- » Milk Honey Beverage
Milk Honey Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk honey beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk honey beverage recipes.
Heat the milk and stir in the syrup or honey. - 15.3816
Honey Vanilla Milk Shake
1) Process all the ingredients in a blender container for about 1 minute until smooth.
2) Serve chilled. - 26.9981
Sesame Milk With Honey
Blend sesame seeds and water in a blender on medium, then high speed for two minutes.
Strain the hulls from the milk by pouring through several layers of cheesecloth.
Return the milk to the blender and process with honey on medium speed until... - 26.297
Easy Honey Sesame Milk
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine sesame seeds and water
2. Blend medium- high speed for about two minutes until smooth.
3. Line a strainer with double layers of cheese cloth or clean kitchen towel.
4. Strain the milk through the lined... - 36.8423
Blend all ingredients except nutmeg.
Pour into glasses.
Dust lightly with nutmeg. - 24.3096
1. Pour the skim milk into two glasses.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1 teaspoon of honey to each and stir well. - 19.9293
– Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth and foamy. - 21.613
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. - 20.2932
Combine all ingredients in blender container.
Blend. - 24.3803
Warm Golden Milk
1. In a small saucepan, add turmeric and cardamom seeds to water and boil it for eight minutes
2. In another pan, bring milk just to boiling point; turn the heat off and add the turmeric mixture after having removed the cardamom seeds
3. Add... - 30.9456
Orange Buttermilk Drink
Orange buttermilk drink is a fruity and delicious drink. Flavored with ginger for a zippy taste, it is sweetened with honey. Blended till frothy, it can be served with garnish or rim decorations of choice. - 23.0211
1) In a blender add almonds with small amount of water. Blend till smooth.
2) Add water to desired thickness.
3) Add honey if desired for added flavor. - 29.4439
Home Made Sesame Milk
1) In a blender add 1/2 cup of sesame seeds and blend with one cup of water.
2) Strain the mixture through cheese cloth.
3) Again blend the other 1/2 cup of seeds with 1 cup of water.
4) Strain again through cheese cloth.
5) Mix one cup of water to the... - 34.1756
Flavorful Walnut Clove Milk
If you thought that milk was only good for dunking cookies and sluicing cereals, here is a sweet surprise for you. Walnut clove milk is a flavorful drink that not only makes for a tasty beverage, but is quick and simple to make too. Give your fussy kid a... - 81.4902
In blender container combine all ingredients except nutmeg; process until smooth.
Pour into 2 champagne glasses and sprinkle each with dash nutmeg. - 22.1873
Homemade Soy Bean Milk
Place soybeans in large jar.
Cover with water.
Refrigerate 24 to 48 hours, changing water 4 times.
Place soaked soybeans in saucepan.
Cover with 4 cups fresh warm water.
Bring to slow boil.
Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Pour... - 25.788
1.Blend milk with carob chips or powder and honey.
2.Serve the drink hot or cold. - 28.6479
Spicy Milk Tea
Bring water to boil.
Add cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Cover, simmer 10 minutes.
Add tea and steep for a few minutes.
Bring to boil again.
Remove from heat Strain into a teapot.
Serve with a sprinkle of cardamom and a bit of honey.
Garnish with... - 43.8069
Soak soybeans in 8 cups water for 16 hours.
If weather is hot, refrigerate soaking soybeans.
Drain soybeans and discard soaking water.
In large saucepan dissolve baking soda in 8 cups fresh water, add drained soybeans and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 5... - 37.8987
Orange Honey Hero
1. Combine all ingredients in a 4-quart glass bowl. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to serving temperature (about 10 minutes at HIGH, or if using Temperature Probe, set at 160°F and at HIGH); stir occasionally.
2. Stir beverage and pour into glasses or... - 23.8135
Blend all ingredients.
The leftover coconut pulp may be added to puddings, etc. - 21.0629
Frosted Milk Drinks
Use 1/2 c.milk and 3/4 c.root beer with large scoop vanilla ice cream.
This can be varied with using other flavors of ice cream.
Makes 1 glass - 35.1626
Almond Ice Milk
In a medium saucepan, bring the milk and honey to a simmer over moderate heat, stirring to dissolve the honey, 4 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the ground blanched almonds and the almond extract until completely combined.
Fill a large... - 26.9986
Milk And Orange Egg nog
Whisk together the milk and egg, then add the yogurt, orange rind, juice and honey.
Continue whisking until well blended.
Pour into tumblers and sprinkle with nutmeg to taste - 20.959
Papaya Milk Shake
1 In a food processor, add all the ingredients.
2 Blend until very smooth.
3 Pour into glasses and serve immediately. - 24.6077
Milk Fruit Shrub
Blend all ingredients.
If thinner drink is preferred, add more milk. - 21.0959
Yogi Wheaties Milk
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Serve as a morning breakfast drink by garnishing with a dash of cinnamon powder. - 32.1949
Vanilla Almond Milk
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat just until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
Pour into serving mugs.
If desired, sprinkle with nutmeg, and garnish with cinnamon sticks. - 26.0716
Warm Vanilla Almond Milk
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium-low heat just until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
Pour into serving mugs.
If desired, sprinkle with nutmeg, and garnish with cinnamon sticks. - 24.5135
Process all ingredients until smooth in a blender.
Be sure you use delicious brewer's yeast! - 25.5425
Blend the soaked beans (about 2 cups after soaking) with 1 quart water.
Strain through cheesecloth into a saucepan.
Bring the liquid to a boil.
Remove from heat immediately.
Cool and strain again. - 27.8287
Hot Milk Unwinder
1. In a small heavy saucepan or microwaveable measure, combine all ingredients.
2. Heat the milk mixture to scalding point on low flame or in the microwave.
3. Stir and pour the milk into a mug
4. Serve hot with a spoon. - 32.1472
Raspberry And Soy Milk Smoothie
This tropical fruit smoothie is a lot of fun for kids. Watch this fine video to prepare a cool and refreshing smoothie with raspberry and soy milk. Infused with flavor, this is a great concoction of healthy nutrition and delicious taste. - 102.181
Nut And Chocolate Milk
Chocolate drink which is dairy free, sounds great isn't it. Watch this impressive video that shows a unique recipe for a non dairy chocolate milk where milk is substituted with nuts. You must have a look at this wonderful video to make your own power packed... - 127.51
Strawberry Milk For Kids
Who doesn't love the taste of Strawberry Milk! In this video learn how to make this delicious treat without all the extra sugar and preservatives. Your kids will love this healthy version just as much as the store bought one. - 110.927
Taiwanese Bubble Tea - Jasmine Milk Tea With Boba
Taiwanese Bubble Tea is a flavorful and delicious drink that's very popular in Asia and North America. Using premium ingredients, I'm going to show you how you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price you pay at the stands. The taste difference... - 0
Honey Iced Chocolate
1) In a large container, add in cocoa, honey and a little bit of the chilled milk.
2) Slowly, add in the milk along with the vanilla essence.
3) Whisk the mixture for about 5 minutes till well combined.
4) Pour the Honey Iced Chocolate into... - 33.4264
Honey Peanut Sipper
This Honey Peanut Sipper is terrific ! Try out this dreamy peanut butter, honey and marshmallows drink for dessert. Your suggestions for this Honey Peanut Sipper are welcome ! - 30.4496
Honey Rum Coffee
1. In a Dutch oven, cook combining evaporated milk and honey stirring occasionally over medium-high heat until milk is warm.
2. Add coffee and stir until well blended.
3. Remove from heat and stir in rum.
4. Serve the coffee hot. - 33.9786
1) Over low heat, gently heat the milk.
2) Add the vanilla and honey and stir well.
3) Pour the drink into 2 mugs or tall glasses, garnish with cinnamon and serve. - 27.4541
In blender container combine all ingredients and process until smooth, about 1 minute; serve immediately. - 17.8669
In 2-quart casserole, blend dry milk and water with whisk.
Stir in honey and vanilla.
Microwave at High for 8 to 14 minutes, or until temperature registers 190°F, stirring after half the time.
Cool to 115°F.
Blend in plain yogurt.
Cover with plastic... - 42.0859
Banana Iced Drink With Honey And Ice Cream
Place the milk and bananas in the mixie and whip well. You may need to do this in 2 batches. Add the honey and the spices. Whip again and serve immediately with scoops of ice-cream.
Prepare this drink just before serving. - 31.2993
Honey Banana Smoothie
Place bananas, both milks, cinnamon and honey in a food processor or blender.
Process until thick and smooth. - 26.0291
Hot Honeyed Chocolate
Combine cocoa and sugar in small saucepan.
Add water and boil 1 minute.
Stir in vanilla and keep hot.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in honey.
Beat egg whites stiff.
Fold into egg yolk mixture.
Divide chocolate mixture evenly among 8 large... - 41.0128
Place the chocolate and water in top of double boiler over the direct heat, and cook, while stirring, until the chocolate is melted, and the mixture is smooth.
Next add the salt and sugar, and boil 4 min., stirring constantly.
Place over hot water, add milk... - 31.3246
Apple Honey Wake Up
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) Serve by garnishing with lemon slices. - 35.548
1.Blend together milk, carob powder, honey, non instant milk and lecithin granules.
2.Serve in glasses. - 32.2748
Slice the bananas and freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Place the frozen bananas, soya milk, ground almonds and cinnamon in a blender; add the honey, if using, and process until thick and frothy.
Pour into glasses, add a couple of ice cubes and... - 28.5045
1)In a bowl, add milk and yogurt and whisk together.
2)Fold in sugar and dissolve it.
3)Then, add the honey and dry fruits. Mix.
4)Serve Madhu Varsha immediately. - 34.1884
New York "egg Cream"
New York "Egg Cream" is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible New York "Egg Cream" dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 28.604
Place all ingredients in food processor work-bowl fitted with steel blade or in blender container; cover and process on high speed until smooth.
Strain if using mango. - 24.8633
Mango Yogurt Drink
Mango Yogurt Drink is an amazingly delicious beverage recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Mango Yogurt Drink is a beverage that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 28.9047
Thick And Creamy Milkshakes
These thick and creamy milkshakes are simply to die for in the summer. Made with fresh fruits like bananas, berries, peaches and dates, the thick and creamy milkshakes are blended together with cottage cheese and honey for an extra natural sweetness and... - 30.6603
1.Combine yogurt or milk with orange juice, banana, blackstrap molasses or honey and vanilla.
2.Blend the mixture well.
3.Serve the smoothie immediately. - 32.6658
Cafe Au Lait
1) In a saucepan, combine 1 cup water and 1 cup milk (or only 2 cups milk). Turn on the flame to heat up the liquid, but not boil. Keep on stirring the liquid during the heating up process.
2) Add 4 tablespoons Roastaroma or Soy Coffee blend to the... - 32.5201
Chai Spicy Indian Tea
1) In a saucepan, add water and the spices.
2) Bring this to a boil over high heat.
3) Let it boil for 3 minutes and after that reduce the heat.
4) Stir in milk, honey, peppermint and black peppercorns.
5) Continue heating till the point, it starts... - 45.6957
Fresh Fruit Smoothie
Combine ingredients in blender container.
Blend on high speed until smooth and frothy. - 26.5547
Graham Cracker Foamy
Graham Cracker Foamy is an easy to prepare beverage which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 28.2263
Herbed tea cannot get any better than this Coriander Tea! Yes, what I have used is low fat milk and if you desire, just substitute the sugar with honey. Give this healthy beverage a try! - 23.7063
1) Into a blender, add the milk, vanilla and the honey and blend till smooth
2) Pour into a glass and serve immediately - 27.6259
Santare Ki Pyaari Lassi
1)In a bowl, beat together yogurt, water and orange juice.
2)Add honey, sugar and ice and beat again.
3)Sprinkle rose water and top with almonds, and garnish with orange slices. Serve. - 39.0092
Shake It Up
Place milk powder, ice cream, honey, vanilla essence and milk in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Pour into a well-chilled tall glass and serve. - 28.3514
1. In a blender, add milk, banana, eggs, ice cubes, honey and blend until smooth.
2. In a glass, pour the blended milk mixture, top up with soda and serve chilled. - 31.0745
Soybean milk can be used instead of milk as a beverage or in cooking, especially for those who are allergic to cow's milk.
Very suitable for children and those suffering from weak digestive systems.
The fat con- tent is considerably lower then in cow's... - 22.8559
Zachary's Own Shake
1) Into a blender, mix the milk, carob powder, honey, banana, lecithin, vanilla extract and peanut butter and blend on high speed for 3 minutes
2) Pour into a tall glass and serve
3) Serve immediately - 35.7427
California Waker Upper
Whirl all ingredients in blender or beat with rotary beater until frothy and well mixed. - 27.0191
1) In your food processor, add all ingredients and blend properly.
2) Serve by garnishing with nutmeg powder. - 36.0942
Tropical Leprechaun Smoothie
1. In a blender, add coconut milk, pineapple, yogurt, and ice.
2. Put banana, mango, honey and vanilla in it. Blend well.
3. Pour in glass, and serve with a pineapple slice for garnish. - 91.6904
Pine Barb Shake
Beat all ingredients with rotary beater only until mixed, or whirl briefly in blender. - 27.5732
Blend all of the above ingredients together in a blender. Served chilled and garnish with a slice of banana - 22.8034
I often prepare this strawberry milkshake recipe. It is the favorite summer cooler of my father. Whenever I want to delight my father, I prepare this delicious summer cooler. So try this strawberry milkshake recipe to make your family members delighted. - 39.0932
Exotic fruits are great seasonal and regional treats and here is a recipe to make a dish out of a regional fruit. Check out Patti Moreno making pawpaw smoothie out of fresh pawpaw, a native fruit from North America. Deliciously energizing! - 112.876
Strawberry Mango Milkshake
If you die on milkshakes, particularly during the summer days, here is something most delicious for you. The strawberry and mango milkshake is just perfect for a hot and summer day. You can even substitute your breakfast with this cool and healthy drink.... - 137.566
Sunny Sipper Drink
Blend honey, orange juice and lemon juice.
Add evaporated milk and apricot nectar; beat until foamy.
Just before serving, beat again.
Serve in small cups - 26.9548
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth. - 20.6703
Vegas Style Herb Tea And Banana Smoothie
Here is a most delicious and super healthy smoothie you would have ever tasted. Check out this incredible and informative video that presents a Vegas style super food smoothie recipe. See this video and you would surely feel delighted to make this outstanding... - 133.401
Puree 1/2 cup strawberries and honey in blender or food processor.
Add milk and yogurt; blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses; garnish each with whole strawberry. - 24.2658
Vegas Style Superfood Smoothie
Looking for a smoothie recipe that is packed with everything good, is healthy and very tasty? Then watch this video and learn to make a quick Vegas style superfood smoothie that has the goodness of fruits and Vita Mix and the yumminess of a regular sweet... - 110.518
Chilled Dandelion Iced Coffee
This drink is absolutely divine. In fact it is an understatement! This iced coffee is caffeine free and tastes so good. Who said that healthy equals tasteless?! Watch this video to learn how to make this delicious chilled dandelion iced coffee. It is the... - 106.34
Brown Monkey Shake
1.Combine milk with banana, carob powder, honey and non instant dry milk.
2.Serve in glass. - 31.5097
Place blueberries, dry milk, yogurt, water, honey, and vanilla in a blender and process until smooth. - 26.0282
Healthy Blueberry Smoothie
For all the blueberry lovers here's an absolute treat. This Healthy Blueberry Smoothie is full of taste and packed with the goodness of blueberries which are rich in antioxidants. Blueberries are also known to protect against cancer and urinary tract... - 102.287
Breakfast In A Glass Ii
1. In a blender container, mix together all the ingredients except ice cubes and process till smooth
2. Add ice cubes one by one and process until well blended; process well after each addition of ice cubes and process till smooth
3. Serve as... - 36.4153
Mom's Banana Breakfast Drink
In a blender, combine egg, milk, banana, and honey; process until smooth.
Pour into a tall glass; top with ice cream. - 24.6829
Summer Berry Smoothie
Place the berries, soya milk and honey, if using, in a blender and process until thick. - 23.253
Orange Banana Egg nog
In electric blender container, blend milk, Egg Beaters, banana, orange juice concentrate, honey and wheat germ until smooth.
Serve immediately. - 30.5577
Four Spice Tea Recipe (ayurveda Remedy)
This four spice tea is often made using dry ginger in place of fresh ginger in almost every south Indian household. The Ayurvedic property of the spices added in this blend also make this tea excellent for health. The coriander seeds have a cooling property... - 119.007
Organic Cherry Drink
1 In a jar, combine milk and cherries.
2 Add in the honey.
3 Using a hand blender, gradually blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
4 Pour into a glass and serve. - 103.708