- » Mild Enchilada Sauce
Mild Enchilada Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mild enchilada sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mild enchilada sauce recipes.
Green Enchilada Sauce
1) In a pot, lightly cook the frozen spinach.
2) Drain thoroughly.
3) In a blender, puree the spinach.
4) Now, in a blender, puree the soup, chilies, onion and garlic.
5) In a skillet, combine chicken broth and the pureed soup mix.
6)... - 47.5572
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. On a cookie sheet, place the chilies.
3. In the oven, toast them for 3-5 minutes, taking care not to burn. Remove from oven and cool.
4. Once cooled, remove the stems, seeds and pulp.
5. With a knife... - 42.7646
I have developed my own enchilada sauce recipe that is very delicious and is somewhat like the recipe we served in our restaurant. - 107.387
You May Also Like!
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.2073
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 140.226
Brown hamburger lightly.
Add onion and simmer 5 minutes.
Add enchilada sauce, chiles, soup and milk.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Tear tortillas in pieces; put thin layer of meat sauce on bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Next, add a layer of tortilla... - 42.0906
Quick And Easy Whole Enchilada — Cheese And Beef Enchilada
This Super Bowl day, ditch your worries about the calories and load up your plate with yummy enchiladas. You can take inspiration from Betty’s beef and cheese enchilada recipe of customize your own dish. Fun, filling and flavorful, this is one treat that... - 99.8204
These Beef Enchiladas are yummy !Toss them up with your favorite salad !They are an alltime hit with cool beverages !Try out these Beef Enchiladas this weekend for your family and let me know what you think about this dish ! - 41.9466
Combine filling ingredients and place some of the filling down the center of each tortilla.
Roll, and place flap side down in the slow cooker.
Combine tomato and enchilada sauces and salt.
Pour over the tortillas.
Top with cheese.
Cover and cook on low 1 to 1... - 33.7167
Lasagne Enchilada Roll Ups
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the lasagne noodles and boil for about 10 minutes or until al dente.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta with half the Monterey jack and half the cheddar cheese.
Stir... - 40.9074
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the beef.
2) Drain of the fat from the pan.
3) Stir in the tomato, enchilada sauces and salt.
4) Cook over slow heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
5) Place the tortilla on the working table.
6) Spoon the... - 45.6149
Microwaved Enchilada Casserole
Soften tortillas by placing between damp paper towels, placing in a plastic bag and microwaving for 45 SECONDS.
Allow to rest in sealed plastic bag while preparing remainder of ingredients.
Crumble beef into casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH,... - 44.2057
1) In a bowl, mix together chicken and olives
2) Place the tortilla on the working table.
3) Spoon the 1/8 of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
4) Roll the tortillas and arrange the flap side down in the slow cooker.
5) In another... - 46.2657
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is browned. Drain. Stir in corn, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, chilies, picante sauce, oregano, salt and pepper.
Place 6 tortillas on bottom of 3-quart... - 29.6987
Beef & Bean Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Brown beef and drain.
Add 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce and 1 cup refried beans to meat.
Microwave tortillas for 30 seconds, to soften.
Spread a spoonful of sauce on each tortilla and top with meat mixture and cheese.
Roll tortillas... - 27.2247
Firecracker Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, cook the onion and turkey till browned. Drain the fat.
3) Add the mexicorn, tomato sauce, enchilada sauce and seasoning and mix well.
4) Bring the... - 44.518