- » Milk Barfi
Milk Barfi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of milk barfi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for milk barfi recipes.
1 Lightly grease a plate.
2 In a frying pan, heat the ghee
3 Add in the cashewnuts and raisins.
4 Cook, stirring till light brown and keep aside.
5 Add the sooji to the remaining ghee and fry till light brown.
6 In a small... - 42.7826
Mung Dal Barfi
1. Soak daal over night. Drain. Grind coarsely in food processor. Keep aside.
2 Grind sugar, cardamom, saffron to fine powder in dry grinder. Keep aside.
3.Heat butter in non-stick frypan. Add daal, fry on medium till golden brown.
4. Reduce heat. Add milk.... - 32.5368
Delicious Rich Chocolate Barfi
Chocolate barfi is a rich barfi made with cocoa and maida, milk and milk powder. Cocoa adds a wonderful chocolaty flavor to the barfi, because of which kids thoroughly enjoy it. Diwali is one such occasion when any kind of a sweet is to be totally enjoyed... - 0
China Grass Burfi Or Barfi - Milk Jello
1. Grease a baking dish with butter/ghee and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, combine china grass with water. Cook on medium to high heat for 3-6 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Gradually pour the cream, stir constantly... - 0
You May Also Like!
• Fry coco powder and maida in 6 tsp of ghee.
• Dissolve the sugar in 3/4 cup water.
• Mix all ingredients except cashew nuts and stir continuously.
• When the mixture becomes thick, add cashew nuts and mix properly.
• When froth... - 35.2687
Almond Barfi is simple to make recipe. Almond Barfi gets its taste from milk mixed with sugar and almonds, flavored with cardamom seeds. Almond Barfi is inspired by many sweet shops across world. - 26.3726
Coconut Burfi With Condensed Milk
Coconut Burfee is an extremely tasty and unique dessert. The last time I served it for an informal get together for my friends, they raided the kitchen for more. Try this Coconut Burfee recipe! - 36.7561
Carrot And Milk Burfi
Carrot is popularly used in many dessert and sweet preparations across India. Check out the recipe by Madhura to make Carrot Burfi in quick and simple steps using carrots as well as some common dessert ingredients. Good for any occasion! - 115.39
Kaju Ki Khasta Barfi
Mix the cashewnut powder, cardamom powder and sugar.
Add a little milk and the milk powder.
Slowly knead the mixture well.
Add a little ghee while kneading and roll out into a thick disc.
Cut into square or diamond shapes.
Sprinkle the chopped nuts... - 37.2753
Semolina Barfi has a great taste. Semolina Barfi gets its taste from Semolina mixed with sugar and milk, flavored with cardamoms. Semolina Barfi is loved by many people. - 33.4455
Dry Fruit Barfi
As the name suggests this is a very rich barfi that is made with khoa and a variety of dry fruits. This is one barfi that is prepared in almost all households, especially during Diwali. Filled with nuts, this barfi is quite rich and also healthy. - 0
Boil the milk well. Then add the sugar and the coconut and boil for well over an hour till the mixture starts thickening.
Crumble the mava and add it to the coconut milk. Allow it to thicken well. When the mixture stops turning easily, and is sticky to the... - 29.5991
• Melt ghee and fry besan in it till a nice smell comes out.
• Transfer the mixture in another vessel and mix with milk powder.
• Make thick sugar syrup.
• Drop the fried besan mixture in sugar syrup and stir it.
• Transfer it to a... - 28.4272
Badam Ni Barfi
Simmer milk with sugar, stirring continuously till thick and practically solid.
Add almonds and a pinch of green colouring.
Continue cooking and stirring for 3-4 minutes more or until it is no longer sticky.
Pour mixture onto a greased tray and allow to... - 31.788
Milk Barfi Recipes By Category