- » Milk Gravy
Milk Gravy Recipes
Milk gravy makes for an ideal company to pork, chicken or even a heap of mashed potatoes because it stores the wholesome goodness of milk with the subtle flavor of spices. Moreover, the milk gravy is also light on ... More »
In 1-qt glass measure, measure drippings.
Microwave at High (10) 1 to 2 Minutes, until hot.
Add flour and salt.
Stir in milk slowly.
Microwave at High (10) 6 to 8 Minutes, stirring every minute. - 29.7116
Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan; remove from heat.
Blend in flour; stir in milk and meat-extract paste dissolved in hot water.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils 1 minute; season to taste.
Serve hot. - 27.0779
There is nothing better to accompany your chicken than this Milk Gravy; a very delightful combination of meat extract, spices and flour in milk. Give it try and you will soon be a fan of it too! - 25.3128
Leave 3 tablespoons fat drippings in frying pan in which meat was cooked. Add flour and brown slightly while stirring. Remove from heat and add milk, stirring well to blend. Return to heat; cook and stir until mixture is thick and smooth. Season to taste.... - 13.2254
You May Also Like!
Breakfast Sausage In Milk Gravy
Sausage gravy over biscuits is a true comfort food, especially for a rainy day. If your alone at home and need a companion, make some biscuits and gravy and you're sure to feel happy. Watch this video to learn how to make the most delicious sausage gravy that... - 135.412
Country Milk Sausage Gravy
1. Render some bacon and keep the bacon fat aside.
2. In a skillet brown the pork sausage with the bacon fat for 15 minutes, stir it well.
3. Add the flour and stir until everything is incorporated.
4. Add the milk, salt and pepper and stir well, let... - 113.092
Country Style Chicken With Milk Gravy
1. Wash and dry chicken pieces. Shake, a few at a time, in mixture of flour, salt, paprika and pepper in a paper bag to coat well.
2. Heat bacon drippings with whole cloves of garlic and bay leaf in large frying pan.
3. Place chicken in single layer in hot... - 29.6446
Spicy Beef Balls In Milk Gravy
Mix together meat, potatoes, and seasonings.
Shape into 16 small balls.
Roll each in flour until well coated.
Brown slowly in hot butter in heavy skillet; pour off fat drippings.
Add water; cover and cook slowly for 30 minutes, adding more water if necessary... - 41.4319
Chicken Fried Steak With Milk Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 200°F. Line jelly-roll pan with paper towels. On waxed paper, combine flour, salt, paprika, black pepper, and ground red pepper. Reserve 3 tablespoons seasoned-flour mixture. Coat cubed steaks with remaining flour mixture, shaking off... - 30.5142
Southern Fried Chicken With Milk Gravy
Beat egg lightly in a shallow bowl.
Place about 1/2 cup flour in another shallow bowl.
Dip chicken pieces, one at a time, in egg until evenly moistened; then roll in flour, shaking off excess.
Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 hour.
In... - 36.923
Maryland Fried Chicken With Milk Gravy
1. In a shallow dish, combine milk and lemon juice. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, turning 2 or 3 times.
2. In a paper bag, shake together flour, salt, and pepper. Measure and reserve 2 tablespoons seasoned flour for gravy.... - 31.2212
Pour off all except 1/4 cup drippings from skillet in which chicken was fried; place skillet over medium heat.
Add flour, and stir until browned.
Gradually add hot milk; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in salt and pepper. - 22.0908
Betty's Exquisite Country White Gravy -- Go Uk & U Of L! ☼
If you are looking for some marvelous foods for setting the Easter Breakfast table, here is one recipe for all that should not be missed. The delicious white gravy is super tasting gravy which can be served as a perfect accompaniment to Biscuits or any other... - 113.69
Country Style Creamy Pork Sausage Gravy
Why not make this excellent pork sausage gravy that would be a perfect accompaniment to your simple meal. Look at this interesting video that shares this easy recipe that is absolutely simple to make and definitely so flavorful and delicious. Give it a try... - 117.309
Milk Gravy Recipes By Category