- » Mignon Sauce
Mignon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mignon sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mignon sauce recipes.
Filet Mignon And Pinot Noir Sauce
Want a special comfort food for Christmas? Chef Scott is showing his favorite recipe Filet Mignon and Pinot Noir Sauce. His recipe is fool proof that would just lead you a perfectly cooked Filet Mignon or beef tenderloin and the Pinot Noir sauce is more than... - 117.529
Filet Mignon With Cabernet Sauce
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle both sides of steaks evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of... - 41.5305
Filet Mignon With Bearnaise Sauce
1. Prepare Bearnaise Sauce; keep warm.
2. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over high heat until very hot. Add steaks and cook, without turning, until browned, about 7 minutes. Turn steaks and cook 7 minutes longer... - 22.5022
You May Also Like!
Filet Mignon With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Combine the wine vinegar and shallots in a small saucepan.
Boil until nearly all the liquid has evaporated.
Add the chicken broth and boil until reduced to about 1 cup.
Squeeze the garlic from the roasted cloves and puree in the food processor or... - 30.9992
Filet Mignon With Sherry Mushroom Sauce
1. Stir together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Coat steaks with cooking spray. Cook steaks in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steaks to a serving platter. Keep warm.
3.... - 32.2888
Filet Mignon With Mustard Caper Sauce
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook filet mignon until underside of meat is browned, about 4 minutes; turn meat and cook about 5 minutes longer for rare. Remove meat to warm platter; keep warm.
2. Reduce heat to... - 28.5991
Lobster Stuffed Filet Mignon With Whiskey Sauce
Are you a seafood lover? How does a steak and lobster combo sound? If it sounds interesting enough, then try these filet mignons with a whiskey sauce! Its like heaven on earth! See this video on making this exotic dish! - 102.681
Filet Mignon With Mushroom Sauce
Cut rind from bacon with scissors or sharp knife.
Wrap 1 bacon rasher around each piece steak, secure bacon with metal skewer or toothpick.
Heat butter and oil in heavy-based frying pan, add steaks to pan.
Cook over high heat for about 2 minutes or... - 41.7926
Filet Mignons With Butter Mustard Sauce
1. Microwave butter in glass dish for 20 to 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Beat in mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Let stand at room temperature.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 9 minutes.
3. Dip one side of each filet into seasoned... - 28.5444
Filet mignon With Peach Sauce
Nikki is cooking again! She enthralls her audience by cooking up a filet mignon and with a sweet and slightly tangy peach sauce! Yummy scrummy! Watch the video an enjoy! - 105.068
Filet Mignon With Rosemary Port Sauce
1. Rub cut sides of garlic over each side of steaks; sprinkle with '/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Combine port, broth, and rosemary in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,... - 32.4812
Filet Mignon Steaks With Merlot Sauce And Wild Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil for preparing sauce.
2. Stir in garlic, onion, carrot, and celery, and sautÃ© for about 7-8 minutes over medium heat until the onion is lightly browned.
3. Add tomato paste; stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 46.3917