- » Milk Buns
Milk Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk buns recipes.
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) In a mixing basin sieve flour and salt.
3) Cut in butter and rub with the mixture.
4) Make a well at the centre.
5) Stir in fresh yeast with warm mixed milk and water.
6) To dissolve... - 45.3232
Hot Cross Buns
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a bowl sift 1 teaspoon sugar with 1 cup of the flour.
3. Fold in yeast, water, milk and stir them well.
4. Allow it to stand for about 20 minutes to half an hour.
5. Similarly sift the remaining... - 44.7982
Dill Dough Buns
1. Mix baking powder and salt; sift together.
2. Gradually add and blend shortening until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Stir in milk and dill until soft dough is formed.
4. On a lightly floured board, gently knead the dough for 30... - 40.7614
Traditional Hot Cross Buns
In a small saucepan over low heat dissolve the sugar in the milk.
Stir and set the glaze aside.
In a large bowl mix together 2 cups of the flour, 2 teaspoons of the sugar, the yeast, milk and water.
Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and set it in a warm... - 40.6768
Hot Cross Buns
Crumble yeast into basin, mix with 1 teaspoon each previously measured flour and sugar; mix in warm milk.
Stand in warm place 15 minutes or until mixture is spongy.
Sift flour, salt and spices into large basin.
Rub in butter, add sugar and fruit.
Beat egg... - 40.5115
Quick Hot Cross Buns
Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions, adding currants, 1/4 cup of the flour, the granulated sugar, and cinnamon to the dry ingredients.
Turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead in enough of the remaining flour to make moderately stiff... - 39.1649
Apricot Glazed Hot Cross Buns
1. Combine the sifted flour, yeast, spices, raisins, peel and sugar in the bowl of a food mixer. Add the milk, melted butter and egg. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10... - 35.4788