- » Mignon
Filet Mignon (also sometimes referred as tenderloin steak, or fillet steak) is a steak cut of beef which is usually taken from the tenderloin or psosas of the animal. Filet mignon is a very expensive steak and is ... More »
Filet Mignon With Mashed Potatoes Sweet And Sour Onions
Why not prepare filet mignon with mashed potatoes and sweet and sour onions for dinner tonight. The recipe that this video shares is absolutely simple and easy to make. This video shows you how to cook this dish without using a grill. The dish would... - 118.451
Filet Mignon And Pinot Noir Sauce
Want a special comfort food for Christmas? Chef Scott is showing his favorite recipe Filet Mignon and Pinot Noir Sauce. His recipe is fool proof that would just lead you a perfectly cooked Filet Mignon or beef tenderloin and the Pinot Noir sauce is more than... - 117.529
Filet Mignon Steaks With Merlot Sauce And Wild Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil for preparing sauce.
2. Stir in garlic, onion, carrot, and celery, and sautÃ© for about 7-8 minutes over medium heat until the onion is lightly browned.
3. Add tomato paste; stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 46.3917
Filet Mignon With Cabernet Sauce
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Coat pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle both sides of steaks evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of... - 41.5305
Spiced Filet Mignon With Mushrooms
# preheat oven to 400 put shiitakes and hot water in a small bowl, soak for 20 minutes.
# remove shiitakes, reserve water.
# stem and slice.
# in a skillet heat 2 tbsp oil.
# add crimini, garlic, shallots, shiitake, saute 5 minutes.
# add wine and 1/2 c... - 40.4052
Marinated Filet Mignon
1)Combine olive oil, salt, lemon-pepper, whole oregano and garlic powder in a large shallow container adding steaks into the mixture.
2)Cover and marinate the mixture for 3 hours in refrigerator and keep turning steaks occasionally.
3)After sometime... - 35.1326
Mignons Of Beef Bourgeoise Style
Wipe the meat and cut into neat 2-in pieces or small round fillets.
Prepare the carrots, onions and turnips and cook them in strong stock until about half cooked.
Place the brown sauce in a saucepan, add the tomato puree, boil up and season to taste.
Fry the... - 33.8159
Filet Mignon Stuffed With Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the mushrooms in a single layer and season with 1 teaspoon of the vinegar, salt, and pepper; cook, turning occasionally, until... - 33.4723
Filet Mignon With Rosemary Port Sauce
1. Rub cut sides of garlic over each side of steaks; sprinkle with '/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Combine port, broth, and rosemary in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,... - 32.4812
Filet Mignon With Bearnaise Sauce
1. Prepare Bearnaise Sauce; keep warm.
2. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat oil over high heat until very hot. Add steaks and cook, without turning, until browned, about 7 minutes. Turn steaks and cook 7 minutes longer... - 22.5022
Marinated Filet Mignon
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large shallow container; add steaks.
Cover and marinate 3 hours in refrigerator, turning steaks occasionally.
Remove steaks from marinade.
Grill over hot coals 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. - 21.3872
Filet Mignon, Grilled
Place grill rack about 4 inches above red-hot coals.
Place 1 1/2 inch thick filets on grill; sear about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Cook 2 minutes and 30 seconds on each side for medium rare. - 15.2012
Filet Mignon & Creamy Mashed Taters (planked)
For Creamy Mashed Potato:
1. Peel and cut potatoes into cubes.
2. Drop potatoes into a pot of cold salted water.
3. Place the pot on flame, cover and cook potatoes for 20-25 minutes. Drain well.
4. In a saucepan, combine butter and... - 0
Mignon Recipes By Category