- » Milk Glazed Pastry
Milk Glazed Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk glazed pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk glazed pastry recipes.
Beef Fillet In Pastry
Melt the butter in a pan, add the beef and garlic and fry quickly for 15 minutes (or 10 minutes for a rare centre to the beef, 25 minutes for a well done fillet), turning on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Put... - 42.2397
To make yeast dough, use recipe for Danish Scrolls, opposite, reserving extra 1/2 cup (50 g) flour and 3/4 cup (175 g) butter.
Work flour into butter.
Using flour and butter mixture to dot over dough, refrigerate, fold and roll as in the recipe.
Grease baking... - 44.1564
Classic Danish Pastries
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz.(1/4 cup) of the butter.
Stir in the sugar.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, remaining milk and beaten eggs.
Beat thoroughly to give a... - 41.8975
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
Danish Pastry Apple Bars has a Superior taste. The cornflakes and Milk gives the Danish Pastry Apple Bars Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 43.5935
Bavarian Nut Pastry Roll
Blend the yeast with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk and 5 oz.of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour, the salt, cinnamon and remaining sugar into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz. 1/4 cup) of the butter.
Make a well... - 41.239
Glazed Strawberry Tart
1. Combine 1/3 cup sugar with the cornstarch and salt in a heavy saucepan; mix well.
2. Blend the nonfat dry milk with the milk and stir into the cornstarch mixture until smooth. Bring mixture to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 2 to 3 minutes, continuing... - 37.6915
Boston Cream Pie With Shiny Chocolate Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C
2. Line with grease proof paper and grease an 18cm loose-based cake tin.
3. In a saucepan, heat the milk and cream to scalding point.
4. In a bowl, mix the egg, sugar and flour.
5. Pour in the milk a... - 48.2016
Walnut Pastry Crust
Combine the flour, butter, egg, milk, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade.
With an on-off motion, process until the butter is the size of small peas.
Add the sugar, salt, and walnuts and process just until the dough... - 41.5271
White Sugar Glaze
Stir the lemon juice and enough hot milk into the confectioners' sugar to make a smooth icing that will spread without running. (Use a pastry brush for spreading on the cookies.) - 17.1077
Cream Cheese Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large bowl, soften yeast in the warm water.
3) To prepare the filling, use a small bowl, to beat one egg, softened cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla until well combined. Set filling... - 42.8333
Danish Pastry Wreaths
1. In bowl, with wooden spoon, beat butter and 1/4 cup flour until smooth. Spread on waxed paper (on wet surface) to 12-by-8-inch rectangle. Refrigerate on cookie sheet.
2. Heat 3/4 cup milk slightly. Add granulated sugar and salt; stir to dissolve. Cool to... - 47.8694
Greek Fruit And Nut Pastries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar. Make a well.
2. Beat the egg and milk together... - 41.3754
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.2743
Traditional Danish Pastries
To make yeast dough, follow recipe for Danish Scrolls setting aside the extra 1/2 cup (50 g) flour and 3/4 cup (175 g) butter.
Work the extra flour into the extra butter.
Refrigerate then fold and roll with dough as in recipe.
Roll out dough to a 15x12-inch... - 41.0806
1.On a well floured surface, roll the dough.
2.Make 4 equal divisions of the dough and once done make rounds of 6 cm of each.
3.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4.In a pan, heat fat and stir in beef.
5.Fry it for 5 minutes until the meat... - 44.3577
This Viipuri tastes amazing ! Try these delicious glazed spiced pretzels for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Viipuri is welcome. - 38.3766
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan, heat together milk, sugar, the 1/4 cup vegetable shortening, and the salt just until warm; stir to melt vegetable shortening.
Add to dry ingredients; add egg.
Beat at low speed of... - 36.6848
Combine flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Dissolve yeast in warm water; stir into flour mixture with warm milk and egg.
Beat until smooth (dough will be very soft).
Cover and chill at least 2 hours but... - 40.1978
Simple Danish Pastries
Heat milk to scalding, remove from heat, cool and chill.
Add 2 tsp.sugar and stir until dissolved.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Cream 1/2 cup soft butter until fluffy.
Add 1/3 cup sugar and salt and - 37.0782
Ham In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw the pastry. Divide it into 2 and roll out each piece to a thickness of 3 mm (1/8 inch). With a round baking tin, mark out a circle on each piece of pastry. Sprinkle a baking sheet with water and place one circle of pastry on it.
2. Prepare the... - 36.5399
Cream butter with 1/3 cup flour until well blended.
Cover and chill until firm enough to roll, about 30 to 45 minutes.
Combine water, yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in large mixing bowl and let stand to proof.
Add milk, sugar and egg and blend well.
Gradually... - 40.726
Almond Crescent Pastries
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Generously grease 8 or 9-inch square pan.
In small bowl, combine sugar, almonds, cinnamon and almond extract.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in prepared pan; press over bottom, sealing perforations.
Spread half of... - 39.734
Strawberry And Banana Tartlets In Coconut Pastry Shells
Make the shells: In a large bowl blend together the flour, the butter, the shortening, the coconut, and a pinch of salt until the mixture resembles meal.
Add l 1/2 tablespoons ice water, toss the mixture until the water is incorporated, and form the dough... - 38.8273
Grandma's cookbook is one of the best places to find a delicious recipe, this Pastry Crust is right out from there. This is an all time classic recipe to make your favorite sweet or savory pies. There is no bigger sin than reading this recipe of Pastry Crust... - 40.2267
Baked Danish Pastry
Prepare basic dough, mixing cardamom into scalded milk mixture.
When dough is fully risen, punch down, cover, and chill 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, knead butter until pliable but still cold.
Roll dough on a lightly floured board ink a rectangle about 12"x10".
Dot... - 37.8356
Fish Pie Pastry
1) Cut the cooked fish into even-sized pieces.
2) In the bottom of a pie dish, arrange the fish in layers with the tomatoes and mushrooms.
3) Sprinkle parsley and lemon juice on the top.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the... - 42.4018
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt.
3 Cut in Crisco.
4 In a measuring cup, beat in egg yolk.
5 Add in enough milk to make 2/3 cup liquid; mix well.
6 Stir the egg mixture into flour... - 43.6083
Flaky Pastry For 2-crust Pie
Sift flour with salt into medium bowl.
With pastry blender, or 2 knives, using a short, cutting motion, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Quickly sprinkle ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over all of pastry mixture, tossing lightly... - 31.5003
Blueberry Cheese Danish Pastries
Make the Danish pastry: In a large bowl proof the yeast with 1/4 cup warm water for 5 minutes, or until it is foamy, and stir in the sugar, the salt, the yolks, the vanilla, and the milk.
Add 3 1/4 cups of the flour, stirring until the dough is combined well... - 37.5254
Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry
Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry often finds a place in my party menu. Though it takes quite some time for the preparation of this Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry, you will be happy with the end product. Just check out the recipe of the... - 44.852
Almond Heart Napoleons
THAW puff pastry as directed on package.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts.
Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from baking sheets.
Cool on... - 36.2169
Glazed Strawberry Tart
Line tart or pie pan with pastry; bake and set aside on wire rack to cool completely.
Combine the V3 cup sugar with the cornstarch and salt in a heavy saucepan; mix well.
Blend the nonfat dry milk with the milk and stir into the cornstarch mixture until... - 43.3493
Buffet Glazed Salmon
Salt inside of fish generously.
Place on a well-greased 24-inch piece of heavy-duty foil on baking sheet.
Place lemon slices inside and atop fish.
Seal foil tightly; bake at 350Â° till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 45 to 60 minutes.
Remove... - 39.9286
French Glaze Cherry Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Using a pastry blender (or 2 knives) cut in the shortening.
4) Splash milk over the above mixture and mix well to hold the ingredients together to... - 39.6431
Fruit Glazed Cream Pie
Place pudding mix in 4-cup measure or 1 1/2-qt mixing bowl.
Stir in about 1/3 cup milk until smooth.
Stir in remaining milk.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring after 2 minutes then every minute.
Pour into shell.
Refrigerate... - 38.1993
French Glaze Cherry Tart
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this French Glaze Cherry Tart? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this French Glaze Cherry Tart is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 35.7695
Glazed Peach Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with nonstick vegetable spray.
Place baking mix, milk, sugar, eggs, butter, almond extract and lemon zest in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Combine with 10-inch Whisk just until dry ingredients are... - 42.522
Glazed Cinnamon Rolls
To MAKE THE sweet DOUGH: In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the whole-wheat flour, the undissolved yeast, cinnamon and salt.
In a small saucepan, heat and stir the milk and sugar until very warm (120° to 130°).
Stir the... - 47.5201
Glazed Apricot Scones
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in apricots.
3.... - 33.16