- » Milk Batter
Milk Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk batter recipes.
Fudge Batter Pudding
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
Sift flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together; add alternately with milk to first mixture; mix well and stir in nuts.
Mix together remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons cocoa,... - 49.0851
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) To make the crepes, whisk together milk, flour, egg, egg yolk, and salt.
3) Let the mixture sit for 1 hour.
4) Add more milk if necessary to make the batter thin.
5) Heat a small, nonstick skillet.
6) Pour... - 38.314
Waffle Batter From Scratch
1. In two bowls, separate the egg whites and yolks; whisk the whites till stiff
2. beat the egg yolks, add milk and beat again
3. Now, add the dry ingredients and beat; add the shortening and beat again
4. Now, fold the egg whites into this mixture and... - 37.9457
Plain Fritter Batter
1) Take a bowl and all the dry ingredients together.
2) Add the beaten egg along with the milk.
3) Beat the mixture until it becomes smooth.
4) Serve as required - 32.7287
This should be the consistency of thin cream - you cannot make delicate thin crepes with a thick batter.
Sift flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center and drop in the egg.
Gradually add half the milk, stirring with a wooden spoon from the... - 31.5125
Dessert Crepe Batter
Read instructions for Crepe Preparation. In a blender, combine milk, dry egg replacer and water. Blend a few seconds to mix.
Melt butter slowly over low heat so that it does not brown. Add melted butter, sugar and salt to blender and mix briefly. Stir in... - 27.6808
Batter Of Flour And Milk
1. In a bowl mix the ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
2. Use the batter for frying immediately.
3. Before frying dredge the meat in dry flour and dip into batter.
4. Put immediately into hot fat.
Use it for fish fillets and steaks,... - 27.6806
Beat eggs and milk, then add to sifted flour.
Add baking powder and salt.
Mix and beat well.
Makes slightly over 2 cups. - 25.0169
Place flour in medium bowl, make well in centre; add egg.
Add milk gradually while whisking; whisk until mixture is smooth.
Batter can be made in a blender or processor; blend or process until all ingredients are smooth. - 22.855
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; beat with rotary beater until smooth. - 18.4186
Milk Batter Recipes By Category