- » Milk Glazed Pastry
Milk Glazed Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk glazed pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk glazed pastry recipes.
Beef Fillet In Pastry
Melt the butter in a pan, add the beef and garlic and fry quickly for 15 minutes (or 10 minutes for a rare centre to the beef, 25 minutes for a well done fillet), turning on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan, add the mushrooms and cook until soft.
Put... - 43.5015
Classic Danish Pastries
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz.(1/4 cup) of the butter.
Stir in the sugar.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, remaining milk and beaten eggs.
Beat thoroughly to give a... - 43.233
To make yeast dough, use recipe for Danish Scrolls, opposite, reserving extra 1/2 cup (50 g) flour and 3/4 cup (175 g) butter.
Work flour into butter.
Using flour and butter mixture to dot over dough, refrigerate, fold and roll as in the recipe.
Grease baking... - 45.4902
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
Danish Pastry Apple Bars has a Superior taste. The cornflakes and Milk gives the Danish Pastry Apple Bars Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 44.5849
Bavarian Nut Pastry Roll
Blend the yeast with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk and 5 oz.of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour, the salt, cinnamon and remaining sugar into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz. 1/4 cup) of the butter.
Make a well... - 43.5674
Pigs In Blankets
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) After splitting the frankfurters, spread them very lightly with mustard. In each frankfurter, insert a finger of cheese.
3) Thinly roll the pastry and cut into squares measuring about... - 34.6298
Glazed Strawberry Tart
1. Combine 1/3 cup sugar with the cornstarch and salt in a heavy saucepan; mix well.
2. Blend the nonfat dry milk with the milk and stir into the cornstarch mixture until smooth. Bring mixture to boiling, stirring constantly; boil 2 to 3 minutes, continuing... - 40.1157
Boston Cream Pie With Shiny Chocolate Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C
2. Line with grease proof paper and grease an 18cm loose-based cake tin.
3. In a saucepan, heat the milk and cream to scalding point.
4. In a bowl, mix the egg, sugar and flour.
5. Pour in the milk a... - 46.1264
Savory Cream Horns
Roll out the flaky pastry on a lightly floured board, and cut into 1/2-inch strips.
In order not to stretch the pastry, it is better to cut these strips on the cross.
Grease metal horn tins and wind the pastry carefully round these, allowing it to overlap... - 26.9704
White Sugar Glaze
Stir the lemon juice and enough hot milk into the confectioners' sugar to make a smooth icing that will spread without running. (Use a pastry brush for spreading on the cookies.) - 18.7323
Walnut Pastry Crust
Combine the flour, butter, egg, milk, and vanilla in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade.
With an on-off motion, process until the butter is the size of small peas.
Add the sugar, salt, and walnuts and process just until the dough... - 43.899
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.5198
Cream Cheese Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large bowl, soften yeast in the warm water.
3) To prepare the filling, use a small bowl, to beat one egg, softened cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla until well combined. Set filling... - 44.1095
Danish Pastry Wreaths
1. In bowl, with wooden spoon, beat butter and 1/4 cup flour until smooth. Spread on waxed paper (on wet surface) to 12-by-8-inch rectangle. Refrigerate on cookie sheet.
2. Heat 3/4 cup milk slightly. Add granulated sugar and salt; stir to dissolve. Cool to... - 46.9717
Greek Fruit And Nut Pastries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar. Make a well.
2. Beat the egg and milk together... - 43.4665
Traditional Danish Pastries
To make yeast dough, follow recipe for Danish Scrolls setting aside the extra 1/2 cup (50 g) flour and 3/4 cup (175 g) butter.
Work the extra flour into the extra butter.
Refrigerate then fold and roll with dough as in recipe.
Roll out dough to a 15x12-inch... - 42.4796
Strawberry And Banana Tartlets In Coconut Pastry Shells
Make the shells: In a large bowl blend together the flour, the butter, the shortening, the coconut, and a pinch of salt until the mixture resembles meal.
Add l 1/2 tablespoons ice water, toss the mixture until the water is incorporated, and form the dough... - 42.4006
Simple Danish Pastries
Heat milk to scalding, remove from heat, cool and chill.
Add 2 tsp.sugar and stir until dissolved.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Cream 1/2 cup soft butter until fluffy.
Add 1/3 cup sugar and salt and - 38.772
Ham In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw the pastry. Divide it into 2 and roll out each piece to a thickness of 3 mm (1/8 inch). With a round baking tin, mark out a circle on each piece of pastry. Sprinkle a baking sheet with water and place one circle of pastry on it.
2. Prepare the... - 37.4604
Cream butter with 1/3 cup flour until well blended.
Cover and chill until firm enough to roll, about 30 to 45 minutes.
Combine water, yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar in large mixing bowl and let stand to proof.
Add milk, sugar and egg and blend well.
Gradually... - 42.2549
Almond Crescent Pastries
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Generously grease 8 or 9-inch square pan.
In small bowl, combine sugar, almonds, cinnamon and almond extract.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in prepared pan; press over bottom, sealing perforations.
Spread half of... - 41.1268
Grandma's cookbook is one of the best places to find a delicious recipe, this Pastry Crust is right out from there. This is an all time classic recipe to make your favorite sweet or savory pies. There is no bigger sin than reading this recipe of Pastry Crust... - 40.8861
Baked Danish Pastry
Prepare basic dough, mixing cardamom into scalded milk mixture.
When dough is fully risen, punch down, cover, and chill 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, knead butter until pliable but still cold.
Roll dough on a lightly floured board ink a rectangle about 12"x10".
Dot... - 40.1376
1.On a well floured surface, roll the dough.
2.Make 4 equal divisions of the dough and once done make rounds of 6 cm of each.
3.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4.In a pan, heat fat and stir in beef.
5.Fry it for 5 minutes until the meat... - 42.3864
Fish Pie Pastry
1) Cut the cooked fish into even-sized pieces.
2) In the bottom of a pie dish, arrange the fish in layers with the tomatoes and mushrooms.
3) Sprinkle parsley and lemon juice on the top.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the... - 43.3978
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt.
3 Cut in Crisco.
4 In a measuring cup, beat in egg yolk.
5 Add in enough milk to make 2/3 cup liquid; mix well.
6 Stir the egg mixture into flour... - 45.7144
Blueberry Cheese Danish Pastries
Make the Danish pastry: In a large bowl proof the yeast with 1/4 cup warm water for 5 minutes, or until it is foamy, and stir in the sugar, the salt, the yolks, the vanilla, and the milk.
Add 3 1/4 cups of the flour, stirring until the dough is combined well... - 40.8328
Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry
Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry often finds a place in my party menu. Though it takes quite some time for the preparation of this Cheese And Vegetable Pie With Sage Pastry, you will be happy with the end product. Just check out the recipe of the... - 46.4686
Flaky Pastry For 2-crust Pie
Sift flour with salt into medium bowl.
With pastry blender, or 2 knives, using a short, cutting motion, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Quickly sprinkle ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over all of pastry mixture, tossing lightly... - 33.5023
This Viipuri tastes amazing ! Try these delicious glazed spiced pretzels for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Viipuri is welcome. - 39.6071
Combine flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Dissolve yeast in warm water; stir into flour mixture with warm milk and egg.
Beat until smooth (dough will be very soft).
Cover and chill at least 2 hours but... - 41.7357
Hamantashen is a delicious Purim cookie consisting of a rich blend of fruits and nuts from the Jewish cuisine. Though a bit elaborate to make, the Hamantashen is worth the effort. Try this Hamantashen and tell me if you like it. - 51.5296
Pigs In Blankets
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Spread very lightly with mustard; insert a finger of cheese in each.
Roll pastry thin; cut into 6-inch squares.
Place 1 frankfurter diagonally on each square; bring together other two diagonal corners of pastry so... - 29.3839
Almond Heart Napoleons
THAW puff pastry as directed on package.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts.
Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from baking sheets.
Cool on... - 38.7435
Glazed Strawberry Tart
Line tart or pie pan with pastry; bake and set aside on wire rack to cool completely.
Combine the V3 cup sugar with the cornstarch and salt in a heavy saucepan; mix well.
Blend the nonfat dry milk with the milk and stir into the cornstarch mixture until... - 45.3504
Buffet Glazed Salmon
Salt inside of fish generously.
Place on a well-greased 24-inch piece of heavy-duty foil on baking sheet.
Place lemon slices inside and atop fish.
Seal foil tightly; bake at 350Â° till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 45 to 60 minutes.
Remove... - 41.5018
French Glaze Cherry Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 475°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift together flour and salt.
3) Using a pastry blender (or 2 knives) cut in the shortening.
4) Splash milk over the above mixture and mix well to hold the ingredients together to... - 39.0031
Fruit Glazed Cream Pie
Place pudding mix in 4-cup measure or 1 1/2-qt mixing bowl.
Stir in about 1/3 cup milk until smooth.
Stir in remaining milk.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring after 2 minutes then every minute.
Pour into shell.
Refrigerate... - 40.0322
French Glaze Cherry Tart
YUM and extremely scrumptious, who doen't love this French Glaze Cherry Tart? One of the most popular desserts for all seasons, this French Glaze Cherry Tart is a lot satisfying for your taste-buds and is also fun to make! - 38.2667
Glazed Peach Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with nonstick vegetable spray.
Place baking mix, milk, sugar, eggs, butter, almond extract and lemon zest in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Combine with 10-inch Whisk just until dry ingredients are... - 44.8119
Glazed Cinnamon Rolls
To MAKE THE sweet DOUGH: In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the whole-wheat flour, the undissolved yeast, cinnamon and salt.
In a small saucepan, heat and stir the milk and sugar until very warm (120° to 130°).
Stir the... - 48.2422
Glazed Apricot Scones
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in apricots.
3.... - 35.1176
Pear Cream Pie With Apricot Glaze
1) In a saucepan, combine the pudding and milk, cook as per the package directions.
2) Turn off the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes, stirring two times.
3) Pour the mixture into the pie shell and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
4) Arrange the pear... - 37.8635
Glazed Lemon Twist
1. To make the basic sweet dough, take a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately... - 49.0317
Glazed Fruit Tartlets
A DAY AHEAD: * Shells: Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F.
In a medium bowl, combine soft butter or margarine and 1/4 cup sugar.
Beat in egg white.
Add flour, almonds and almond extract.
Use hands to mix.
It will be very stiff.
Use 1 teaspoon dough to line each 1... - 44.3531
Glazed Sugar Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
For Cookies, combine cookie mix, egg, oil and water in large bowl.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured surface.
Cut dough into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
Place cookies 2... - 45.5171
Basic White Bread With Anglaise Glaze
Place water in large warm bowl or crock.
Sprinkle yeast over water; stir until dissolved.
Cover; let stand 15 minutes.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Beat mixture carefully into yeast mixture with wooden spoon until free from lumps.
Cover... - 40.6111
Glazed Rice Tart
Spread whole almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350Â° oven for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Place rice in a bowl, add water to cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
In a 2 to 3 quart pan, combine rice, milk, 3 tablespoons... - 45.6474
Glazed Cinnamon Twist
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk stirring in butter or margarine, sugar and salt. Once all the ingredients are dissolved, take out from heat and allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, put moderately hot water and sprinkle yeast. Stir... - 49.5852
Cut margarine into flour, sugar and salt in large bowl until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir yeast mixture, egg and milk into flour mixture; beat until smooth (dough will be very soft).
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 but no... - 41.713
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Blend with 3 oz.(3/4 cup) flour to form a soft dough.
Drop this ball of dough into a large bowl of warm water.
Leave to become 'spongy', about 20 minutes.
Add the salt and sugar to the remaining... - 41.3722
Set aside 2 tablespoons butter; chill.
Work remaining butter with back of wooden spoon or in electric mixer just till pliable.
Roll or pat between two sheets of waxed paper to 8x6-inch rectangle.
Chill thoroughly, at least 1 hour in refrigerator or 20 minutes... - 39.3205
Scandinavian Tea Ring
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, cardamom, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until very warm(120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low... - 36.7454
Almond Cherry Pee
Mix condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla and almond extract together, and stir until it thickens.
Fold cream into the mixture.
Pour this into cooled pie crust.
Top pie with cherry glaze.
Refrigerate until time to serve. - 26.9534
1. To prepare pastry cut butter sticks into 3 lengthwise strips to get 12 strips.
2. Arrange the strips on a waxed paper, side by side shaping as a rectangle.
3. Roll with a rolling pin to shape into 6 x 12-inch rectangle.
4. Chill until ready to... - 42.5433
Quick Orange Cream Croissants
Filling: In small bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar; stir in orange rind.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Using fork, stir in... - 43.252
Tia Maria Truffle Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6, placing a large baking sheet in the oven to heat. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend the egg yolk with the... - 38.5944
Traditional Hot Cross Buns
In a small saucepan over low heat dissolve the sugar in the milk.
Stir and set the glaze aside.
In a large bowl mix together 2 cups of the flour, 2 teaspoons of the sugar, the yeast, milk and water.
Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and set it in a warm... - 40.6768
Raisin Apple Pie
Line 9 inch piepan with half the pastry.
Combine apples with remaining ingredients, except glaze, and mix well.
Fill pie shell.
Roll out top crust and cut slits in several places.
Moisten edges of bottom crust well with cold water and adjust top crust.
With... - 42.3434
Irish Soda Bread Or Blarney Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, potassium bicarbonate and fructose. Mix well.
3) To this, add the butter or margarine.
4) Using a pastry blender, blend the mixture until it... - 48.8304
Chocolate Cream Puff Ring
Chocolate Cream Puff Ring! Were you looking for a tasty and simple dessert for your party? Then Chocolate Cream Puff Ring is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 41.8476
Prince Albert's Cakes
Prince Albert's Cakes is delicious dessert that is definitely going to be a winner! The aroma of this dessert is all it take to get your mouth watering! Try these yummy Prince Albert's Cakes! - 51.4509
Summer Fruit Tartlets
Summer Fruit Tartlets are sweet delicious tarts that you will just not have enough off. The fruit flavor of unique Summer Fruit Tartlets is incomparable. Try this Summer Fruit Tartlets at home! - 41.1126
1) Make two halves of puff pastry.
2) Roll each pastry half into 15x16inch rectangle.
3) Take the baking sheet and sprinkle with little water.
4) Keep the pastry into the baking sheets and make small holes into the pastry.
5) Freeze the pastry for 10... - 44.8307
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) To make the pastry, roll out the short crust pastry into 1/4-inch thick. Cut out four rounds from the dough, about the size of large tea plates.
3) Slice the steak into little bits.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, add... - 43.8335
Swedish Coffee Ring
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in milk, sugar, margarine, egg, cardamom, salt and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until... - 41.4668
Tres Vite Apple Tarts
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mix apples, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl.
Beat egg and milk together in small bowl.
Mix sugar and cinnamon in another small bowl.
Roll out pastry on floured surface to 10 inch square.
Cut into four 5 inch... - 42.9741
Dinner Rolls is a yummy addition to your dinner spread. I am sure you will love the Dinner Rolls once you taste it! Try making these Dinner Rolls at home! - 30.9082
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 36.2271
Strawberry Tart Glace
On lightly floured surface, roll pastry to 12-inch circle.
Place in 10-inch quiche dish.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with fork.
Bake at 450°, 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Combine neufchatel cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, milk and vanilla, mixing at... - 38.4193
Oatmeal Honey Loaf
In a large bowl, combine the oats and boiling water, stirring until well mixed.
Cool for about 2 hours.
In another bowl sift together pastry flour, baking powder, salt, and dry milk.
Add the butter and honey to the oatmeal mixture.
Mix well with a wooden... - 44.7448
Incredible Fruit And Cream Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar and hazelnuts; mix well.
With pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press in bottom of ungreased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at... - 44.676
Grease an oblong baking pan and line the bottom with greased wax paper.
Beat butter until creamy, then beat in the sugar gradually.
Beat until fluffy, then add the vanilla.
Drop in eggs, one at a time and beat well after each addition: Add sifted dry... - 39.4674
Episode 122 - Cinnamon Rolls: Revisited - 1-21-2013
I'm revisiting the cinnamon rolls episode and making it fresh and HD! This time around we make heart shaped cinnamon rolls - a super easy trick to make your cinnamon buns festive for Valentine's Day! Don't forget the cream cheese icing! Remember to visit... - 0
In small mixer bowl, combine 1 cup of the flour and the yeast; set aside.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine milk, butter, sugar, and salt.
Heat at HIGH for 1 1/4 minutes or till warm (115°F.).
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Add milk mixture and egg to dry ingredients... - 44.2658
Curried Chicken And Vegetable Pie
Preheat oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
Cut the chicken into small pieces.
Place chicken, vegetables and Curry Cook-in-Sauce in a 1 litre/2 pint pie dish.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to 5 cm/2 inches larger than the pie... - 32.3298
Pork And Pear Pie
1. Combine pork, onion, garlic, tomato puree, chutney, stock and wine in a large saucepan. Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof pie dish, arrange the pear slices on top and sprinkle... - 33.0055
Crispy Savory Squares
Chop ham or bacon and mix with pineapple, eggs and mustard.
Roll out the pastry thinly and cut into 2-inch squares.
Put 1 teaspoon of the filling on half the squares and moisten edges.
Cover with remaining squares.
Seal edges and place on baking sheets.
Brush... - 35.7422
Cheese And Bacon Pie
Make the short crust pastry, divide into two and roll out each piece to fit a 9-inch plate.
Line the plate with one pastry round and prick the bottom.
Trim the rashers and cut across once or twice.
Lay alternate layers of the thinly sliced cheese and bacon on... - 34.9996
Basic Apple Pie
Lightly butter a pie dish or casserole of at least 1.2 litre/2 pint capacity and in it arrange the fruit, sugar, and cloves if you like.
Pour over the water or fruit juice.
Gently push a pie funnel into the centre of the dish.
Roll out the pastry large enough... - 41.6898
Cross Over Patties
Roll out pastry and cut into nine 3 1/2-inch squares.
Mix meat, crumbs and mustard well together then bind with the egg.
Divide into nine equal portions and form each into a sausage shape.
Put these diagonally across squares of pastry.
Moisten opposite... - 40.0677
Simple Vegetable Pie
Make the pastry according to the recipe instructions.
Roll out to approximately 3.5cm/1 1/2 in larger than a 1.75-litre/3-pint pie dish.
Trim a strip of pastry from the edge to line the rim of the pie dish.
Peel and parboil the potatoes, carrots and onions... - 44.4245
Stuffed Kidney Cushions
Skin the kidneys and, using sharp scissors, cut out the fat and membrane in each one and make the pocket as large as possible.
Put the mushrooms into a small saucepan with the butter, alcohol, mustard, garlic, and oregano.
Cook for 2-3 minutes until the... - 44.2585
Chicken Cream Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Mix the egg and chicken with seasoning and falvoring and blend properly with cream.
3) Put the mixture in the center of the pastry which has been rolled into a square. Dampen the edges... - 40.8333
Basic Fruit Pie
Depending on the dish chosen, use up two-thirds of the pastry to line it.
If it is shallow, use only a generous half and have the topping thicker, otherwise the pastry base will not cook through.
Arrange the prepared fruit on the pastry and sprinkle with... - 33.5113
Almond Cream Puffs
1. Roll out the pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface, and cut out ten 7.5cm/ 3in plain rounds and ten 6.5cm/2 1/2in fluted rounds. Keep the smaller rounds for the tops, and use the larger ones to line a patty or cupcake tin. Chill for about 10 minutes.... - 32.1734
1. Preheat oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or line with grease proof paper
3. In a medium saucepan, cover dates with water and place pan on a medium low flame.
4. Once the water comes to a boil, reduce the... - 44.0125
Sussex Plum Heavies
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter or line with greaseproof paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour with the salt.
4. Diving butter into 3 equal portions cut 1 portion of... - 44.032
Peel and core apples, quarter, slice finely, sprinkle with a little sugar if desired.
Roll 2/3 of the pastry on a lightly floured board, large enough to line base and sides of a lightly greased 11 in. x 7 in. tin.
Place apples into pastry case, dot evenly... - 27.1426
First make the pastry.
Roll this out to about |-inch thick, then cut into 4 rounds about the size of a large tea plate.
Cut the meat into tiny pieces and mix with the potatoes, onions and seasoning.
Put a good pile in the centre of each pastry round, and... - 38.2931
Cheese And Lentil Rolls
Wash lentils, tie loosely in cloth, and place in boiling water with salt for 1 hour.
Remove from cloth and rub through sieve.
Add butter, skinned and chopped tomatoes, grated cheese, and enough of the crumbs to thicken the mixture: Season to taste with salt... - 29.4178
Chicken And Bacon Pie
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Skin the chicken properly and cut out all the meat from the bones.
3) In a baking dish, arrange layers of bacon, chicken, onions and tomatoes and sprinkle a bit of seasoning and herbs... - 46.734
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 325° F
2. Take the steak and cut it into strips before pounding it lightly.
3. Place a kidney on each strip and roll it up.
4. Add salt & pepper to the flour and dredge the meat rolls in it.
5. Take... - 40.3701
Bacon And Egg Pie
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over most of the water and mix to a pliable dough, adding more water if required. Knead until smooth, then wrap... - 41.7332
Cheese Bacon And Tomato Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With half the pastry, line a pie plate which of 8 to 9-inches and prick the bottom.
3) Trim the bacon and cut the slices into 2 or 3 pieces. Put half of the bacon in the pie shell’s... - 39.3778
Raised Pork Pies
1. In a bowl, add the pork sausage meat, pinch of sage and seasonings.
2. Mix well using your hand or a wooden spoon.
3. To prepare the pastry dough, into a basin, sieve the flour and salt. Make a well in the center.
4. Cut 2 bands of wax... - 46.3954
Minced Meat Plate Pie
Roll out the pastry and use half of it to line a fairly deep dinner-plate.
Fry the onions in oil until softened and lightly browned, then add the beef and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated and the meat smells beefy; if some of it should brown, so... - 40.3793
Prawn Shrimp Puffs
Clean the prawns, then mince (grind) them into a paste.
Fry the onion in the ghee or butter until brown.
Mix the coriander, turmeric and cumin with the cold water to form a paste, then add the same quantity of boiling water.
Stir the mixture into the onion... - 41.3478
Here is brilliant Eggles Cakes cake for all you vegans out there. This Eggles Cakes recipe is simply brilliant and the end result is undoubtedly one o f the most delicious cakes I have come across! Try this Eggles Cakes! - 44.4905