- » Milk Icing
Milk Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk icing recipes.
Delectable Penuche Icing For Applesauce Spice Cake
What better way to dress up your applesauce spice cake than penuche icing. Betty shows how to whomp up a quick and easy icing using a few simple ingredients. Follow the recipe and get going. Perfect for holiday treats! - 104.219
Easy Cake Icing
An icing on the cake adds to the appeal of the cake and makes it taste also more delicious. Kids just love icing and they can be encouraged to make it too. Watch this video and see how a 11 year old helps the chef to make a delicious cake icing. - 91.3423
No Cream Vanilla Cream Icing
1) In a pan, combine flour and milk.
2) Cook over medium heat, until smooth.
3) Remove from heat and cool thoroughly.
4) In a mixer, cream sugar and butter.
5) To the cooked flour-milk mix, add the creamed mixture.
6) Beat slightly for a while.
7)... - 38.5916
White Or Colored Icing
1) In a saucepan, heat milk.
2) Mix butter with the hot milk.
3) Slowly add sugar to make right consistency for spreading.
4) Add vanilla flavoring.
5) Use the icing to spread on cake.
Prepare pink icing by adding one tablespoon... - 38.5145
Vanilla Creme Icing:
Combine milk and flour in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir at 1 minute intervals.
Add butter, sugar, shortening, vanilla, and salt.
Beat until fluffy.
Use as filling between two chocolate cookies. - 36.5081
Melt shortening and butter.
Remove from heat.
Blend in thickener and salt.
Slowly stir in milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the sugar and flavoring.
Beat to spreading consistency.
(Place pan in ice water... - 34.6799
Eggless Maple Icing
1) In a saucepan, heat up milk.
2) Add butter to the milk.
3) Gradually add sugar and prepare a paste.
4) Add flavoring.
5) Use the icing to spread on cake. - 31.9228
White Caramel Icing
1) In a pan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Cook until the mixture forms a soft ball in cold water, or till a candy thermometer registers 234 degrees.
3) Beat the mix until creamy. If the mix thickens too soon, add a little more milk and beat... - 30.5115
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling, until the syrup spins a thread.
3) Beat egg whites to stiff and gradually add the syrup into it.
4) Use a wire whip to beat on a platter until it becomes... - 28.3273
1) Into a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar using an electric mixer
2) Add the milk and vanilla and contuse mixing
3) If the icing is too stiff, add in more milk and cream well
The icing can be used to decorate a pound or teacake - 28.0322
Milk Cocoa Icing
Melt the margarine and cocoa or chocolate over hot water.
Scald the milk and pour it hot into the icing sugar and salt.
Stir until the sugar dissolves and add the vanilla.
Add the chocolate mixture and cool a little.
Beat until thick enough for spreading. - 24.0778
Milk Chocolate Icing
Cream butter until smooth.
Beat in sugar, small amount at a time; beat well after each addition.
Add milk and chocolate; beat until icing becomes light and fluffy. - 19.0476
Milk Icing Recipes By Category