- » Milk Bath
Milk Bath Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk bath recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk bath recipes.
Kiri Bath is a rice preparation that hails from Sri Lanka. Cooked with long grained rice and coconut milk, the kiri bath is served with curries and sambols as acompaniments as a full meal. - 27.8507
English Bath Buns
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cakes into water in large bowl and let stand for a few minutes; stir to dissolve.
Scald milk and add 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and... - 47.5764
Blend the yeast with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk, water and 4 oz.(1 cup) of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for about 20 minutes, until frothy.
Sift remaining flour and the salt into a warmed bowl and stir in the sugar.
Rub in the butter.
Make a well... - 40.8496
Glazed Bath Buns
Mix salt with warmed flour and rub in fat.
Mix in most of the sugar.
Mix to a light dough with yeast creamed with remainder of sugar, egg and milk.
Put to rise till double its size, then knead lightly.
Divide into 24 pieces and shape each 3 1/2—4 in long... - 39.279
Soft Bath Buns
Sift the flour, 1 tsp. sugar, and salt into a basin and rub in the lard.
Crumble the yeast into the liquid and add to the flour with the beaten egg.
Beat well, cover, and leave to rise until double the bulk.
Beat in the rest of the sugar and the fruit.
Put on... - 38.8671
Prepare the yeast batter: mix 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, the compressed or dry yeast and warm liquid together in a large bowl.
Cover and set aside until frothy, about 20 minutes in a warm place, longer in a cool one.
Mix the remaining flour with the salt,... - 40.8679
Almond Ice Milk
In a medium saucepan, bring the milk and honey to a simmer over moderate heat, stirring to dissolve the honey, 4 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the ground blanched almonds and the almond extract until completely combined.
Fill a large... - 26.9986
Warm Chocolate Souffle Pudding With Milk Chocolate Sauce
Brush twelve 6-ounce custard cups with the melted butter.
Using a fine sieve or sifter, dust with powdered sugar and shake out the excess.
Place the cups in a baking pan with 2-inch sides.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer or... - 40.7103
Blanco Y Negro
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the milk and cream with 1/2 cup of sugar. Add the lemon zest and cinnamon stick and bring to a simmer. Cover and let the mixture stand off the heat for 30 minutes.
2. Strain the milk mixture into a bowl. Set the bowl in an ice... - 30.3287
Vanilla Ice, Red Fruit Jelly
1. beat the fresh cream till stiff
2. egg yolks and sugar into a big bowl, use mixer to whisk until the colour turns white
3. cut vanilla pod top to end, drop the vanilla into mixture, add salt mix well
4. put milk in pot and heat up, don't boil ,when... - 46.2704
Vegetable Bread Pudding
Want to try something different for dinner today? Go ahead and watch this video now. Chef prepares a wonderful pudding with veggies and cheese that you will totally love. Watch the video now. - 123.67
Custard, Baked With Coffee Jelly
Pre-heat the oven to 160°C. Bring the cream, milk and vanilla bean to the boil, remove from the heat and allow to infuse for 15 minutes.
Beat the egg yolks and castor sugar together until thick and pale.
Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean into the... - 35.4354
Homemade Mozzarella And Marmalade Lavender Honey
Join Chefs Jose Garces and Adam Delosso in this video that shows three dishes in a cheese platter for entertaining. The video is impressive as the chef makes a gorgeous and fabulous fresh mozzarella cheese and other condiments. The video is fantastic and must... - 150.468
Chocolate Custard Sauce
1. Prepare the Custard Sauce.
2. Stir in the chocolate while it's still hot.
3. If serving hot, keep Chocolate Custard Sauce warm or reheat it in a water bath. - 26.6666
Gourmet Custard Sauce
1. In a saucepan, take milk.
2. Add vanilla pod to it and bring it to a boil.
3. In a bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar till it becomes thick in consistency.
4. Add hot milk and blend it well. Pour it again into the pan.
5. Let it cook over a low... - 38.0292
Chocolate mousse is a great dessert for entertaining because it looks pretty, everyone gets their own serving, and you need to make it at least several hours ahead of time. A chocolate mousse is a form of dessert typically made from eggs, cream, sugar, and... - 40.2077
The low fat yogurt is a homemade yogurt recipe for preparing yogurt. Made with milk and milk solids along with some natural yogurt, the yogurt is left to form and is best refrigerated after it has set to serve later. - 29.9682
Simple Chocolate Souffle
For all those who think they are kitchen challenged, here is a recipe for simple chocolate souffle which is so easy that anyone who can spell kitchen can cook. In this video you will find the simplest steps of making the world's most famous hot, chocolate... - 120.924
1. Start by infusing the milk
2. In a saucepan, put the first 6 ingredeints, boil it and take the pan away from the heat, cover the pan and sae aside for 15 minutes
3. Pour the milk in a strainer and strain it, againpour the milk in the... - 38.9957
1. Peel the onion.
2. Push the clove points into the onion which is now studded onion with cloves, in cookery terms called as a ‘clouté’.
3. Pour the milk into a saucepan and add the clouté.
4. Stand for 15 minutes to allow the... - 87.375
its a light pudding which can be further flavoured with chocolate or any other flavouring of ur choice.can be filled with different filling like banana caramel,caramalised ginger,lemon grass...i mean anything - 41.1598
Girl Scout Banana, Chocolate And Mint Cookie Ice Cream
Mint can be too good in desserts like ice-creams when mixed with other ingredients too. Check out this recipe to make Girl Scout Mint Cookie Homemade Ice Cream with bananas and chocolate mixed with mint flavor. Just right for a girls party! - 114.459
Hollandaise Cream Sauce
1. In a skillet, melt butter and let it cool down, later skim the surface of the skillet
2. In a saucepan, pour the water and place the egg yolks and whis together along with salt and pepper, until the ingredeints are will combined
3. Now place the pan... - 38.7831
White Ladies Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F/160° C
2. Grease a ½ pint pudding dish with butter.
3. Sprinkle the desiccated coconut to coat the pie dish.
4. Cut the bread crusts and butter the bread.
5. Quarter each slice into squares.
6. Arrange the... - 44.1607
Rich Triple Layer Chocolate Mousse
If you are tried of the mainstream chocolate mousse, then try the delicious recipe detailed in this video. With 3 layers of chocolate, this is an absolute delight! Guaranteed to make you fall in love. - 107.244
Flan is a great dessert to serve during the Holidays. Watch this video for a very simple method to make it. The chef has her own style of making flan and assures to get a wonderful dessert. So if you are planning some desserts for the Holidays. Try flan too. - 133.828
Chocolate Creme Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F
2. Grease 8 oven proof ramekin molds, with oil or butter.
3. Use a small, heavy bottomed saucepan,
4. Combine cream and milk in the saucepan.
5. Scald over medium heat.
6. Take pan off the heat and add the... - 39.9765
Arabic Bread Pudding
This Arabic bread pudding recipe will bowl you over by the ease of making it and its delectable flavor. Watch the video to see how nice and presentable it looks. - 118.72
How To Make Perfect Ice Cream- Strawberry Ice Cream
This is a 101 ice cream, learn Step by step how to make ice cream to perfection. In this recipe you will learn how to make creme anglaise (vanilla stirred custard) that is the base for any flavor of ice cream. This recipe roasts the strawberries to enhance... - 133.21
The Perfect Caramel Custard Recipe- How To Make Flan
Learn step by step how to make the creamiest custard you will ever have in your life with strawberries marinated in vanilla syrup (macerate strawberry).
In this video tutorial you will learn why custards are baked in a bain-marie and how to make a perfect... - 133.187
Lobsters With Cheesy Pasta And Truffles
Take a look at this outstanding video that presents an incredible recipe for creamy cheesy pasta that is topped with lobster and truffles. The dish would turn out to be absolutely spectacular and offers you a great cooking experience. This video is marvelous... - 145.084
Spiced Mexican Custard
Combine milk, cinnamon sticks, and sugar in a saucepan and, stirring, bring to a boil.
Cover and chill overnight.
Set 4 small baking dishes (each at least 2/3 cup size) in a baking pan and surround with hottest tap water to about half the depth of the... - 30.1123
Honey Nut Drumsticks
1. Combine the milk, eggs and honey in a small bowl; stir to dissolve the honey. Place the drumsticks in a shallow dish. Pour the mixture over the drumsticks. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours, turning the drumsticks frequently.
2. Chop the peanuts in an... - 35.0456
In a large heavy saucepan, whisk the eggs and sugar.
Gradually add 1 cup milk and 1 cup whipping cream.
Cook and stir over low heat until a thermometer reads 160°, about 25 minutes.
Pour into a large bowl; stir in nutmeg and remaining milk and cream.
Place... - 25.3186
In small custard cup, sprinkle gelatin over evaporated skimmed milk, and let stand to soften.
Immerse lower half of custard cup in hot water bath, and heat gently to dissolve gelatin, stirring well.
Add mayonnaise and mix well. - 19.1446
Put chocolate in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish over hot water bath at high.
Stir occasionally until melted.
Add water, sugar, cinnamon and salt and cook at medium setting, ''stirring occasionally, until smooth and slightly thickened.
Stir in milk. - 26.8144
Welsh Rabbit Sandwiches
Heat cheese and milk in blazer pan of chafing dish (use over water bath), or in skillet over very low heat, stirring constantly till cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
Stir some hot mixture into egg; return to hot mixture; stir till mixture... - 35.2599
Sprinkle gelatin over milk in custard cup; let stand to soften gelatin.
Add margarine, set in a warm water bath, and cook over low heat until margarine melts.
Stir in butter flavoring and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Delicious when used warm as a dip for... - 24.4677
Lemon Lover Pudding Cake
1. Heat oven to 350°. Lightly butter a 10-inch cake pan or casserole dish, and prepare a water bath. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour and sugar. Stir in lemon rind, lemon juice, egg yolks, and milk. Fold in egg whites.
2. Pour into prepared... - 25.8052
Preheat oven to 350°.
In a small heavy frying pan, melt water and sugar together and bring to a boil.
Continue boiling until syrup is golden brown.
Once the syrup turns brown, it will continue to darken and may burn— watch the pan continuously and work... - 34.9914
Creamy Caramel Custard
Make a hot water bath for the flan by setting a 9 by 1 1/4-inch-deep pie pan in a slightly larger pan.
While holding down metal pie pan so it won't float, fill outer pan with just enough hot water to come up around pie pan.
Then remove pie pan and put only... - 31.6737
In a bowl, mix together the peach puree and the diced peach and put in the refrigerater until ready to use.
Prepare an ice water bath.
Place a large bowl in it.
In a pan, heat the milk, cream, and half the sugar stirring until hot, but not boiling.
Now, turn... - 36.6983
Old Fashioned Baked Custard
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Beat eggs lightly with sugar, salt, and vanilla; gradually stir in hot milk.
Pour into 10 custard cups or a 2-quart baking dish (buttered if you want to un-mold custards).
Sprinkle with nutmeg, set in a large shallow pan, and pour in... - 34.5621
Bread Apple Pudding
The Bread Apple Pudding is simply irresistible. This tasty pudding is not only a personal favorite but also one that has got me quiet a few cookery awards! Try this wonderful Bread Apple Pudding recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 38.9183
Swiss Rabbit Stack Ups
In blazer pan of chafing dish, or in skillet, cook onion in butter till just tender.
Blend in flour.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water; gradually add bouillon and milk to flour mixture; cook and stir till thick.
Place blazer pan over water bath, if using... - 38.4319
Maple Cream Fluff
In a large saucepan, soften gelatin in cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Cook and stir over low heat (do not boil) until gelatin is dissolved, about 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat; slowly stir in syrup.
Set pan in ice water; whisk in milk.
Continue... - 41.0948
Baked Vanilla Pudding
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Butter a shallow 8- or 9-inch square baking pan or use 6 individual 4-inch baking dishes. Because this is a delicate pudding, it is best to have a larger pan filled with hot water in which the baking dish may sit,... - 33.5482
Asparagus Egg Stacks
1. Grease a shallow 9-inch square baking pan with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
3. Place a pan filled with 1 inch of water on middle level of the oven to create a water bath.
4. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine eggs with... - 41.8594
Pumpkin Ice Cream And Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Hot From The Kettle visits Richie Cecere's Restaurant & Bar at 2 Erie Street, Montclair. Chef Michael Couso prepares pumpkin ice cream and transforms it into pumpkin creme brulee. - 120.087
Make a hot water bath, melt the 1/3 cup sugar, and coat pie pan according to directions in preceding caramel custard recipe.
Beat together eggs and the 7 tablespoons sugar.
Add milk, instant coffee dissolved in water, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Set... - 33.16
Scrambled Eggs With Chives
Melt butter in Oster Electric Chafing Dish at high.
Put remaining ingredients except chives into Osterizer blender container, cover and process at STIR (Lo) until mixed.
Pour into blazer pan; add chives and cook, stirring occasionally, to desired... - 23.1614
Rum Coconut Flan
This is a desert you can make 1 or 2 days before and it is just delicious. - 0
Baked Chocolate Custard Pudding Cups
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F.
2. Place a saucepan over high heat, add cream, milk, vanilla, and chocolate in it. Stir constantly until the chocolate melts. Let it come to a boil. Remove pan from heat and set it aside.
3. In a small... - 108.581
1. Butter a 2-qt. casserole. Heat water for hot water bath.
2. Wash, pare and cut potatoes into 1/4-in. slices.
3. Cook about 10 min., or until potatoes are partially tender. Drain and set aside.
4. Clean onions and cut into 1/4 in slices.
5. Drain on... - 33.6424
Nectarine Cup Custards
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Place a roasting pan filled with 2 inches of water, in the oven while heating.
3. Lightly grease 8 custard or soufflé cups of 6-ounce each.
4. In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs with a wire whisk... - 42.6959
Baked Salmon Mousse
1. In a clean, dry, medium bowl place 2 egg whites and in a cup place the other two. Reserve the yolks for another purpose.
2. Drain the salmon and flake it into small chunks, removing any bones and skin if any.
3. Grease a 6-cup soufflé dish... - 39.5228
1. Dissolve sugar for caramel in water in a strong pan.
2. Bring to boil and allow to colour a golden brown.
3. Pour at once into warm dry pudding moulds and mask evenly all over.
4. Bring the milk almost to boiling point.
5. Pour over beaten eggs and... - 40.6032
Mawa And Almond Pudding Hot
1. Blend the mawa, milk, whole eggs, sugar and nuts in the blender for 5 minutes. Add essence.
2. Lightly caramelize a jelly mould and pour in the mixture.
3. Seal the mould with grease proof paper or aluminium foil. Place in water bath and bake in the oven... - 33.5689
Hot Fudge Sauce
1) Into a saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter over a low flame
2) Add in the sugar and milk and stir well
3) Stir till the sauce is thickened
4) Tip in the vanilla
5) Reheat in a water bath to loosen before serving
6) The saucepan be... - 35.6993
Old Edith's Hot Mayonnaise Sauce
1) In a small bowl, mix together the egg yolks, vinegar, sugar, prepared mustard, olive oil, milk, with salt and pepper
2) Place the small bowl over a double boiler
3) Using a wooden spoon, stir continuously till thickened
4) To check for... - 36.1624
Baked Custard With Honey And Nuts
1. Preheat an oven to 325° F.
2. Boil water for preparing a hot water bath to bake the custards.
3. Grease 8 individual custard cups or ramekin moulds.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon honey into each mould and swirl to coat the bottom of the mold.
5.... - 40.3106
1. Grease 12 custard cups or 1-quart casserole with vegetable oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and prepare a hot water bath by filling 2 inches water in a baking pan placed in the oven while it is being heated.
3. In a small heavy... - 48.6565
Pea Pods In Carb Sauce
Put all ingredients except wine, pea pods, and crab meat into OSTERIZER blender container, cover and process at BLEND (Hi) until smooth.
Pour into blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish, heat at HI, stirring constantly until thickened.
Add remaining... - 33.3553
Delicious Japanese Cheesecake
We are not sure why this sweet delight is called as the Japanese Cheesecake, but we guarantee that it is absolutely delicious. Cream cheese and freshly cut strawberries go into the making of this dessert. You'll love it. Watch and learn from this video.... - 136.078
Baked Wild Rice Pudding Brulee
This baked wild rice pudding brulle makes for a hearty and filing dessert. Made with rasins, dried apricots and cherries along with wild rice, the wild rice pudding brulee is baked in a water bath and broiled with a brown sugar topping before serving. - 43.2191
Preheat oven to 350°.
Caramelize 1/2 cup sugar in a small heavy skillet.
Pour into mold and turn the mold around quickly, tilting it from side to side until the mold is coated on the bottom and halfway up the sides.
Beat eggs lightly; slowly add 1... - 40.3648
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a heavy 2-quart saucepan, place 1 cup sugar over a medium-high heat and stir with a wooden spoon until it begins to melt. Stir continuously until it turns a dark amber color and starts smoking.
3) ln... - 44.2572
Vanilla Custard With Maple Roasted Peanuts
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a medium-sized, heavy saucepan, combine the milk and sugar. Cook over low heat, stirring for 5 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved. Do not allow to boil. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool to room... - 31.8624
Vincent Price's Bread Pudding With Creme Anglaise
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)For making bread pudding – take a 8X12 inch glass baking dish and grease using butter.
3)Spread raisins and sugar on the butter.
4)Layer bread slices over this.
5)Pour a mixture of egg, mik and... - 45.8221
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the unflavored gelatin, sugar and cocoa powder.
2. Stir in egg yolks and 1 cup milk until well blended
3. Allow the gelatin to soften for 1-2 minute.
4. Place pan on a low flame and stir for about 5 minutes until... - 43.6568
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s 9 inch baking dishes with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, eggs, salt and milk. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In the greased baking dishes, place... - 42.9456
Toasted Almond Custard
Beat eggs and yolk together, lightly.
Set aside for the bubbles to subside.
Combine milk, cream, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Set over moderate heat.
Stir only until the sugar dissolves.
Bring to scalding point.
Remove from heat.
Add the vanilla.
Pour the... - 45.9136
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Lightly grease 4 custard cups with butter.
3. Drain spinach in a colander, squeezing out moisture.
4. Place between kitchen towels and pat dry
5. Finely chop the spinach and add to a saucepan
6. Heat... - 38.9381
How To Make Japanese Cheesecake ( My Birthday Cake)
Yummy and soft cheesecake!! This video shows how to prepare Japanese style soft cheesecake. With a classic topping of fruits and nuts, they make a wonderful dessert. When served with fresh fruits or fruit sauce, it makes an amazing dessert which is loved by... - 122.902
Apple Wheat Bread Pudding
1. In medium mixing bowl beat together milk, egg substitute, applesauce, milk powder, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2. Into each of four 10-ounce microwavable custard cups arrange 1/4 of the bread cubes and apple. Pour 1/4... - 35.2017
Creamy, smooth and delicious, this classic French dessert will leave a lasting impression on your mind! - 41.2442
Bread Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Slice French bread into 1/2 inch round croutons.
In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs and sugar.
Using a wire whisk, blend these 3 ingredients well.
Add vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Continue to blend until all ingredients are... - 38.4248
Ruby Ham Balls
In large mixing bowl combine crumbs and milk and Set stand 5 minutes.
Add pork, ham egg and seasonings.
Shape mixture into 1" balls and chill for 30 minutes.
Heat butter and oil in large skillet on range, add about half of meatballs and saute'until... - 39.048
Asparagus Cheese Casserole
Brush a shallow 2-quart casserole with 1 teaspoon margarine; arrange 8 asparagus spears in casserole, sprinkle with 2 ounces cheese, and top cheese with 1/3 of the bread squares.
Repeat layers of asparagus, cheese, and bread 2 more times, ending with... - 37.7353
Fru Anderson's Danish Liver Pate
Heat butter, stir in flour, cook for 1 minute.
Gradually add milk.
Bring to boil.
Cook until thickened.
Stir in the very fat bacon and liver, which should be minced 2 or 3 times to make it very smooth.
Add all flavourings, the eggs and cream.
Press the... - 42.6217
Warm Lemon Pudding Cakes With Warm Fruit And Custard Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Liberally butter 12 small ramekins or custard cups and dust with granulated sugar.
Place 3 layers of paper towels in the bottom of a shallow baking dish.
Set the ramekins or cups in the pan.
In a large bowl, cream the butter,... - 43.7792
Girl Scout Mint Cookie Homemade Ice Cream
Place egg yolks into sugar and whip with a beater until a pale yellow. Beat in whole milk. Put the egg custard over a double boiler until custard coats the back of spoon or reaches 150° F - 160° F. Place into a ice bath for 15 minutes or until mixture cools... - 30.8799
Queen Of Pudding With Raspberry
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place bread crumbs in a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Slowly mix milk into eggs, then stir in sugar, salt, butter, and lemon rind; pour over bread and let stand 1/2 hour at room temperature.
Mix lightly, set casserole in a shallow... - 42.0871
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 1 quart casserole.
3. In a skillet, melt butter or margarine over a medium flame
4. Add bread cubes and fry in the fat, tossing to brown evenly
5. In the greased casserole, layer bread cubes... - 43.0173
1. Grease a form pan or charlotte mold with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugar whisk lightly to combine. Avoid beating.
4. Stir in the milk and blend well.
5. Add the citron... - 44.0258
Super Chocolate Frosting
1. In a small (4 cup or 1 quart) microwave proof bowl or measure, place chocolate.
2. Heat in the microwave on MEDIUM power for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until chocolate has melted completely.
3. Stir in milk, water and... - 36.6997
Molded Spanish Cream
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add 1/4 cup sugar, gelatin, and salt.
2. Blend in the egg yolks and milk.
3. Place pan on a low flame and cook custard mixture without boiling, stirring constantly, until it coats the back of the spoon and leaves a... - 39.4396
Baked Lemon Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In two separate medium sized bowls, beat egg yolks and egg whites. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter and mix well.
4. Add egg yolks, lemon juice, lemon rind and mix well... - 44.4136
Caramel Custard is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Caramel Custard last week for my friends and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 34.6554
Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Well grease a square 8-inch tin with butter or oil.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, sugar, milk, peanut butter, and corn syrup.
3. Place pan on a medium flame.
4. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
5. Bring liquid to a boil.
6.... - 40.193
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Pour caramelized sugar into a well-buttered 9" layer cake pan.
Beat egg yolks lightly with sugar, salt, and vanilla; gradually mix in hot milk.
Pour into pan, set in a large, shallow pan, and pour in hot water to a depth of... - 35.6972
Roasted Asparagus Flan
Wonder how to use your asparagus, take a look at this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for asparagus flan. Bob McDiarmid also shares an interesting history and transition of modern day flan. Try out this fantastic recipe this weekend and... - 118.762
Lemon Curd Soufflé
Watch this video to learn the restaurant style Lemon Curd Soufflé from pastry chef Jamie. You will see how you can turn a simple dish into a gourmet dessert by garnishing it properly. Give it a go, it's worth trying out. - 114.155
Delicious Broccoli And Goat Cheese Quiche
Tse shows us how to make this Broccoli and Goat Cheese Quiche. It is a healthier version of the usual cheese quiche recipes. This is perfect for the small parties that you throw. Enjoy! - 139.121
Pumpkin Puddings With Mile High Meringue
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a medium saucepan, mix 1 cup of the sugar with the water. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down the pan's side to remove any sugar. Cook without stirring over moderately high heat until an amber caramel forms, about 8 minutes.... - 30.5806
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
This white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe is the BEST! I’ve tried about four of them, including The Cheesecake Factory’s White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake and pound for pound this lil recipe can hold it’s own!! It is so creamy & silky... - 120.259
1. Grease a 2 quarter square or rectangle or round serving dish, with butter.
2. Slice the ladyfingers lengthwise in half.
3. Arrange the halved ladyfingers in the buttered serving dish to line the base and the sides.
4. Set the bowl... - 45.1829
Milk Bath Recipes By Category