- » Milk Fudge
Milk Fudge Recipes
Milk fudge is a soft candy which is primarily prepared by using condensed milk, cream, sugar syrup and butter. The right texture of the fudge is achieved when the sugar forms fine crystals. The other ingredients ... More »
Homemade Caramel Fudge
Try out this Homemade Caramel Fudge to please your kids with sweet tooth. It is so much better than the store bought candies as it is made with natural ingredients and easy on your pocket. Take a look at this video and give it a shot! - 112.078
1. In a heavy bottomed cooking pot melt 1 tsp ghee and add cream and milk powder and cook till the mixture gets thick on low to medium heat.
2. In 1 tbsp milk dissolve the saffron strands to get the color.
3. Once the mawa starts getting thicker, stir... - 91.1348
Hot Russian Fudge
If you looking forward to prepare a rocking dessert, Russian fudge is the right choice for you! Made with some of the simplest ingredients like butter, milk and vanilla extract, you can try making it right away. A word of caution - it's addictive! - 74.7722
Delicious Hot Fudge Sauce
Delve in delicious hot fudge sauce and enjoy your dessert like nothing else! With this easy recipe you can make the sauce at home and serve warm over ice cream and pudding. You can also keep it handy and use it as a spread, dip or accompaniment. - 74.5837
Fudge Batter Pudding
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
Sift flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together; add alternately with milk to first mixture; mix well and stir in nuts.
Mix together remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons cocoa,... - 49.2892
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the base to prepare a soft dough.
2) Onto a sheet of non-stick baking parchment, turn the dough out and shape to a 6-inch square. Let it chill for a while.
3) Then, on the parchment in the microwave, place... - 47.1966
Saucy Hot Fudge Pudding
Combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
Blend margarine and 1/4 cup cocoa.
Add to dry ingredients along with milk and vanilla.
Sauce: Combine remaining 3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa and nuts; sprinkle over batter.
Pour hot water over all.
DO NOT... - 45.0443
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) Heat a pan over low flame and melt the shortening.
3) Transfer the molten shortening to a wide bowl. Put in the sugar and the unbeaten egg; whisk well.
4) Now add in the chocolate,... - 44.7283
Two Tiered Fudge
Butter the sides of a heavy 2-qt saucepan.
In a saucepan, combine the first four ingredients.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 236° (soft-ball stage).
Remove from the... - 44.0977
Easy Fudge Tart
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. Put in sugar and condensed milk.
3. Mix over low heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils.
4. Let it boil for 5 minutes stirring all the time.
5. Remove the pan off the heat and stir in walnuts, raisins and... - 39.7372
1. In a saucepan, mix together sugar, margarine, milk, marshmallow cream and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Add vanilla and beat well and fold in the nuts and the chocolate chips.
3.... - 39.2552
Put the butter, water and sugar into a large saucepan (preferably a non-stick saucepan).
Put over a low heat and stir with a wooden spoon until the sugar is dissolved.
Add the condensed milk, turn up the heat and bring the mixture to the boil.
Turn the heat... - 36.8596
Combine all ingredients except the vanilla and cook them over medium heat, stirring constantly until boiling.
Boil five minutes.
Cool and stir in the vanilla.
For serving, use coffee server with candle or some other means of keeping the sauce warm. - 32.2987
Microwaved Hot Fudge Sauce
In small saucepan, melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar and salt Gradually add evaporated milk, stirring constantly Heat until thickened and hot, stirring constantly.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In small microwave-safe bowl,... - 31.5175
Milk Fudge Recipes By Category