- » Mild Mexican Ground Beef
Mild Mexican Ground Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mild mexican ground beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mild mexican ground beef recipes.
Ground Beef Tacos
Ground Beef Tacos is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Ground Beef Tacos will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 43.1806
Easy Kick-off Casserole
It’s hard to find a recipe that can be enjoyed as a dip and as a meal. But here chef Tawnya has a recipe which would just do that and it’s meal in a rush for anyone who wants a meal in no time. She is making a Mexican casserole dish with hamburger and... - 115.389
You May Also Like!
Microwave Mild Chili Con Carne
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add green pepper, onion and beef and cook at a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef turns soft or until its pink color changes to light.
2. Add onions, tomato, green pepper, tomato... - 38.5197
Mexican Beef And Beans
1. In 12-inch skillet over high heat, cook ground beef, onion, celery, and garlic, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and meat is well browned. Stir in red kidney beans, tomatoes with their liquid, green chilies, chili sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 34.3025
My Beef Taco Bake - A Delicious Taco Cornbread Casserole
1. Chop bell peppers, finely chop the onion and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan brown the beef until the color changes, once done drain out the excess grease.
4. Add the red... - 0
1 Fry tortillas on both sides in 1/2 inch or more of hot oil. Fry each tortilla on one side until slightly crisp but still pliable, then turn and fold in half. Allow one side to become crisp, then turn and fry the last side. You may want to fry several taco... - 33.5684
Mexican Bean Dish
Brown beef in skillet.
In mixing bowl, combine beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce andonion.
Set aside 1 cup corn chips and 1/2 cup cheese.
Add remaining chips, cheese and meat to beans.
Stir to blend.
Pour into 2-quart casserole and bake at 375 degrees for... - 37.3116
Mexican Chef Salad
Combine chuck, lettuce, onion, beans, tomatoes, avocado, Dorito chips and cheese.
Add Thousand Island dressing and toss again.
This is good for a late snack with French bread. - 41.6829
Quick And Comforting Mexican Meat And Cheese Dip
On nights when you feel like bingeing on something delicious, this Mexican style treat will satisfy. It's so good and so super easy that it's likely to become a weeknight favorite. Get streaming the recipe video and preparing this dish a la the Betty style. - 96.5938
Crust: Grease a 10-inch pie pan.
In medium saucepan, heat broth to boiling.
Stir in rice, margarine and salt.
Return to a boil.
Cover reduce heat; simmer until rice is tender.
Remove from heat; let cool slightly; stir in eggs and pimiento.
Press against... - 46.0566
Mexican Stuffed Shells
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large nonstick skillet, combine beef, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently to break up beef, until beef is browned and onion is translucent,... - 36.0281
Mexican Pot Roast
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the mixture over meat.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 10-12 hours.
6) Add water if required.
7) Serve with potatoes,... - 45.478