- » Mild Hot Sauce
Mild Hot Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mild hot sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mild hot sauce recipes.
Hot Bearnaise Sauce
Bring to the boil in a saucepan the wine, vinegar, shallots, tarragon and chervil; reduce the liquid almost entirely to only about 1 1/2 tablespoonfuls by boiling so it evaporates.
Leave to get cold, then strain.
Now make the sauce with butter, the yolk of... - 26.5894
Hot Mustard Sauce
Recipe 1: Melt 3 oz.of butter in a double saucepan, and the moment it is melted, mix in a generous tablespoonful of white continental mustard, salt, pepper, and a teaspoonful of mild or wine vinegar: whip, and serve at once.
Recipe 2: Make a roux by melting 2... - 19.9792
Hot And Spicy Sausage Sauce
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add sausage; cook, stirring to break into small pieces, for 5 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
ADD bell peppers to skillet.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 2... - 29.7352
You May Also Like!
Mild Mustard Sauce
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat.
Add flour and salt, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add milk, cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in remaining ingredients, cook until... - 28.3945
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 45.2026
Microwave Mild Chili Con Carne
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add green pepper, onion and beef and cook at a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef turns soft or until its pink color changes to light.
2. Add onions, tomato, green pepper, tomato... - 38.7205
Mild Chili Con Carne
Try this alluring Mild Chili Con Carne recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Mild Chili Con Carne is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 34.4507
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 44.0215
Lambs Kidneys In Mustard Sauce
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Cut the kidneys in half lengthwise.
Cut out the tubes and the fatty core with a sharp pointed knife and remove any white bits.
When the browning dish is... - 40.9871
Hot Taco Casserole
Brown onions and hamburger in oil.
Add soups and taco sauces.
Alternate layers of hamburger mixture, chips and cheese in buttered casserole dish.
Bake at 350° for 30-40 min or until bubbly. - 33.3632
Hot Brunch Casserole
Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
Layer cooked sausage, chilies, green onions, cheese and picante sauce in dish.
In a mixing bowl, combine baking mix, milk, eggs, salt and pepper.
Gently pour over layered mixture in dish.
Bake in a... - 33.6885
Hot Cheese Balls
Combine the Cheddar cheeses, flour, butter, Tabasco, garlic salt and paprika in a large bowl; work with a pastry blender or spoon until the mixture holds together.
Shape into 1 inch balls.
Arrange balls on a baking sheet and freeze.
Place the frozen balls in... - 36.2567