- » Milk Coffee Cake
Milk Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk coffee cake recipes.
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Mix milk with sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water and stir until dissolved.
Combine milk and yeast mixtures, add egg and half the flour, and beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour... - 45.8187
Coffee Cake Muffins
Combine first 5 ingredients, set aside.
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Cut in shortening to resemble coarse crumbs.
Combine egg and milk.
Add all at once to flour mixture, stir just until moistened.
Line muffins tins with paper cups.
Spoon in small amount of... - 45.3319
Streusel-glazed Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take 1/4 cup warm water and soften yeast in it.
3) Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
4) Take a saucepan and simmer 1 cup milk in it until heated through.
5) Add 1/4 butter, custard mix and salt. Stir until... - 44.5444
Coffee Cake Wreath
1. In cup, combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until mixture is foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and remaining 1/2 cup sugar until blended. Increase speed to... - 43.97
Yellow Coffee Cake
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, sugar, and ginger together.
Cut in shortening.
Remove 1/2 cup of mixture and save for topping.
Beat egg lightly; add molasses, sour milk, and salt and pour into flour mixture.
Beat with rotary beater just until smooth; pour... - 43.9514
Coffee Cake Muffins
1) Grease the muffin tins.
2) In a large bowl, put flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Mix together.
4) Make a well in center of the flour mixture.
5) Combine butter, sugar and egg together and mix thoroughly until smooth.
6) Add milk and... - 40.5533
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Vanilla Extract
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
2. Cream butter, vanilla extract and 1/2 cup sugar thoroughly in a bowl. Add egg and beat well. Alternately add dry ingredients and sour cream to creamed mixture, beating until blended after each... - 36.9599
Milk Coffee Cake Recipes By Category