- » Middle Eastern Pork Chop
Middle Eastern Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of middle eastern pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for middle eastern pork chop recipes.
Southwestern Wild Rice Pilaf
Wild rice is an all time favorite in many southwestern regions and now you can recreate the magic in your home too. Jason Aziz cooks rice with meat, carrot and black beans create a nutritious and appetizing pilaf. Surely worth a try! - 85.2814
Pork Kofta Curry
1. Boil pork and the gram separately.
2. Mince. Add finely chopped onion, ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and eggs.
3. Shape into small balls, size of a lime. Deep fry and set aside.
4. Grind to a fine paste all curry ingredients up to... - 47.5515
Kofta With Curry Sauce And Cucumber
1) Preheat a large browning dish for 5 to 7 minutes (or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions).
2) In the preheated dish, heat oil and cook onion, uncovered, in a microwave for about 5 minutes on high, stirring... - 47.3828
Meat Kofta Curry
To make curry, heat oil in pan, saute onion, until golden brown.
Add ginger, garlic, saute until transparent.
Add masala paste, stir for 1 minute, remove from heat.
Transfer half of onion to blender, add tomato puree or chopped tomato, water, blend to smooth... - 47.7894
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.1554