Milk Free Cake
- » Milk Free Chocolate Cake
Milk Free Chocolate Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk free chocolate cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk free chocolate cake recipes.
Gluten Free Chocolate Cake
For those who are on a gluten free diet and want to enjoy cakes, here is an excellent recipe for flourless chocolate cake. Watch this incredible video that shows an outstanding recipe that is low carb too. The chef here makes the cake in such an interesting... - 115.651
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 95.7026
Butter Free Chocolate Cake
In mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, soda, and baking powder.
Add the 2/3 cup milk, the vegetable shortening, and melted chocolate.
Beat vigorously by hand or at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Add eggs, the remaining 2/3 cup milk, and... - 39.0985
Sugar Free Chocolate Mini-bundt Cakes
It's Day 21 of my Sugar Free November project and I've been missing chocolate cake! Here's an easy recipe for sugar-free mini-bundt cakes (sweetened with Stevia). - 124.409
Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla together and beat on a high speed for 3 minutes.
3) In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) Then stir into the egg mixture... - 47.3956
Dairy Free Chocolate Mousse Cake
1) In a springform pan, place the milk-free ladyfingers upright to line the pan.
2) Pour in the mousse and chill overnight or for several hours.
3) Release the cake and garnish with the semi-sweet chocolate bits, if desired.
4) Slice and serve... - 29.2732
Red Velvet Beet Cupcakes
Feeding kids with nut and lactic allergies can be made easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making nut free, dairy free and egg free delicious red velvet cupcakes with chopped beets and non dairy cheese. What a fun way to feed kids with just what is... - 117.625
Gluten-free Recipes: How To Make Gluten-free Brownies And Cake
Just because you're on a gluten free diet doesn't mean you have to be yummy free. We've got some recipes from Betty Crocker kitchens that are delicious, easy and totally gluten free. Here's professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker... - 113.515
Flourless Chocolate Cake Part 1 -mixing The Cake Batter
Heard of chocolate cake without flour or are you a lover of gluten free food, here is the one just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey Hawkins as she mixes dark chocolate with eggs and other flavors as she begins to make the cake. Watch the following video... - 106.745
Flourless Chocolate Cake Part 2 - Baking The Cake
Heard of chocolate cake without flour or are you a lover of gluten free food, here is the one just right for you. With the cake mixture done, watch Chef Stacey as she bakes the cake and then prepares it with a garnish to be served. Simple and easy flourless... - 102.969
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.4057
Easy Chocolate Ganache - Make It With Real Dairy Or Dairy-free
1. On double boiler melt chocolate chips.
2. Once the chocolate melts add sugar and stir well.
3. Add egg, stir and cook until the mixture reaches 140 degree when measured with candy thermometer.
4. Stir in vanilla and warm milk/cream. Whisk well.
5.... - 113.813
Gluten Free Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
These decadent tasting, Gluten Free Chocolate Scones are an awesome addition to a brunch menu or afternoon tea. They also make the perfect foundation for building chocolate strawberry shortcakes. Or you could swap those strawberries for cherries to make... - 99.0214
Egg And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
1) In a bowl, mix the cocoa powder, salt, vanilla, sugar and margarine together, beat well.
2) Gradually stir in the milk substitute until the frosting acquires a spreading consistency.
3) Stir in a little more milk substitute, if required.... - 31.7637
Dairy Free Chocolate Glaze
1) In a saucepan, stir the margarine and cocoa powder together over a low heat, blend well.
2) Stir in the vanilla and sugar until the mixture is crumbly.
3) Gradually stir in the required water until the glaze acquires a pouring... - 28.4005
Creamy Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
1) In a bowl, cream the sugar and margarine until fluffy.
2) Beat in the egg yolk, then the cocoa powder.
3) Stir in a little warm water, if required for a spreading consistency.
4) Use the frosting to frost a 9-inch layer cake. - 28.2741
Guilt Free Mississippi Mud Bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
Combine the butter, cocoa and sugar in a medium pot and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Remove from the heat... - 41.6241
Gluten Free Brownie Mug Cake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a gluten free brownie mug cake. - 111.348
American Style Chocolate Brownies
Kids just love chocolate brownies and so do we adults. So, why not make a special treat for all this evening and feast the tastebuds. Watch this video to learn how to make perfect brownies and also make a note of some valuable tips which are shared by the... - 119.189
No Bake Chocolate Cake Roll
In small mixing bowl stir together pudding mix and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
Add milk; mix well until smooth and thickened.
Fold in 1 cup whipped topping, blending well.
Reserve 3 wafers for garnish.
Spread pudding mixture onto each remaining chocolate wafer; put... - 35.4248
Prepare cake according to package directions for tube pan.
Split cake horizontally to make 2 layers.
Beat milk and pudding mix until well blended.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Frost layers and top of cake.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. - 28.7792
Red Velvety Cake With Marshmallow Frosting
Cream liquid Butter Buds, sugars, and Egg Beaters.
Make a paste with 2 Tbs. liquid Butter Buds, cocoa and food coloring; add to creamed mixture.
Mix buttermilk with lite salt, soda, and vanilla.
Add alternately with flour to cream mixture.
Beat 3 minutes... - 39.7689
1. If using a microwave oven to melt the chocolate, place the chocolate in a small bowl and microwave uncovered at high power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until almost melted. Remove the bowl from the oven and stir the chocolate until completely melted. If melting... - 35.3374
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 33.5087
Chocolate Sour Cream Cookies
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cake mix, sour cream, and water in a small bowl.
Shape round and greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 9 to 10 minutes. - 25.5256
The Original Crazy Chocolate Cake
Place ingredients in a large bowl in order of listing.
After adding the water, beat like crazy until the batter is smooth and free from lumps.
Bake in greased tin at 350F for 35 minutes.
If in a hurry put 2 milk chocolate bars on while cake is hot.
Spread... - 41.1877
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.8994
Chocolate Cake In A Mug
No need for an oven when you have chocolate no bake dessert recipes handy! With this recipe for Cake in a Cup from Dorothy Delaney, have a chocolate cake ready in just about 5 minutes. Made without flour, milk or eggs, this chocolate desserts idea is one of... - 72.8189
Carousel Ice Cream Cake
Alternately layer the frozen yogurt into an 8" springfomi pan, smoothing the top.
Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
Unmold the frozen yogurt onto a serving plate.
Press the animal crackers around the sides of the cake.
Insert one of... - 32.4776
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
In a medium mixing bowl allow egg whites to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine milk and the 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from... - 41.5409
Chocolate Eclair Cake
To make the dough: Heat the water and oil to a rolling boil.
Stir in the flour over low heat until the mixture forms a ball.
Remove from the heat.
Using an electric mixer, beat in the eggs thoroughly, one at a time.
Put in the butter extract.
Spoon onto an... - 37.3333
Molten Chocolate Cake With Caramel Filling
Final episode of "Dinner for Two Valentine's series" dessert is the perfect way to end a meal (Chocolate Fondant with Caramel Filling ) I hope you enjoyed the episodes, simple, delicious stress free meals that you can make on the day...Happy Valentine's Day :) - 127.98
Angel Food Cake, Ermine Icing, And Chocolate Bowls
The angel food cake came out at little short, so I'm increasing the recipe I post on my website. Enjoy the fun little oops during the chocolate bowl part! What a strange noise I make. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for... - 104.498
Chocolate And Cream Birthday Cake
A classic soft cake, lined with chocolate icing. It is surely melt in the mouth type. The secret is a little more moisture in the cake so do not over bake the cake. You can use the cake base and ice it with butter-cream icing as well and it tastes amazing... - 31.6473
Dark Chocolate Fondue
1 Prepare the fruits and set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan, cook milk,chocolate chips and chocolate syrup over low heat for 5-8 minutes,stirring requently until chips are melted.
3 In a small bowl,stir boiling water and coffee granules until the... - 39.2418
Classic Flavored Sweetened Whipped Cream
Use flavored whipped cream to fill your cream puffs made with Basic Chou Pastry.
Use on puddings, applesauce, fruit, cakes, and pies.
Facts and Exchanges are based on the whole 2-cup recipe.
For 1 serving, divide the numbers by the servings used in the... - 33.8808
Streusel Filled Coffee Cake
1. Make Filling: In small bowl, with wooden spoon, mix 4 teaspoons butter, the brown sugar and egg yolk. Stir in milk, vanilla and lemon peel; blend in ground pecans.
2. Make loaf: Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
3. Roll dough into a 12-by-9-inch... - 47.0807
Double Chocolate Honey Ring
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Spray 12-cup fluted tube pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
In large bowl add honey to applesauce, beating with electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg substitute, two tablespoons at a time, beating thoroughly after each... - 44.3331
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake tins with 14 paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the gluten free Bisquick, sugar, and sifted cocoa, set it aside.
4. In a larger bowl whisk together the eggs, water, vegetable oil,... - 104.998
Chocolate Dream Torte
Prepare the Basic Meringue.
Trace an 8 in. (20 cm) pie pan three times on parchment paper or the inside of a brown paper bag that has been cut the same size as your cookie sheets.
Put the paper on ungreased cookie sheets.
Distribute the meringue between the... - 36.0248
Sweet Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
Watch and learn how to make cruelty-free chocolate peanut butter self-frosting cupcakes that are out of this world! These cupcakes are guaranteed to impress even the most carnivorous friends, and are a perfect treat to bring to parties or bake sales–or... - 124.145
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
This white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe is the BEST! I’ve tried about four of them, including The Cheesecake Factory’s White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake and pound for pound this lil recipe can hold it’s own!! It is so creamy & silky... - 118.951
Hot Fudge Cake In The Crock Pot
Here is a quick and simple recipe for dessert that you can make in your crock pot, freeing up your oven for dinner! This Hot Fudge Sundae cake makes a nice, chocolaty cake with the hot fudge sauce built right in! Serve with vanilla ice cream for a yummy... - 118.06
Chocolate Roll Up
Prepare the Basic Roll-Up Recipe.
Cool and unroll.
Put the pudding mix in a mixing bowl.
Add the skim milk and creme de cacao, if desired.
Whip until thickened.
Spread the pudding on the roll.
Roll up the cake from the short end.
To start rolling, lift the... - 32.1033
Easter Bunny Cookie Cutter Cake
Combine sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix until smooth and free from lumps.
Spread 1/4 cup icing between cake layers.
Place rabbit cookie cutter in center of top of cake.
Spoon icing over top of cake; let drizzle down sides.
Remove cookie cutter; form rabbit's... - 26.9798
White Chocolate Angel Trifle
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using a whisk and 2 cups fat-free milk, let stand 5 minutes.
2. Combine raspberry spread and amaretto in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Arrange half of cake cubes in a 2-quart trifle... - 29.5981
Halloween Layer Cake
This Halloween Layer Cake is luscious cake with colorful cream cheese frosting in between layers and topped with chocolate glaze. Just enjoy this Halloween Layer this Halloween and you'll want to make it a part of your festival menu every year. Feel free to... - 51.1844
Choco Light Mousse Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil with nonstick vegetable cooking spray and flour.
In large bowl, beat corn oil spread and sugar until well blended.
Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat well.
Stir... - 42.4255
Meringue Coffee Cream Torle
Preheat oven to 250°.
Grease two baking sheets and dust with flour; trace an 8-inch circle in flour on each; set sheets aside.
Prepare beaten egg white mixture.
Using a pastry bag with plain tip (or a spoon and spatula), pipe or spread half the mixture onto... - 38.9882
Chocolate Berry Trifle
Chocolate Berry Trifle has a fine taste. Chocolate Berry Trifle gets its taste from pie filling. Chocolate Berry Trifle is loved by many people. - 38.2238
Mocha Chocolate Trifle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended.
Spoon batter into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 41.9407
Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies
Gluten free dessert recipes are hard to come by, but we have great news. Our Chocolate Raspberry Whoopie Pies are gluten free and delicious. - 106.728
Quick Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and Dream Whip mix.
Beat until stiff.
Add pudding mix and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
Add more skim milk if too thick.
Use as a frosting on low-fat cupcakes using 1 Tbs.frosting per cupcake.
This can also be... - 24.8234
Chocolate And Chestnut Cupcakes
I got a whole load of new flours recently and didn't quite know what to do with them. I figured I should start with something I know well, and that would be cakes! I went for chocolate cupcakes with chestnut flour in the end, and if you've never tried... - 115.16
Easy Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine skim milk and candies in a bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until caramels melt and mixture is smooth, stirring with a whisk after every minute.
Combine sweetened condensed milk, cake mix, margarine, and... - 40.6233
Outrageous Warm Double-chocolate Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. To prepare custard layer, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup egg substitute, stirring well with a whisk. Cook milk in a small, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge (do not boil).... - 34.405
Crepes A La Creme
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl and add the eggs.
Whisk in the milk and beat only until smooth, then stir in the melted butter and brandy.
The batter should have the consistency of single cream; add more milk if necessary.
To make the... - 47.2054
The Littlest Angel Cakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to coat 6 individual angel pans of 6 ounces each.
3) To make the cakes, whisk together the hot coffee, cocoa and vanilla in a small bowl. Whisk till the... - 45.283
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. To prepare cake, beat 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar, 1/4 cup butter, and egg yolks with a mixer at high speed until well blended (about 5 minutes). Add 1 tablespoon vanilla and melted chocolate,- beat well. Lightly spoon flour into... - 32.6981
Dirt Cake With Oreo
Looking for a perfect dessert treat for your Halloween celebration? Treat your little tricksters to this delish dessert dirt cake layered around crushed Oreo cookies and creamy filling. You can garnish it with gummy worms. Stream the video recipe to make this... - 107.04
Unbaked Mini Choco Cheese Cakes
Who can resist thick, creamy decadent cheesecake? Try this low-fat version in the single serving size. Watch this recipe video on how to make these tempting and healthy babies in your how kitchen. These low fat mini cheesecakes are an example of being able... - 138.47
Dippity Doo Da Fondue With Fruit
1. In small saucepan, combine unsweetened chocolate and 3 tablespoons condensed milk. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Stir in remaining condensed milk and the vanilla. Remove pan from heat. Sift cocoa powder on top,... - 23.7231
1. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. In a small bowl, combine the 1/2 cup coffee and the coffee liqueur or additional coffee.
2. Layer 1 package of the... - 37.5213
Black Forest Parfaits
Pour 1/2 cup milk into blender container.
Add neufchatel cheese; cover.
Blend until smooth.
Add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and pudding mix; cover.
Blend until smooth.
Divide cake cubes evenly among 12 individual dishes.
Reserve a few cherries for garnish if... - 36.7739
Boston Cream Pie
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg substitute until light and fluffy.
Add the sugar, saccharin, vanilla and butter extracts.
Add the oil.
Add the flour mixture.
In another bowl, beat the egg whites... - 45.2472
Mocha Fudge Marble Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8- or 9-inch round cake pans.
For Cake, empty cake mix into large bowl.
Add coffee crystals and cinnamon, if desired.
Add egg whites, water and oil.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No... - 43.1707
(1) Pre-heat oven at 350 F
(2) Beat Cake mix, 1/2 cup egg whites (store bought) and 3/4 cup milk for 3-4 min
(3) Bake the cake in a 9" x 5" loaf pan for 60 min or until fully baked
(4) Cut the cake in 10 slices
(5) Place the slices in freezer for 5 min... - 41.1101
Colorful Strawberry Blueberry Trifle For 4th July
Bring in the essence of summer to your table with this strawberry-blueberry trifle. Laced with delicious berries and cream, this dessert will sit pretty as the centerpiece of your buffet. Here's a quick and easy trifle recipe by Betty that barely takes any... - 117.553
Coconut Mocha Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine water and coffee granules, stirring until granules dissolve. Beat coffee mixture, cake mix, and cocoa with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in coconut. Drop mixture by level tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto... - 36.6736