- » Milk Loaf
Milk Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk loaf recipes.
Cream the butter till light and fluffy.
Add the 3/4 cup sugar and beat well.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Stir in the lemon rind.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add in 3 parts alternately with the milk in 2... - 46.2254
Glazed Anise Loaf
In large mixer bowl combine yeast, 1 1/4 cups flour, and aniseed.
Heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt in saucepan just till warm, stirring occasionally to melt butter.
Add heated liquid to flour mixture in mixing bowl; add egg and lemon peel and juice.
Beat at... - 44.518
Cherry Orange Loaf
1) Take a deep 18 cm/7 inch cake tin, grease it and line the bottom with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oevn to (180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, put the oil, eggs, milk and sugar and beat... - 43.5932
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Spread into 8 x 4-inch loaf dish.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 16 to 24 minutes, or until internal temperature in center registers 150°F, rotating dish once or twice.
Let stand for 5 minutes. - 41.8823
1. Into a large bowl, pour the low-fat milk; stir in the yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar. Let stand for 10 minutes or until foamy. In a medium-size bowl, combine the water, non-fat dry milk, wheat germ, 2 tablespoons of the butter, the salt, and the... - 37.978
1. Sieve the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Add the dried fruit.
3. Melt the syrup and treacle in the milk and stir into the dry ingredients.
4. Pour into a greased 1-lb. loaf tin and bake in a moderate oven (350°F - Gas Mark 4).
5. Serve sliced,... - 35.292
Milk Sandwich Loaf
Mix 5 ml./ 1 teaspoon of sugar, the yeast and 30 ml./ 2 tablespoons of tepid milk to a paste.
Set aside in a warm place for 15 minutes or until the mixture is frothy.
Sift the flour, salt and remaining sugar into a large, warmed bowl.
Add the yeast mixture,... - 34.7881
White Bread Daily Loaf
1. In large bowl, combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon sugar; stir well to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add milk, butter, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, salt, and 4 cups flour. Beat well with wooden spoon. Gradually stir in 3 cups flour to... - 30.7925