakfast recipe, is that what you have been looking for? Then this amazing video would surely impress you. Watch this well explained video for a delicious buckwheat porridge that can be made in just a few minutes. Try out this... - 109.021
Porridge With Rolled Oats
If thick porridge is required, use the larger amount of cereal.
Mix the cereal with a little of the cold water.
Boil the rest and pour on to the cereal, stirring well.
Add the salt.
Return to the pan, stir until it boils, and occasionally during cooking. - 22.6437
Date Nut Porridge
1. In a small pan, add water, dates, nuts nad cinnamon and allow to come to a boil; add oats and allow to simmer till it thickens
2. Turn the heat off, cover and let it stand for a couple of minutes
3. Serve hot with orange juice or skim milk - 29.9098
Bring milk to boiling in a heavy saucepan; add rice very gradually, stirring constantly, and continue to stir 1 to 2 minutes.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 45 to 60 minutes, or until almost all of milk is absorbed and rice is completely... - 29.3378
Breakfast Savory Porridge
1. In a pan take milk or water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add rolled oats and salt to it.
3. Boil for 1 minute. If using milk, stir continuously and if using water, stir occasionally.
4. Remove from flame. Cover and allow it to stand for 5 minutes.
5.... - 35.812
Milk Porridge Recipes By Category