- » Milk Honey Quick Bread
Milk Honey Quick Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk honey quick bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk honey quick bread recipes.
Beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey until well blended.
Place in closed container and store in refrigerator until needed.
Yields 1 pound Honey Butter.
Excellent used as a spread on yeast and quick bread. - 22.6388
Quick Whole Wheat Rolls
Quick Whole Wheat Rolls is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Quick Whole Wheat Rolls; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 36.5365
Honey Oatmeal Bread
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In saucepan heat milk, honey, oil, and salt just until warm (120° to 130°). Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping side of bowl... - 36.7556
Place mix into a bowl and stir in rest of the ingredients until well blended.
Drop batter from a large spoon onto lightly greased, hot griddle.
Turn once and serve. - 26.2795
Honeyed Sweet Potato Biscuits
In large bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles peas.
Add orange and lemon peels, sweet potatoes and honey and mix well.
Add enough milk to make a soft, but not sticky, dough.
Turn out onto floured board and knead... - 36.4898
Eggless Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Sieve in dry ingredients. Add buttermilk and honey to dry ingredients and stir well to form a thick batter. Mix in nuts and raisins.
3. Pour into a thoroughly greased loaf pan and bake for about 60 minutes... - 38.951
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a saucepan, scald the milk and set it aside to cool down
2. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water, add honey and add lukewarm milk and two cups of flour when the mixture begins to turn frothy
3. Keep adding flour, half a cup at a... - 40.0207
Banana Cranberry Quick Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
3. Add egg, tea and peanut oil in it. Mix.
4. Throw cranberries, jam, and honey. Mix and set it aside.
5. In the meanwhile, in a mixing bowl,... - 93.998
1. Crumble the compressed yeast and put it, or the dry yeast, in a bowl. Add the honey and, while stirring, pour in the buttermilk. Continue to stir until the yeast is dissolved.
2. Stir in the melted butter.
3. Mix in 2 cups of the flour, the baking soda,... - 41.3493
Honey Cracked Wheat Bread
In mixing bowl combine 2 cups of the all-purpose flour, cracked wheat, and yeast.
Heat together water, milk, honey, butter, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for... - 41.1704
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
Combine whole wheat flour, soy flour, bran flakes, wheat cereal, dry milk, baking soda and powder in large bowl.
Combine yogurt and water in another bowl.
Add honey, oil, molasses and egg to... - 45.8644
Combine all ingredients and stir until well blended (To get an easy, accurate milk measure, pour the 2 T of oil into a 1 cup measure and add enough milk to make 1 cup).
Line the bottom of a 5 x 9-inch greased bread pan with wax paper.
Add the batter and bake... - 27.5295
Savory Apple Bacon Quick Bread
Salty and sweet is a pairing that we love. Savory Apple Bacon Quick Bread is a wonderful bread recipe that combines those two attributes into a one of a kind bread recipe. Moist and delicious, it's hard to say no to a recipe that has bacon in it, even if it... - 101.495
Experiment and experience the divine taste of this Honey-Wheat Hotcakes recipe. The very thought of Honey-Wheat Hotcakes tickles my taste buds. Once you try this recipe you will feel the same too. - 26.4829
Quick Molasses Bread
Stir together the dry ingredients.
In another bowl beat the eggs, oil, molasses, honey, orange rind, and milk together.
Stir the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and combine carefully. The batter will be stiff.
Turn the batter into an oiled loaf... - 37.0699
Quick Coconut Bread
Stir all of the dry ingredients together.
In another bowl beat the eggs with the oil, honey, almond extract, lemon juice, and milk.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry and beat well. The batter will be stiff.
Turn the batter into an oiled loaf pan or... - 35.6547
Quick Corn Bread
In a large bowl, stir together baking mix, cornmeal, and baking powder.
In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly; stir in milk, honey, and butter.
Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
Turn batter into a well greased 8 inch square or... - 33.4937
Quick Wheat Soy Bread
Stir the dry ingredients together.
Blend the liquid ingredients; pour them into the dry and blend well.
Pour the batter into a well-oiled loaf pan and bake at 325 °F for about 1 hour, until a toothpick comes out clean. - 27.9101
Swedish Tea Ring
Combine milk, butter, honey, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm by adding water.
Add yeast and mix well.
Blend in egg, then cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Roll into 14 x 12-inch... - 46.3744
Sweet French Toast With Honey
French toast is the easiest and one of the quickest dishes to make. Though it is a breakfast dish, it is ideal to be consumed any time of the day. - 0
Peach Bran Muffins
Spray 10 muffin cups with no-stick spray (or line the cups with paper baking cups); set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the milk and peaches.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, cereal,... - 45.0948
Quick Hot Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk to lukewarm and add oil, honey, salt and stir well.
3. In a large basin, combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, milk and eggs.
4. Beat well until well blended.
5. Cover basin and... - 45.9002
1. Combine 1 cup flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast in a large bowl. Stir in the bran.
2. Combine the milk, water, honey, and butter in a saucepan and heat until warm, 120 to 130 degrees. Pour into the dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with an electric... - 41.9147
Raspberry Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add the bread and raspberries.
Coat a 2-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Add the bread mixture.
Cover with a lid or vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50% power)... - 47.0645
Double Bran Lemon Muffins
Double Bran Lemon Muffins is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Double Bran Lemon Muffins effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 43.3214
Bacon Morning Muffins
Bacon Morning Muffins is simply a delicious breakfast recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Bacon Morning Muffins! - 38.2084
Honey Oatmeal Muffins
Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Make a well in center of mixture; set aside.
Combine egg, honey, oil, and milk; mix well.
Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
Spoon into muffin pans coated with cooking spray, filling... - 30.711
Honey Oatmeal Muffins
1. In a mixing bowl mix the first 5 ingredients.
2. In the center of the bowl make a well. Keep the bowl aside.
3. Mix honey, oil, milk and eggs. Mix well.
4. Add this liquid mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir to moisten the mixture.
5. Coat the... - 46.8537
Orange N Honey Meatballs
For meatballs, in a mixing bowl combine egg and milk.
Stir in crumbs, parsley, gingerroot, salt, and pepper.
Add meat; mix well.
With wet hands shape meat mixture into 1 1/4-inch meatballs.
Arrange in an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 -inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350°... - 45.8051
This French Toast is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for French Toast is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 42.3676
Freshly Milled Corn Bread - Made Easy
For all those who do not prefer buying the pre-mixed boxes of corn bread flour from market which are full of additives, should certainly take a look at this freshly milled corn bread flour video. Here the lady provides quick instructions to mill the corns at... - 114.372
Quick Cinnamon French Toast
1) Mix together the skimmed milk, eggs, honey, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt
2) Using a whisk, beat well to mix well and keep aside
3) Into a large skillet, coat the base with cooking oil spray and heat over a medium flame
4) Dip the bread... - 40.8174
Scots Oat Bread
Pour 1/4 cup warm water into a small bowl; stir in yeast and sugar until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
Heat milk and cottage cheese in a small saucepan until warm.
Pour milk mixture into a large bowl.
Add salt, honey and vegetable... - 42.7344
Pumpkin Seed Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Warm milk, salt, salad oil and honey, stirring occasionally to mix in honey.
3) Take a large mixer bowl and mix together yeast and 2 cups whole wheat flour in it.
4) Add in honey mixture and... - 41.2428
Cranberry-Oat Bread is just right-delicious and wholesome. Cranberry-Oat Bread is my favorite bread recipe so far. It will soon turn to be yours too! - 40.7784
Pumpkin Seed Wheat Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, honey, oil, and salt just till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl... - 35.9971
Wheat Germ White Bread
This is a kick ass Wheat Germ White Bread recipe which is sure to knock out everyone who eats it. Personally,I think that this Wheat Germ White Bread recipe is the best in the world.That is why I'm excited about sharing this with you. - 40.8057
1) Over 1/2 cup warm water sprinkle yeast.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Add oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add wheat flour, oat flour, milk... - 48.0873
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix together thoroughly cornmeal, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
Mix egg, milk, honey, and oil in small bowl.
Add to cornmeal mixture.
Stir only until dry ingredients are moistened; batter will be lumpy.
Pour into greased... - 32.7208
Two Cheese Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square 2-inch deep baking pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the cornmeal,... - 49.5247
Banana Bread Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil and dust it with a little flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, sift flour with salt, baking powder and soda. Keep... - 47.0848
Home Style Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Brush 8-inch square, 2-inch deep baking pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. Cut corn kernels with a sharp knife, collecting them in a bow. Set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift together the... - 50.9194
Ham And Tomato Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Lightly grease a 2-inch deep, 8-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil or spray.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, ham, sun-dried tomatoes, and... - 46.5077
Spicy Wheat And Oat Bread
In a small mixer bowl mix 1 1/4 cups of the all purpose flour, the yeast, salt, and all the spices.
Add the water, molasses, and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.2679
Sourdough English Muffins
Combine skim milk powder and water with a wire whisk and heat to boiling point.
Cool to lukewarm.
When milk is lukewarm, add sourdough starter and gradually stir in 4 cups of the whole wheat flour until it is thoroughly mixed.
Leave in a warm place... - 40.5302
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is a lovely as well as healthy breakfast dish. This Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is simple and oh! So good. Try it today! - 34.711
Party Platter For Oktoberfest
Are you planning to celebrate Oktoberfest, sitting at your home? This party platter is a nice selection of snacks, which you can serve for the party. However, don't forget to get bottles of traditional German beer to complete the celebration. - 103.387
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 41.3878
Old Fashioned Cornbread
1. Grease an 8-inch square baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large-size mixing bowl or in a food processor bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
4. Stir in the... - 45.7064
Glazed Ham Patties
Glaze ham patties are microwaved cooked ham patties prepared with cooked ham and breadcrumbs along with onions and seasonings. Cooked with the flavors of brown sugar, mustard, parsley flakes and honey, the glazed ham patties are served with the reserved glaze. - 43.9313
Blend mix, honey, beaten egg yolk, and milk.
Beat egg white until stiff and fold in.
Pour into prepared waffle iron and bake according to manufacturer's specifications. - 20.0203
Simple French Toast
Beat egg with milk and salt just to blend and place in a piepan.
Melt about 1/4 the butter in a large, heavy skillet.
Quickly dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides well, then brown on each side in butter (add more butter to skillet as... - 28.0019
Basic Sweet Dough
Finally, a Basic Sweet Doughthat your palate will fall in love with!This Basic Sweet Dough will make your taste buds crave for more! This is the best I've ever come across! - 40.0535
Poor Knights Of Windsor
No one seems to know how these little bread fritters got their curious English name.
The original French recipe which came to England in the days of Agincourt was called Pain Perdu or Lost Bread and it is an excellent way to use up left over French or English... - 42.3145
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Meanwhile, in a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine milk, lard, salt, and sugar; heat to 110°F (lard does not need to melt).
Stir milk mixture into yeast mixture; add whole... - 38.3743